Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy (32670 Views)

Big, Sexy & Slaying: You Already Know Who! (photos) / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by nagoma(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2013
My oversized laundry bag is more sexy than this hippo girl!
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by crusufixo(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2013
kekilika: baby, i like to come on top? Tah!!! Park well, u want kill person
*just a bad thought of mine going aloud.*

LOL !!!!!! LOL !!!! !!!! LWKMD !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by hikmoj(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2013
E dey advatize imself.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2013
I think she is sexy anyway.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Afrocatalyst: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2013
Bt she just celebrated her 25th birthday or was she washing us? Now,she said she's in her thirties... Hmm
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by PweetiQueensy(f): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2013
if wishes wer horses ofcourse Ʊ r se..se..Sex..sex..y lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2013
You need to see her legs.
She's only consoling herself. It's good sha.

[size=13pt]IF U DON'T CONSOLE URSELF[/size], [size=18pt]WHO WILL[/size]?
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by dplomaticVal: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2013
Yh. she's big as she said bt definitely nt sexxxxxy!!!! Btw,,its left for the independent observers to attest to that nt her maybe because her fatty-fatty bf told her that and she sheepishly took the joke serious.........all I know is that she is an obessed cow who managed to feature in some local movies wit d help of his sugar daddies..........as for sexy she aint gat any tip of it @all.troublesome orobo
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Mcdondayan: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beauty lies in the eye of the holder.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Ayorh4you(m): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
b0dnel: Indeed, Beauty is in the eyes of the beer-holder

Beer-holder kor, ogogoro-giver ni. #agbaya
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Ayorh4you(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Bt she just celebrated her 25th birthday or was she washing us? Now,she said she's in her thirties... Hmm

'US'? Who are the 'us-?
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by sucess001(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
Abeg...wetin "sexy" mean again? grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
big and sexy indeed
undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by chukxie(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
It's a shame that some people here think it's cool to poke fun at someone's physique. There's not a person on earth that chose the 'package' he or she was born with. What matters is appreciating yourself regardless of how thumbs downs people throw at you. Not everyone likes flesh-clinging-to-bones anorexic kinda ladies. There are a lot of people that fancy BBW ladies with real curves at all the right places. So, if you think she's not pretty because she's fat, you can hug the nearest transformer!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by justscorch: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Op u r mad
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by abbeyty(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ayorh4you:

'US'? Who are the 'us-?

you are part of the us now, because if you are not that interested about her you wont be here commenting on her story.you have already commented three times it seems you are really inlove with her.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by CzarChris(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
I actually don't watch nollywood cos of the sh1t they spew out.
But looking at this babe and her self-confidence, I think am in luv. Her number please anybody.
Am serious.
NB: For all the anorexia suffering haters here, please go to the 3rd mainland bridge and take a leap of faith.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by GraceBestowed(f): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
I knew what I meant when I said that she may not be the society's idea of 'beautiful'! You go fear insults!!

Yes she's much bigger than the average woman, and may not be your cup of tea, but it's not nice to call her names, or liken her to inanimate objects!

It will shock you how many men would find her attractive, and I can bet my bottom dollar that these men would be insulted as well!!

Please, flip the script; change your approach!
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by nagoma(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Layemii: I think she is sexy anyway.

Not for men.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Ayorh4you(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
abbeyty:

you are part of the us now, because if you are not that interested about her you wont be here commenting on her story.you have already commented three times it seems you are really inlove with her.

Buhahahahahah. Inluv ke? With who? U̶̲̥̅̊ want make she kill M̶̲̅ε̲̣ 4 bed abi? Jooooooor ooooooo. #God purnish devil#
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Adesiji77: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Do you use a special bra?

So, you want to know my bra size? Okay, I will tell you. I wear 38 Triple D.

Which colour of bra do you prefer?

No, no, I won’t answer that, that is too confidential

How can bra colour be confidential and bra size is not
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by mizmandy: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
baba dey: The topic should be - men harass me cos I'm gigantic and masculine cool
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by amygreat24(f): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Everyone is beautiful, regardless of weight, age,looks,gender e.t.c. Don't let anyone make you feel ugly and never make anyone else feel it!!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by drnoel: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
na wah o, this one pass my power

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Okijajuju1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
She is Fat... #Period... angry

There is a difference between big and Fat..

That girl needs to hit the gym and cut down on e amala and ewedu..
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by idontgiveafuck(f): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
chukxie: It's a shame that some people here think it's cool to poke fun at someone's physique. There's not a person on earth that chose the 'package' he or she was born with. What matters is appreciating yourself regardless of how thumbs downs people throw at you. Not everyone likes flesh-clinging-to-bones anorexic kinda ladies. There are a lot of people that fancy BBW ladies with real curves at all the right places. So, if you think she's not pretty because she's fat, you can hug the nearest transformer!

Sir i beg to differ, people are born big as in may a 10 or 12 pound baby. But as they grow up most have the choice to live a healthier lifestyle via through exercise and a healthy diet. Now the matter with this curve issue, i think most people get the word curves confused a girl can be big and have curves and a girl can be skinny to medium build with curves. Please not every big person equates being curvy and not every skinny girl is curveless. In eniola's case she is not curvy though she is big. There has to be a difference in the waist to hip ratio. She is BEAUTIFUL but not curvy.

1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Okijajuju1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
GraceBestowed: I knew what I meant when I said that she may not be the society's idea of 'beautiful'! You go fear insults!!

Yes she's much bigger than the average woman, and may not be your cup of tea, but it's not nice to call her names, or liken her to inanimate objects!

It will shock you how many men would find her attractive, and I can bet my bottom dollar that these men would be insulted as well!!

Please, flip the script; change your approach!

We are not talking about society anymore, but her own person.

Someone said she didn't create herself, but I'm also sure God didn't stuff food into her mouth either.

I love big girls, but this one right here is not big but morbidly obese.

I would never encourage her because I know that certain health issues are associated with her weight class.

The Fat girl needs a gym.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by ogunyemip: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
Temple of watin? pls removed that, temple of God, if God enter this temple, He will vomit, a lot of things
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by stolenstone: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
she's PHAT, Pretty, Hot And Thick!
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
See this amoeba dey form sexy,eniola badmus clap for yourself well done.for her mind she dey sexy.
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by Lakayana: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Gaskiya her bra size is not 38triple "D" it 48triple "D"
Re: Eniola Badmus Harassed By Men Because She's Big & Sexy by BABE3: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
I doubt she can see her "private part" just looking straight down.

Eniola (on the left) and toolz(on the right).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Meek Mill After Performing At The MAF In US / Psquare's "Home Sweet Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.