Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (699221 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lmao yes I'm a Klaus groupie grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Sugarcoated(f): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
How many episodes does d TVD season4 have,because mine iz jst 64 and i waz wondering if it's complete.Though i am yet to finish it.I Havn't seen klaus again in the season4 since he left 4 new orleans.....So Who is marcel?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
the mikealsons

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
always and forever

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
pickabeau1: Do you love him for the actor ...

We only deal with the character.. frget the guy playing the role...

meanwhille i feel elena should be killed off.......

she is so boring

Love the character itself.
As for Elena,lemme just say d writers have decided to make me dislike her.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Sugarcoated(f): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
#Teamklaus#
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
davetwitzy: how many times will I say this, klaus has apologized endlessly o, and mind you Klaus never used his siblings, he only used Elijah to get to Marcel and it was their own benefit. Please everyone here watches VD

What about Klaus colluding with Stephan to deceive Rebecca, in other to know where her ex hunter lover hid his sword. After which he did his usual needful by daggering her. angry.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sugarcoated: How many episodes does d TVD season4 have,because mine iz jst 64 and i waz wondering if it's complete.Though i am yet to finish it.I Havn't seen klaus again in the season4 since he left 4 new orleans.....So Who is marcel?
1.Tvd S4 has 23 episodes.
If urs is 64,then its Aba..chk d 64th episode and see if there's a scene bout elena,caroline and co Graduating from high skul.if its dere,then its complete.
2.Marcel is like a son to klaus.Klaus saw himself in marcel when he was little.Marcel was a slave and bastard son of The mayor.
Klaus took him under his wings..that's all I can explain.
I think u need to watch the originals ep2 or 3 to understand.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sugarcoated: #Teamklaus#

Lol that makes two of us.smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
see them,... groupies tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
jmaine:

What about Klaus colluding with Stephan to deceive Rebecca, in other to know where her ex hunter lover hid his sword. After which he did his usual needful by daggering her. angry.

Klaus was wrong there.
Even though he was teary eyed while daggering her,he still daggered her.*sigh* klaus is just a psychopath that's all.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
pickabeau1: see them,... groupies tongue tongue tongue
grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
The only way to bring down klaus
1.is for a witch to Bind him and put inna coffin(if u don't want innocent vamps to die).that's what Bonnie did in S3.
Daggers don't work on klaus(we saw that in S4 of tvd where becca's Hunter bf daggered her and her siblings.only klaus woke up and murdered d hunters)
2.The white oak stake will kill him and dat will be d end of tvd and TO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lymelyte(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
ella.b:

1.Tvd S4 has 23 episodes.
If urs is 64,then its Aba..chk d 64th episode and see if there's a scene bout elena,caroline and co Graduating from high skul.if its dere,then its complete.
2.Marcel is like a son to klaus.Klaus saw himself in marcel when he was little.Marcel was a slave and bastard son of The mayor.
Klaus took him under his wings..that's all I can explain.
I think u need to watch the originals ep2 or 3 to understand.
So pple still go about buying movies these days? Na wa oo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
lymelyte:
So pple still go about buying movies this days? Na wa oo

Yes na.no be everybody get mb plenty
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Since we're on the great Klaus debate, let me remind you guys, don't forget to vote for klaus.
[url]https://www.facebook.com/peopleschoice/app_257762410934179
[/url]
He truly deserve it. Joseph Morgan is such an amazing actor, and I really want us to take something home for the originals.

Vote for Joseph Morgan for best new actor in a new series

and the originals for best new series.

While you are at it, don't forget to vote for our TVD family as well.

I am not a Delena fan but do vote for them guys thank you.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
ella.b:

Klaus was wrong there.
Even though he was teary eyed while daggering her,he still daggered her.*sigh* klaus is just a psychopath that's all.

Hate him or love . . . .Klaus has a great character. I love the way he sublimely passes his death threats across grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oh wow.
So Esther and Mikael Mikaelson had 7 children.

1.Elijah
2.Finn
3.Klaus(step-son)
4.kol
5.Rebecca
6.Aaron(died of a plague)
7.Henrik(killed by an unknown werewolf-- not klaus)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
jmaine:

klaus did so to get to the hunter, im sure rebekka would have been the 1st vamp on the hunters mind to kill, everything klaus has done he did for him and his family and thats what most pple dont understand.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
davetwitzy: klaus did so to get to the hunter, im sure rebekka would have been the 1st vamp on the hunters mind to kill, everything klaus has done he did for him and his family and thats what most pple dont understand.

Dude, it appears your are not an ardent follower of the TVD series.

The scene i referenced happened in TVD season 4, Klaus used Rebecca to recover a long buried and forgotten hunters sword which was a clue to unravelling the mystery of the time named "Silas".

So he was doing that for himself cos he feared the cure which was in Silas hand at the time.

All i did was give you a classic example of Klaus treacherous acts towards his siblings.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
nani.666:

they can't kill him...he is immortal.... so “going all out to kill him” is pointless....as the outcome would still be the same....
Wait!!!!who say's niklaus can't be killed...se u no remember Aleric the hunter?...the guy dat wnted 2 kill klaus the hybrid?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
jmaine:

Dude, it appears your are not an ardent follower of the TVD series.

The scene i referenced happened in TVD season 4, Klaus used Rebecca to recover a long buried and forgotten hunters sword which was a clue to unravelling the mystery of the time named "Silas".

So he was doing that for himself cos he feared the cure which was in Silas hand at the time.

All i did was give you a classic example of Klaus treacherous acts towards his siblings.
I didn't know you were talking about the sword, the cure was a danger to all vamps that still wanted to live
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
davetwitzy: I didn't know you were talking about the sword, the cure was a danger to all vamps that still wanted to live

Stop lying just to defend Klaus grin, there was only one dose of the cure , so am wondering how it was a danger to all Vamps ? cheesy.

Bros, i put it to you that you are not conversant with the TVD series. Please stop twisting the TVD story line to suit your defence

Thanks . . . . cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
honorbule:
Wait!!!!who say's niklaus can't be killed...se u no remember Aleric the hunter?...the guy dat wnted 2 kill klaus the hybrid?

Alaric wey dey enter Sun without any damn daylight ring and him no send . . .Klaus fear that guy no be small . . . . cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
jmaine:

Alaric wey dey enter Sun without any damn daylight ring and him no send . . .Klaus fear that guy no be small . . . . cheesy
Esther made him like that
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
jmaine:

Stop lying just to defend Klaus grin, there was only one dose of the cure , so am wondering how it was a danger to all Vamps ? cheesy.

Bros, i put it to you that you are not conversant with the TVD series. Please stop twisting the TVD story line to suit your defence

Thanks . . . . cool
Klaus was put into misery by Silas, you are the one not watching TVD....maybe its DVT you are watching.Silas told Klaus to get him the cure and punished him severely.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
davetwitzy: Esther made him like that

I know and does it matter who made him like that. The bottom line is that Alaric was a Niklaus whooper . . . . grin

That's all that matters . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
davetwitzy: Klaus was put into misery by Silas, you are the one not watching TVD....maybe its DVT you are watching.Silas told Klaus to get him the cure and punished him severely.

Stop twisting stories in a futile attempt to defend Klaus. Klaus already betrayed Rebecca to get the hunters sword. And the writings on the hunters sword provided some clues to the location of Silas.

Rebecca was already undaggered by her friend April before they went on a Journey to seek Silas grave..

Dude quit it, i may decide not to reply you again cos it is obvious you don't even know what your saying . . . . cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 3:29am On Nov 29, 2013
jmaine:

Stop twisting stories in a futile attempt to defend Klaus. Klaus already betrayed Rebecca to get the hunters sword. And the writings on the hunters sword provided some clues to the location of Silas.

Rebecca was already undaggered by her friend April before they went on a Journey to seek Silas grave..

Dude quit it, i may decide not to reply you again cos it is obvious you don't even know what your saying . . . . cheesy
No1.) You are saying nonsense because nobody knew the cure had only one dose until Klaus got the info off the sword. So the cure was a danger to everyone, but rebekka wanted to be human and Klaus allowed her to get what she wanted.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 3:32am On Nov 29, 2013
davetwitzy: No1.) You are saying nonsense because nobody knew the cure had only one dose until Klaus got the info off the sword. So the cure was a danger to everyone, but rebekka wanted to be human and Klaus allowed her to get what she wanted.
You are right on that (the cure being a dose) but you haven't specified how it's a danger to everyone!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 5:50am On Nov 29, 2013
davetwitzy: No1.) You are saying nonsense because nobody knew the cure had only one dose until Klaus got the info off the sword. So the cure was a danger to everyone, but rebekka wanted to be human and Klaus allowed her to get what she wanted.

You need to stop arguing off course, we were focusing on Klaus manipulation of Rebecca to get info about the sword before daggering her.

He even gave specific instructions to Stephan to hide her daggered body where no one can find her, fortunately April did.

Don't be such a confused dude.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 5:53am On Nov 29, 2013
O.michael.O:
You are right on that (the cure being a dose) but you haven't specified how it's a danger to everyone!!

He is specifically on this thread to hero worship Klaus grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.