Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests (2203 Views)

Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by ademed: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hello NL, I'm a young guy in a relationship with this christian girl.I really love her but she acts kinda cold nowadays.I asked her what †ђ3 problem is but she said it's nothing, though she told me a lng time ago that she's scared she's nt doing †ђ3 right thing coz of our religion differences.I alredi tld her i'm going to convert buh she still acts kinda cold....I serzly am confused coz she wasn't acting this way initially.plz, temme wah I can do to know †ђ3 reason for †ђ3 switch.
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by HARDDON: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
ademed: Hello NL, I'm a young guy in a relationship with this christian girl.I really love her but she acts kinda cold nowadays.I asked her what †ђ3 problem is but she said it's nothing, though she told me a lng time ago that she's scared she's nt doing †ђ3 right thing coz of our religion differences.I alredi tld her i'm going to convert buh she still acts kinda cold....I serzly am confused coz she wasn't acting this way initially.plz, temme wah I can do to know †ђ3 reason for †ђ3 switch.

There isn't no sync point btw light and darkness

1 Like

Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by ademed: 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=HARDDON]

There isn't no sync point btw light and darkness [/quotei don't get
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by 190: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
ademed: Hello NL, I'm a young guy in a relationship with this christian girl.I really love her but she acts kinda cold nowadays.I asked her what †ђ3 problem is but she said it's nothing, though she told me a lng time ago that she's scared she's nt doing †ђ3 right thing coz of our religion differences.I alredi tld her i'm going to convert buh she still acts kinda cold....I serzly am confused coz she wasn't acting this way initially.plz, temme wah I can do to know †ђ3 reason for †ђ3 switch.

[img]http://holeleesheet.files./2011/01/wtf.gif?w=289&h=227[/img]

Shes tasted an outside KONDO grin grin
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 02, 2013
She's not sure about your relationship. Most likely, she's gonna drop the bomb soon. Just man up and move on...
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by True2myself24(f): 2:29am On Apr 02, 2013
190:

[img]http://holeleesheet.files./2011/01/wtf.gif?w=289&h=227[/img]

Shes tasted an outside KONDO grin grin

Geez I really wanna know what this kid saw that scared him so much undecided
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by Kirinwa: 2:43am On Apr 02, 2013
Samson better pass you.You want to change religion cos of woman waste.I pity you wella.Bad news is that shes not into you again and lacks courage to tell you.Good news is you can still move on.
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by k2039: 3:27am On Apr 02, 2013
ademed: Hello NL, I'm a young guy in a relationship with this christian girl.
[size=13pt]I hope you don't grow grey hair on this girl's matter.[/size]

I really love her but she acts kinda cold nowadays.I asked her what †ђ3 problem is but she said it's nothing, though she told me a lng time ago that she's scared she's nt doing †ђ3 right thing coz of our religion differences.
[size=13pt]Love is only valid when two people are in agreement, you can't claim to love a girl who doesn't care about you.
The fact that you are brought this matter here in spite of the evidence before you shows that you are confused and not fit to be in any relationship.
[/size]

I alredi tld her i'm going to convert buh she still acts kinda cold....
[size=13pt]You are a disgrace and embarrassment to your current religion. I'm sure if she dumps you after you changed your religion, you will certainly commit suicide.[/size]

I serzly am confused coz she wasn't acting this way initially.plz, temme wah I can do to know †ђ3 reason for †ђ3 switch.
[size=13pt] she's scared she's nt doing †ђ3 right thing coz of our religion differences . You wrote the bolder in your post, I don't understand why you are confused. The hand writing is clear on the wall.[/size]

[size=13pt]
My 2 kobo
A woman’s attraction for you is summed up in one behavior: Showing how little you are intimidated, by her or anyone.

Women do not care how much you’re attracted to them. The only thing that matters to them is how attracted they are to you. You can’t make a woman want you by wanting her badly and then letting her know about it. It does nothing to make her attraction mechanism kick in for you.

As it stands, she has lost all attraction for you, you will only demonstrate the apex of stupi.dity by ignoring the hand writing on the wall.
[/size]

Move on, never forget you were born without her. And that there are hundreds more like her and thousands more that are even better than her. Don’t waste your time!

https://www.nairaland.com/1066518/there-anything-like-jealous-love#12440611

1 Like

Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by Mynd44: 6:05am On Apr 02, 2013
I agree with K203whatever
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by ademed: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2013
Thank you all
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by fubbyy(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2013
Kirinwa: Samson better pass you.You want to change religion cos of woman waste.I pity you wella.Bad news is that shes not into you again and lacks courage to tell you.Good news is you can still move on.
15 likes

Op, the gal has seen som1 whom she thinks is better, she has no courage of telling you, she wants you to find out your self, and now that you have, the good news is that you can move on like kirinwa said
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by Princeparix(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2013
Maybe her family don d walee her. Dude just fly on
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by danniyal(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2013
@op(ademed) Your religion fordid muslim women from marrying those dat are not muslims and even prescribe capital punishment for them but at the same time permits muslim men to marry non moslems. Isnt that double standards? What happens to the "do to others as you would have them do unto you" courtesy that we all know as rational human beings? Isnt that selfishness? Anyway i want you to think about it
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by mecussey(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2013
Just start acting cold also, she will eventually call you one day to ask why, just tell her, you felt like been alone. Remeber, dont talk too much, let all your answers be yes and no, if you had to make a senstence keep it short. This would start attracting her to you but I am not sure if you want her back, I dont usually take them back.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by AnodaIT(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2013
ademed: I alredi tld her i'm going to convert buh she still acts kinda cold....I serzly am confused coz she wasn't acting this way initially.plz, temme wah I can do to know †ђ3 reason for †ђ3 switch.
She is cool because you are still delaying to convert. Please be fast about it, start thinking of a new name like Audu
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by Kaxmytex(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2013
hw d babe wan take reply ur chat when alfa jamiu dey bang her punny evry nite nd day insyd d mosque?...
Re: My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests by Dubemkelly(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Conditional luv aint worth d groove....U dnt nid a soothsayer 2 tell u dat deres a zero interest in ur r/ship, as a sharp guy,n dnt allow her 2 first tell u gudbye. Move on n go find ur soul mate, matters will always arise as d r/ship goes on

(1) (Reply)

how to know if she's cheating on you / 10 Types Of Boyfriend/Girlfriend You Will Meet At Every Eatery / Signs That Show If Your Boyfriend Truly Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.