Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy (32690 Views)

Big, Sexy & Slaying: You Already Know Who! (photos) / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Oh ok so that's what lady name is.....I have always wondered what this Fat Lady's Name Was in All Tha Naija Flicks.

Always playing a Bully.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
She's just a Big Blog of Flab and Funk Though
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by claremont(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Morbidly obese.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
I Love Thick Women Though.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by deinmaafie(f): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eniola is bold and beautiful and i like her confidence
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
What does she mean dey harass her undecided
I dont see anythg sexy about her? The last time i saw her @ a club on Adebola St, in Ikoyi, she was just sitting all alone no guy even walked up to her 2say hello. She left her she had her drink and cigarettes undecided undecided
She is just seeking attention to me!
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by troy20(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
anoda cow with comments 2 boost her saggd self exteem.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
Big Black Kirby Lookin Biitch

She'd run roughshod ova the Pipe

I'm Only Eight, And She at Least
Eight EightyEight

Eight Hundred and Eighty Eight Pounds of Fat Slippery Slime.

A BLack Ball of Lard.

These Type of Women are Serial Self Servers.....Bottles,Cucumbers,40 ounces...A Broom Handle, it does not matter

I bet ha Hole wide Like Megaman Right Arm

I Love My Thick Black Women Though

Always a Good Challenge in the Bedroom.

BackBreaking Work

The Thing about these Women is, when you try to lift them up, all that slippery fat slides out of your hands like her body has been greased.

She Looks Like Eke-Id.

They Both Resemble an Archaic Black Walrus Type Species, an Exotic Hybrid of Mammalian Origin.

Royal Loves the Fat Mamiiss Yohhh....{{{{Mwuaahhzz}}}}}
♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by slimyem: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Big Black Kirby Lookin Biitch

She'd run roughshod ova the Pipe

I'm Only Eight, And She at Least
Eight EightyEight

Eight Hundred and Eighty Eight Pounds of Fat Slippery Slime.

A BLack Ball of Lard.

These Type of Women are Serial Self Servers.....Bottles,Cucumbers,40 ounces...A Broom Handle, it does not matter

I bet ha Hole wide Like Megaman Right Arm

I Love My Thick Black Women Though

Always a Good Challenge in the Bedroom.

BackBreaking Work

The Thing about these Women is, when you try to lift them up, all that slippery fat slides out of your hands like her body has been greased.

She Looks Like Eke-Id.

They Both Resemble an Archaic Black Walrus Type Species, an Exotic Hybrid of Mammalian Origin.

Royal Loves the Fat Mamiiss Yohhh....{{{{Mwuaahhzz}}}}}
♥♥♥♥♥♥
shockedcheesy:Dyou are crazy!!!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Ejine(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
Omo dis interviewer rotten well well oh. He probably had an erecttion throughout the interview.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Dovahkiin(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Sexy ??

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by mamagee3(f): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Another classic case of Nollywood layabouts wanting attention and being nacissistic.

*Shakes head and exits thread*
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Slimzybaby(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
hahaha...if na only dis gal dey 4 dis world,i dnt rilly tink dia would be any need having sex again.i would rather die a virgin dan getting unclad infront of dis SEXY BEAST
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by segcyreal: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
i love something BIG like you grin grin hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
GOD FORBID!
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Jarus(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
No be Wule Bantu be this? cheesy grin cheesy

Abi Wule ko yi ni
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Iampmoney: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
no no no ..... big yea but sexy no no no grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
HOW ANYONE FINDS THIS TUB OF LARD DESIRABLE BEATS ME
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
troy20: anoda BIG STUPID cow with comments 2 boost her saggd self exteem.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Lol she always looks funny to me. But as long as you're comfortable with yourself, you're good to go. That's all!!!

Ladies love yourselves as you are, there's always a man out there for all of us. smiley. *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by chukxie(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

Sir i beg to differ, people are born big as in may a 10 or 12 pound baby. But as they grow up most have the choice to live a healthier lifestyle via through exercise and a healthy diet. Now the matter with this curve issue, i think most people get the word curves confused a girl can be big and have curves and a girl can be skinny to medium build with curves. Please not every big person equates being curvy and not every skinny girl is curveless. In eniola's case she is not curvy though she is big. There has to be a difference in the waist to hip ratio. She is BEAUTIFUL but not curvy.

One interesting thing about humans is the fact that we can make choices. We choose what we eat, drink, put on, the kind of movies we watch, the kind of friends to keep etc... The ability to make choices is what makes us humans. Your definition of 'curves' is different from mine. To me it might mean the 'thickness' of big beautiful women. To you for a lady to be curvy "there has to be a difference in the waist to hip ratio." One word different definition. It all goes down to choice. Point of correction i never said every big lady was curvy. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by enoch701(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
life is easy wit mtn free browsin sim. contact 08138239635 for mre information
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
Good Girl: That interviewer is the one I have a problem with. He/she is sick in the head. A perv is what he/she is.
Seconded.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Chitexs250(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
Bootylicious: Men Harass Me ‘cos I’m Big And Sexy - Eniola Badmus

Big and séxy, Eniola Badmus, popularly known as Gbogbo Bigz Girls, came into the limelight in Funke Akindele’s film, Jenifa. And since then, she has not looked back.

In this interview with The Entertainer, she talked about her career and other issues. Excerpts:

What are you doing presently?

Currently, I am working on my profile, to look inwards and move into the corporate world, do some corporate shows or probably get an endorsement.

You shot into the limelight with the bad girl character in the films, jenifa and Omo Gheto; are you that bad a person?

No, I am a very simple person, I m a cool babe.

You once told me that after your university you just walked into an audition session and got a role, were you harassed séxually as being claimed by some people?

There is no industry where there is no séxual harassment because if it did not happen to you, you will not have the gut to say ‘wow! I have come a long way’.

So, it happened to you?

Obviously, It happened to me so there is no big deal about it. The fact remains that I must be harassed séxually because I am séxy and big and I know it. So, it’s bound to happen to anybody but the way you handle it matters.

How séxy are you?

That’s personal. I don’t want to go into that.

Where did you grow up?

My growing up was good and wonderful. I have wonderful parents who wanted the best for me that’s why I studied up to Masters degree level.

As a séxy person, how do you cope with male admirers?

I am very, very comfortable with guys because I have a lot of them as friends. I like to be in the midst of guys, I love them.

How is your love life, are you into any relationship?

My love life is cool and my relationship is private too.

How was your first séxual experience?

Aha, that is still private.

Do you enjoy séx?

That is rotten; I can’t talk about that too.

What do you like most about your body?

I like myself, I like my body, at times I think I’m the only person created like this because I’m not only big, I’m also séxy.

When are you getting married?

Soon, very soon because I am in my 30s and I only need just three years to have my two babies.

Which part of your body do you protect more?

I protect every part of my body because my body is a temple of God, which must not be exposed.

Do you use a special bra?

So, you want to know my bra size? Okay, I will tell you. I wear 38 Triple D.

Which colour of bra do you prefer?

No, no, I won’t answer that, that is too confidential.

Big and sexy, Eniola Badmus, popularly known as Gbogbo Bigz Girls, came into the limelight in Funke Akindele’s film, Jenifa. And since then, she has not looked back.

In this interview with The Entertainer, she talked about her career and other issues. Excerpts:

How did you come into acting?

I have been around since 1999, I just walked into an audition centre and I was chosen.

How has it been?

It’s been a whole lot of challenges because at first it was not easy, but we glorify the name of the Lord.

What are you doing presently?

Currently, I am working on my profile, to look inwards and move into the corporate world, do some corporate shows or probably get an endorsement.

You shot into the limelight with the bad girl character in the films, jenifa and Omo Gheto; are you that bad a person?

No, I am a very simple person, I m a cool babe.

You once told me that after your university you just walked into an audition session and got a role, were you harassed sexually as being claimed by some people?

There is no industry where there is no sexual harassment because if it did not happen to you, you will not have the gut to say ‘wow! I have come a long way’.

So, it happened to you?

Obviously, It happened to me so there is no big deal about it. The fact remains that I must be harassed sexually because I am sexy and big and I know it. So, it’s bound to happen to anybody but the way you handle it matters.

How sexy are you?

That’s personal. I don’t want to go into that.

Where did you grow up?

My growing up was good and wonderful. I have wonderful parents who wanted the best for me that’s why I studied up to Masters degree level.

As a sexy person, how do you cope with male admirers?

I am very, very comfortable with guys because I have a lot of them as friends. I like to be in the midst of guys, I love them.

How is your love life, are you into any relationship?

My love life is cool and my relationship is private too.

How was your first sexual experience?

Aha, that is still private.

Do you enjoy sex?

That is rotten; I can’t talk about that too.

What do you like most about your body?

I like myself, I like my body, at times I think I’m the only person created like this because I’m not only big, I’m also sexy.

When are you getting married?

Soon, very soon because I am in my 30s and I only need just three years to have my two babies.

Which part of your body do you protect more?

I protect every part of my body because my body is a temple of God, which must not be exposed.

Do you use a special bra?

So, you want to know my bra size? Okay, I will tell you. I wear 38 Triple D.

Which colour of bra do you prefer?

No, no, I won’t answer that, that is too confidential.

How do you relate with the opposite sex?

I relate with them normally.

Which project are you working on right now?

I am working, working, working. My fans should just keep their fingers crossed.

What bad things have you done that you regret?

I have done bad, bad, bad things even worse but now I am a changed person

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/men-harass-me-cos-im-big-and-sexy/

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by sureteeboy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
...and who is the eediot that interviewed her?? Is that the questions asked during interview?
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Krisgift(f): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
b0dnel: Indeed, Beauty is in the eyes of the beer-holder
LMAO
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by bukatyne(f): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
BABE!:
I doubt she can see her "private part" just looking straight down.

Eniola (on the left) and toolz(on the right).

Not every woman can be curvy. The Apple shaped woman has no hips so even if she's slim with a flat tummy, she would still not be curvy.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Okijajuju1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by PrettySpicey(f): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
dominique: No yours not sexy, you're FAT! And those men ogling over all those flabs of fat... One man's meat lipsrsealed

People like u enjoy speaking 'behind the camera' where no one can see n criticize u.
So ur low self-esteem is boosted by ur eager desire to throw out derogatory statements.
Man, GROW UP.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by BrokenTV: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
careytommy:
hmmm
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
PrettySpicey:

People like u enjoy speaking 'behind the camera' where no one can see n criticize u.
So ur low self-esteem is boosted by ur eager desire to throw out derogatory statements.
Man, GROW UP.
no mind am,some people wey dey talk self worst pass the lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Ebere Reaches Out To Alex After Sex Allegations / Van Vicker: I haven't Contracted Ebola / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wears A Snake Jacket In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.