Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch (1051 Views)

She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding / Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by slimthugchimee(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Please guys help, i dont know what i will do about my girl, we started dating last year. At the begining our relationship was going very well she loved me somuch and i also did love her to untill recently she just suddenly changed and started and started demanding for things she knows i cannot afford even thou she knows am just a student, can you imagine that i should buy samsung s4 that is about 40k, that i should be giving her money to plate hair, i should take her shoping. Am geting tired of all this sh*t, were thosr she want me to bring all that money from,worst of all was that she was the one who wooed me, if this continues like this am thinking of ending the relationship.

please dont mind my grammatical errors
Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by cyprus000: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2016
angry[size=13pt]
This is the kind of fvck that make me wanna flog sense into some skull.

Can't you see that this gal is only out to ruin you, not build.
Isn't it unequivocally overt that she is shortsighted and crass to your success and future?

Do you need eyesus kristos to come down and make you deduce a glaring fact? angry

It is more sickening to think that you have been wallowing in paradis of fatuous mugurism.
How many times you dun give ur mama money to make her hair, buy cloth or even buy her gift.

I dey vex for u right now angry why you go allow vapid shed dey job u all in the name of one yeye love.
[/size]
Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by goryorhal(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2016
@ op na which kind question b this ?
No b this early morning wey you suppose ask this question ..
When people don go work for early morning Dey find Wetin dem go chop Na there your gf Dey give you problem .
Is orit..

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by teekay213(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2016
ask her if she doesn't have father.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2016
You too demand for excess...
Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by ettaetta(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2016
Sit her down and talk to her. If she doesnt change, dump her
Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by Smellymouth: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
OP, if I advise you, will you allow me fvck her? grin

Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by sEGXY2(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2016
She's just putting up an act, either she's tired of yo ass or she wan test yo mumurity level.
Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by slimthugchimee(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
this is just toomuch
Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by Cockyzy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
@poster : Wow. She cant hide her true nature again like she did earlier on. Women always pretend and hide their nature until you are turn into a zombie with those useless love hype you were made to believe. Now she sees you in love and will kill you except you kill her first. Kill her by rejecting that love that is keeping you spellbound else you own na sorry.
Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by slimthugchimee(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2016
thats really bad
Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by totaldiva: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Kindly dump her ass.
Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by GoldenJAT(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
the pretense period is over....
Re: Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch by 2dice(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
OKPO Or OKPO ina making grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Leave The Friendzone To Friendbenefit!! / Nairalanders, A Lady Needs Your Advice. Pls Enter Here / I Am Ready To Deactivate My Account,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.