Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469478 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by motemi111(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Im going through the same situation here as well. How can u help so we can finish reading it?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
We gals 4rm de University of Uyo says:U fit Bleep all gals bt u no fit Bleep us@Mazi

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
IdyRaph:
We gals 4rm de University of Uyo says:U fit Bleep all gals bt u no fit Bleep us@Mazi

Tell dem girls that I'll be down in uyo this easter. Planning to spend my leave at La Meridian. I like the chic in the middle! She has mass and can occupy space cheesy just as I like them!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Galaxdiva:

this is where i stopped geting d updates,dnt knw what happened but all i see is 'edited'....is d post hidden?

I wanted to transfer the story to my blog but time has been a challenge. I can replace the updates if u so wish
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mouth123(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
IdyRaph:
chai see free puchi, i prefer the wierd girl in black behind Mazi favourite, dat red inner wear looks cute. She will know how to take any man to cloud 9 with her cute mouth
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Adesege(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Is that all Mazee?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Galaxdiva(f): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

I wanted to transfer the story to my blog but time has been a challenge. I can replace the updates if u so wish

awww....thanks swidy...i wish u can,cos i cant afford to stop reading at dis point...i tried accessing ur blog bt all i kip getin is error and sometin close to it....pls do replace them,am waiting patiently...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by musstty: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
habaa na mazi una start leave me ahbi **leaves wit a truck of ice cream** cryhabaa na mazi una start leave me ahbi **leaves wit a truck of ice cream**
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by nsaint101: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
IdyRaph:
Boss mazi, them girls are looking for hubby o, you bleep and leave.... Omo na cursing things for your head o. Na uyo gals(they are the best at the juju things).

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by BrianRoss: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
MaziOmenuko, pls hw do i get to read d remaining story, i stopped at where d wired one met sonia at d passing out parade.

I love ur story
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by supadee24: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Boss man mazi what happened after you couldn't get Sonia
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by UCHESCHOLAR: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2016
mazi am lost and confused,i'm hooked on this story already after the POP what happens, how do we follow up on the story. Is via ur blog cos i dont know the link.mazi am lost and confused,i'm hooked on this story already after the POP what happens, how do we follow up on the story. Is via ur blog cos i dont know the link.mazi am lost and confused,i'm hooked on this story already after the POP what happens, how do we follow up on the story. Is via ur blog cos i dont know the link.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Jjrhymez(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
IdyRaph:

the babe with the light brown top tho..... make i go locate am, e be like say we can be a good jobber blower
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by SujiAndrew(m): 8:40am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Twizzy30(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2016
Oga MaziOmenuko I want to read d concluding part of this story. Plss where can I get it.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by bindosky1998(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2016
#Landing from gold Ferrarii# want to email u so dat u will send the remaining story for me thanks
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by muhamadnur: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
MaziOmenuko please how do i get the concluding part.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Youngfalz(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Epilogue. . .
**edited**
Chaii Where d last part
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by arinzevictor(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2018
Nice story nigga..... U r story go well .........remain blessed. U bam
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by arinzevictor(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
I couldn't read last episode... The one u received a letter? What's happening... Am not seeing it
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by rickleye: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=MaziOmenuko post=15481503]She smiled when she saw the look on my face, like she had expected it so. She was looking irresistible, with the towel tied across her chest and dripping wet with water. She stood in front of the mirror, toweling herself dry, applying some night cream and arranging her hair.
I couldn't help but notice the new sexy shape she had developed over the six months of service. She had put on some weight at specific places: hips, br'ea'st and a little on her tommy. She was glowing and her hair shone brighter.

She went to her bag and got her nightie. She held it in her hands like she was contemplating if to wear it or not. Later, she decided not to, dropped it on the floor and joined me on the bed.

"Finally!" I said. "I thought you were going to keep me waiting forever."

She smiled as she joined me on the bed, fixing herself perfectly between my legs and resting her head on my chest. The weight on my body was much, but I endured it.

"There's no need for rush or hurry, we are married now." She said as she kept smiling. I didn't want to read meaning into what she said, I took it as a sarcasm and no need to read more meaning to it.

Hmm - I know it's been 5 years since this story has been written but I find it strange that you would still have the appetite for sex ( addict or not) despite the following questions remaining unanswered namely -
1. What was Sonia and the Etisat manager discussing.
2. Where did she get the money for the wedding ( I presume from her parents but why spend more money just to get 500k )
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by rickleye: 4:22am On Nov 03, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Six Months Later. . .

**edited**

Where’s the content ?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Luckysbab: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2023
Seun:
Okay, I guess I should at least be happy that this inscrutable activity is taking place on my forum and not elsewhere.

Oluwaseun bobo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.