Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy (32691 Views)

Big, Sexy & Slaying: You Already Know Who! (photos) / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by ceaser: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2013
sucess001: Abeg...wetin "sexy" mean again? grin grin grin
Haba! You nor know the meaning again? Na wa for you o.
#sneaks off to pick the "unabridged American and Nigerian version of advanced learners dictionary of description and thesarus"#.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2013
the babe bobby big wella grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Fussbot: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2013
She's fat..bt she ain't dat bad...pple are jst judging by her pictures here...dn't any1 has more of her pix?
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Fussbot: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2013
She's fat..bt she ain't dat bad...pple are jst judging by her pictures here...dn't any1 have more of her pix?
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Kairoseki77: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2013
Men are probably harassing her because she's in the way and they can't get past.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2013
GraceBestowed: To be honest, I cannot stand her character in 'Blackberry Babes', or in any movie she plays!! Needless to say, I think it's cool that she can embrace herself, and have confidence, even though she's not what the society sees as 'beautiful'.

that's because she lives up to her own expectations and not every body else...you could try it sometimes, its more liberating
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by daliki: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
Thought she said she was 26yrs old..
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by kzokul(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
C sumtin o..... I bow ooooo....
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by olabammy(f): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
pple wey dey abuse am, na she create herself, wat if you were like her wat will u do?
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by ogaju007(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
olabammy: pple wey dey abuse am, na she create herself, wat if you were like her wat will u do?

Simple, i will go to the gym, work out real hard and eat healthy diet. Not just because i want to loose weight but my health is also important to me. However i guess you wont do anything cause you dont know any better.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by deinmaafie(f): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju: What is sexy about this Biko nu?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_4Q1_ZbCE1o/Tx_yLr1xYLI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/TrdGw_36NhM/s1600/Eniola+Badmus.jpg[/img]
l One man 's meat is another man 's kpomo. No stress. Million of guys like her like this
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Okijajuju1(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2013
deinma afie: l One man 's meat is another man 's kpomo. No stress. Million of guys like her like this

I know.. But that doesnt negate the fact that;

1. She is morbidly Overweight.

2. Needs a Gym.

3. Stands a very high risk of dying from a cocktail of weight related illnesses and diseases.

4. She is very unhealthy.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by deinmaafie(f): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

I know.. But that doesnt negate the fact that;

1. She is morbidly Overweight.

2. Needs a Gym.

3. Stands a very high risk of dying from a cocktail of weight related illnesses and diseases.

4. She is very unhealthy.
well, thats true
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Heymus(m): 3:45am On Jun 24, 2013
Rubbish interviewer, must be a guy, (her opposite sex), the guy was in the mood with her.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 24, 2013
lol! she's sexy and she knows it!!! size 5,haha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van Vicker: I haven't Contracted Ebola / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wears A Snake Jacket In Dubai (Photos) / Uche Ebere Reaches Out To Alex After Sex Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.