Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy (32666 Views)

Big, Sexy & Slaying: You Already Know Who! (photos) / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Bootylicious(f): 12:12am On Apr 02, 2013
Men Harass Me ‘cos I’m Big And Sexy - Eniola Badmus

Big and séxy, Eniola Badmus, popularly known as Gbogbo Bigz Girls, came into the limelight in Funke Akindele’s film, Jenifa. And since then, she has not looked back.

In this interview with The Entertainer, she talked about her career and other issues. Excerpts:

What are you doing presently?

Currently, I am working on my profile, to look inwards and move into the corporate world, do some corporate shows or probably get an endorsement.

You shot into the limelight with the bad girl character in the films, jenifa and Omo Gheto; are you that bad a person?

No, I am a very simple person, I m a cool babe.

You once told me that after your university you just walked into an audition session and got a role, were you harassed séxually as being claimed by some people?

There is no industry where there is no séxual harassment because if it did not happen to you, you will not have the gut to say ‘wow! I have come a long way’.

So, it happened to you?

Obviously, It happened to me so there is no big deal about it. The fact remains that I must be harassed séxually because I am séxy and big and I know it. So, it’s bound to happen to anybody but the way you handle it matters.

How séxy are you?

That’s personal. I don’t want to go into that.

Where did you grow up?

My growing up was good and wonderful. I have wonderful parents who wanted the best for me that’s why I studied up to Masters degree level.

As a séxy person, how do you cope with male admirers?

I am very, very comfortable with guys because I have a lot of them as friends. I like to be in the midst of guys, I love them.

How is your love life, are you into any relationship?

My love life is cool and my relationship is private too.

How was your first séxual experience?

Aha, that is still private.

Do you enjoy séx?

That is rotten; I can’t talk about that too.

What do you like most about your body?

I like myself, I like my body, at times I think I’m the only person created like this because I’m not only big, I’m also séxy.

When are you getting married?

Soon, very soon because I am in my 30s and I only need just three years to have my two babies.

Which part of your body do you protect more?

I protect every part of my body because my body is a temple of God, which must not be exposed.

Do you use a special bra?

So, you want to know my bra size? Okay, I will tell you. I wear 38 Triple D.

Which colour of bra do you prefer?

No, no, I won’t answer that, that is too confidential.

Big and sexy, Eniola Badmus, popularly known as Gbogbo Bigz Girls, came into the limelight in Funke Akindele’s film, Jenifa. And since then, she has not looked back.

In this interview with The Entertainer, she talked about her career and other issues. Excerpts:

How did you come into acting?

I have been around since 1999, I just walked into an audition centre and I was chosen.

How has it been?

It’s been a whole lot of challenges because at first it was not easy, but we glorify the name of the Lord.

What are you doing presently?

Currently, I am working on my profile, to look inwards and move into the corporate world, do some corporate shows or probably get an endorsement.

You shot into the limelight with the bad girl character in the films, jenifa and Omo Gheto; are you that bad a person?

No, I am a very simple person, I m a cool babe.

You once told me that after your university you just walked into an audition session and got a role, were you harassed sexually as being claimed by some people?

There is no industry where there is no sexual harassment because if it did not happen to you, you will not have the gut to say ‘wow! I have come a long way’.

So, it happened to you?

Obviously, It happened to me so there is no big deal about it. The fact remains that I must be harassed sexually because I am sexy and big and I know it. So, it’s bound to happen to anybody but the way you handle it matters.

How sexy are you?

That’s personal. I don’t want to go into that.

Where did you grow up?

My growing up was good and wonderful. I have wonderful parents who wanted the best for me that’s why I studied up to Masters degree level.

As a sexy person, how do you cope with male admirers?

I am very, very comfortable with guys because I have a lot of them as friends. I like to be in the midst of guys, I love them.

How is your love life, are you into any relationship?

My love life is cool and my relationship is private too.

How was your first sexual experience?

Aha, that is still private.

Do you enjoy sex?

What do you like most about your body?

I like myself, I like my body, at times I think I’m the only person created like this because I’m not only big, I’m also sexy.

Soon, very soon because I am in my 30s and I only need just three years to have my two babies.

Which part of your body do you protect more?

I protect every part of my body because my body is a temple of God, which must not be exposed.

Do you use a special bra?

So, you want to know my bra size? Okay, I will tell you. I wear 38 Triple D.

Which colour of bra do you prefer?

No, no, I won’t answer that, that is too confidential.

How do you relate with the opposite sex?

I relate with them normally.

Which project are you working on right now?

I am working, working, working. My fans should just keep their fingers crossed.

What bad things have you done that you regret?

I have done bad, bad, bad things even worse but now I am a changed person

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/men-harass-me-cos-im-big-and-sexy/

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by dominique(f): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2013
No yours not sexy, you're FAT! And those men ogling over all those flabs of fat... One man's meat lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Chokolee(m): 12:38am On Apr 02, 2013
See trailer the call him self hilux!!!. Please how are you sexy and big? She even said men always harrass her! Walahi ehn

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Akshow: 2:58am On Apr 02, 2013
dominique: No yours not sexy, you're FAT! And those men ogling over all those flabs of fat... One man's meat lipsrsealed
oh puhleeeze spare us. You think Its every man that find skinny bones sexy abi? Fyi she is Big, bold and beautiful. And yeah! Many guys find that hawwwtttt

35 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 02, 2013
Do you enjoy séx?
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by SlyIg(f): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2013
Chokolee: See trailer the call him self hilux!!!. Please how are you sexy and big? She even said men always harrass her! Walahi ehn
Some like it hot, some like it cold...
Some like dem FAT, some like dem slim...
One man's orobo is another man's Queen!
Leave the poor girl cos she didn't create herself.

30 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by nikkyshyne(f): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2013
The interviewer get as e be. You go fear questions na

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Bootylicious(f): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2013
I am sure the interviewer asked that much because she went raw on twitter about two months ago .... asked
nikkyshyne: The interviewer get as e be. You go fear questions na
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by GraceBestowed(f): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2013
To be honest, I cannot stand her character in 'Blackberry Babes', or in any movie she plays!! Needless to say, I think it's cool that she can embrace herself, and have confidence, even though she's not what the society sees as 'beautiful'.

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Born2beRich1(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2013
I saw the picture and almost fainted.

Anyways beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Klinjoy(f): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2013
GraceBestowed: .
angry
GraceBestowed: .
she's big and sexy. Lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by SONKOko(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2013

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by fitzmayowa: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2013
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by babadey(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2013
The topic should be - men harass me cos I'm gigantic and masculine cool

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by chizzyxyy: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2013
Chibuzor from senate lodge...didn't see anything..
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Sweetapple007(f): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2013
Really! U re indeed big ad sexxy
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by sylve11: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2013
*hisses* undecided cool
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by alfredo4u(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2013
just fell in luv wit u now. Pls inbox me at bokokillsoldier@bokoharam.com.ng
im for real dear
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2013
That interviewer is the one I have a problem with. He/she is sick in the head. A perv is what he/she is.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Jerrygotswagg(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2013
What An Elephant choiiiii
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by kevoh(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2013
Slow news day for nairaland!
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by repogirl(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2013
Abeg which kain question be 'how sexy are you?' Me sef no fit answer dat kain question.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by classiquemama: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2013
i dont get why she should be asked of her first sexual experience ... thats so not cool

am not really a fan, but i think shes a good actress

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by emmaliveth10(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2013
Certainly no doubt about that!lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by kekilika: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2013
baby, i like to come on top? Tah!!! Park well, u want kill person
*just a bad thought of mine going aloud.*

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Ayorh4you(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha...........af laf die oooooooo #can smebody help define 'sexy' for her? If she is sexy, then I don't wanna date sexy ladies nomore. Ofili ganga, orobo, like her
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Watzhup: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2013
Some people likes it BIG. I know quite a few.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2013
Fatty Bum Bum tongue.. Orobo is old Skool
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by b0dnel: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2013
Indeed, Beauty is in the eyes of the beer-holder

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by herkeym001(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2013
This is not a real interview but a cooked up interview.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by greall1: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2013
I like Big Things grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Seize Gun From Bign, Mavin Records DJ / Van Vicker: I haven't Contracted Ebola / Psquare's "Home Sweet Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.