Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693048 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 20, 2013
Luv Klaus.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 20, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 20, 2013
hahhaha

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 20, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
Noooooooo

Katherine?? Why the blonde Caroline
Now she sucky sucky blood
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lol it gets better.she became badass
biolabee: Noooooooo

Katherine?? Why the blonde Caroline
Now she sucky sucky blood

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
ella.b:
Lol it gets better.she became badass

And now the lockwoods enter the mix...

Getting underworldly
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
nice one mason lockwood

elena v damon...
matt says no the new SUPER BLONDE CHICK... mistake?
katherine in cahoots with caro shocked shocked shocked

getting steamy....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
mason cry crythough hes not likable
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
benett witches r powerful cool cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by aikerism(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2013
I am a huge fan of Damon, so sexy,cocky and has an effect on every one he meets.... Hmmmmm d way he dims his eyes n opens dem when talking... D guy is super cool. A real dude. Smoooth talker, I can b. Him any day...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2013
aikerism: I am a huge fan of Damon, so sexy,cocky and has an effect on every one he meets.... Hmmmmm d way he dims his eyes n opens dem when talking... D guy is super cool. A real dude. Smoooth talker, I can b. Him any day...

yes he has charisma but he has no principles cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lol ur becoming really addicted.

biolabee: benett witches r powerful cool cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Yeah..Damon is sexy and knows how 2 make expressions with his eyes.fancy him a lil but began 2 dislike him in S2.he became a softie 2 me.

aikerism: I am a huge fan of Damon, so sexy,cocky and has an effect on every one he meets.... Hmmmmm d way he dims his eyes n opens dem when talking... D guy is super cool. A real dude. Smoooth talker, I can b. Him any day...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
*sigh* now the battle for being d best villain is btw Klaus and Silas.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
ella.b:
Lol ur becoming really addicted.

LOL
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Gialmine(f): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
₪☺ Damon, ₪☺ Vampire Diaries!!!•it would ve been boring.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
Gialmine: ₪☺ Damon, ₪☺ Vampire Diaries!!!•it would ve been boring.

Absolutely agree. Good or bad I love Damon either way.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
ella.b:
*sigh* now the battle for being d best villain is btw Klaus and Silas.
Silas seems really creepy but Klaus will always have that spot in my favorite book.

He remains my most likable villain in TVD.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Yep Damon's cool. But when it comes 2 choosing a guy to be wit in real life, u might want sometin 'stafany' or 'matty' (why doesn't d girls talk abt him?). Hmmm, as klaus recently said, there seems 2be an attraction 4 darkness. TVD rocks!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
Berryman: Yep Damon's cool. But when it comes 2 choosing a guy to be wit in real life, u might want sometin 'stafany' or 'matty' (why doesn't d girls talk abt him?). Hmmm, as klaus recently said, there seems 2be an attraction 4 darkness. TVD rocks!!

Hmmm no please no matt. But yea Stefan is all I want a man to be. Everything I ever wanted in a man.

Handsome, kind, loyal, very loving, gentle, sweet, romantic, protective, and so many more. Stefan is everything I ever wanted in a man I don't care if he can be boring at times infact I want that in a man as well. Sad hes a fictional character. cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed But still Stefan Salvatore remains my fictional love. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Funny thing is that, when I was watching it with my mom, she was like "My stefan" "OMG damon is so mean to my Stefan" "They better not torture my Stefan" LOL Stefan have become her Stefan. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Poor him, klaus is gonna soon steal his woman

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
And here is my fictional husband. kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Yep!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
Are there any black vampire in this show?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
Bromance much. grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Are there any black vampire in this show?

Theres this super hot black guy coming in the original spin off. Charles Michael Davis

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
LOL this is funny.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
cool

1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
rokiatu:

Hmmm no please no matt. But yea Stefan is all I want a man to be. Everything I ever wanted in a man.

Handsome, kind, loyal, very loving, gentle, sweet, romantic, protective, and so many more. Stefan is everything I ever wanted in a man I don't care if he can be boring at times infact I want that in a man as well. Sad hes a fictional character. cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed But still Stefan Salvatore remains my fictional love. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Funny thing is that, when I was watching it with my mom, she was like "My stefan" "OMG damon is so mean to my Stefan" "They better not torture my Stefan" LOL Stefan have become her Stefan. grin grin grin
LOL! Ya mum's in love wit d guy ur in love wit? And u both watch it 2gether? Lemme guess, u both fight a lot (at show time at least), uhn? Cool ur mum watches tvd. But seriously, why 'no matt', because he's nt got supernatural abilities (bity bity, speedy speedy and all)? Or nt handsome enough? Whatever ur reason 4not liking him, i'm pretty sure rebecca would appreciate :-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.