Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,643 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (699145 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2013
O.michael.O:
You are right on that (the cure being a dose) but you haven't specified how it's a danger to everyone!!
they wanted to use the cure against Klaus bro....PAGE 100!!!!!!!.... SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE VAMPIRE DIARIES FANS AND THE ORIGINALS FANS OUT THERE...#TEAMDAMON #TEAMKLAUS #TEAMELIJAH #TEAMSILAS #TEAMKOL #TEAMJEREMY #tEAMSALVATORE....1st fanboy to comment on page 100 tho cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2013
davetwitzy: No1.) You are saying nonsense because nobody knew the cure had only one dose until Klaus got the info off the sword. So the cure was a danger to everyone, but rebekka wanted to be human and Klaus allowed her to get what she wanted.

Did really watched the vampire diaries?

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRiwNWqW5zQ
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2013
rokiatu:

[url]
[/url]

I seriously doubt it sweetie . . . .Lolz . . . . grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
TVD celebrated their 100th ep and we are on our 100th page. To me, it calls for celebration. So am gonna give an e-award to ella b as to&tvd freak #nooffensemeant.

Ok, i am so short of awards, so lemme do it this way, i'll call your name and tell you how i imagine your character will be like and i'll use a character in tvd or to to convey the msg.

Mr drizzy - matt donovan #thegoodguy, hey u shared me a link once to download TO

Ella b - caroline #summarygirl.. u kip us updated, caroline is a talker

Rokiatu - bonnie #peacegirl... u created this page, really nice of you...tnx

Jmaine - stefan #huntingmemory... seriously, i've forgotten about april and you reminded me of her, plus a couple of scenes i've forgotten abt, u jux dont forget

I reserved the last for me #nottheleasttho

Mrs killz - Elena #amshipping both stelena and delena. Jux like Elena in the movie, i cannot not ship both. I guess that makes me elena who loves both brothers.

Anyways, cheers guys, its our 100th page and it is worth the celebration

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
You can add yours tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wow, that cake is sumptuous kiss

Awesome to be on page 100 though grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mrs killz: TVD celebrated their 100th ep and we are on our 100th page. To me, it calls for celebration. So am gonna give an e-award to ella b as to&tvd freak #nooffensemeant.

Ok, i am so short of awards, so lemme do it this way, i'll call your name and tell you how i imagine your character will be like and i'll use a character in tvd or to to convey the msg.

Mr drizzy - matt donovan #thegoodguy, hey u shared me a link once to download TO

Jmaine - stefan #huntingmemory... seriously, i've forgotten about april and you reminded me of her, plus a couple of scenes i've forgotten abt, u jux dont forget

Mrs killz - Elena #amshipping both stelena and delena. Jux like Elena in the movie, i cannot not ship both. I guess that makes me elena who loves both brothers.

None taken grin
Thanks for the shoutout smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Cheers to all for being awesome TVD and TO fans smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
How can you forget about me? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
^ I think you should be damon..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
rokiatu:

[url]
[/url]

there was a time Klaus asked rebekka....is this really what you want, to be human? And she was like yes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
OK....I admit, I'm supporting Klaus too much I'm saying nonsense, sorry yall
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
davetwitzy: OK....I admit, I'm supporting Klaus too much I'm saying nonsense, sorry yall

Lol don't be sorry.I'm team klaus too(good or bad).
Every1 has diff opinions bout diff characters.smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mrs killz: TVD celebrated their 100th ep and we are on our 100th page. To me, it calls for celebration. So am gonna give an e-award to ella b as to&tvd freak #nooffensemeant.

hahaha you're funny. Nice of you girl. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by confistified(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Team klaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lusaint(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
ella.b:

O2tvseries.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
joeydozzy: How can you forget about me? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin You are the Mayor. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Davetwitzy is undoubtly Klaus. undecided grin
Adaeze003: ^ I think you should be damon..

Isi Damon?

Innocent guy like me undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
rokiatu:

grin grin grin grin grin You are the Mayor. grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
joeydozzy:

Isi Damon?

Innocent guy like me undecided
Damon is innocent grin Inna bad way cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lionbite(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
Look at me elena, Turn it off!!--love that scene, it was too romantic *cries*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jakesund(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
##TEAMKLAUS## cool

" YOU THINK YOU CAN SUBDUE ME... WITH THIS"

"WELL.. WELL... WELL... THE GREAT MARCEL.. SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF NEW ORLEANS BOWING BEFORE ME"

cool #TEAMKLAUS the dagger squad smiley

now I feel like daggering anyone who messes with me cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
***passing through***
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TheLokI: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
jakesund: ##TEAMKLAUS## cool

" YOU THINK YOU CAN SUBDUE ME... WITH THIS"

"WELL.. WELL... WELL... THE GREAT MARCEL.. SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF NEW ORLEANS BOWING BEFORE ME"

cool #TEAMKLAUS the dagger squad smiley

now I feel like daggering anyone who messes with me cry

Dagger squad :-D
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by waslek(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
I dey enjoy u oooo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
ROFL Oh God

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Beautiful!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.