Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693081 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
rokiatu: LOL this is funny.
lol. More like vampire-men in black. James bond 4 their vampire mind.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
And the enigmatic Elijah steps in

Bonnie and the warlocks?!
Tylers metamorphosis
who is this Klaus.... that all are scared of

and its gets more interesting
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Damn.. the transformation of tyler is bons
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2013
Stefan,yeah..he's ma kinda guy.has every quality a woman needs.
Klaus..I love him too.he might be d villain or wants ppl 2 hate(cuz let's face it,d xters has 2 look 4 sum1 2 blame)him but he has a good heart.
Matt,great lad..emotionally wrecked.Allows d xters 2 use him as bait sumxs,tries 2 blame himself 4 sum'n dat wasn't his fault.like I told ma sis,he needs a therapist.
Elijah..oh yes.principled,moral,good judge,compassionate,Loves SUITS(I fancy dat smiley ),forgiving and doesn't like 2 be taken 4 granted.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:06am On Apr 22, 2013
Well,to me,there was no chemistry btw Forwood.but if u look at Klaroline xters,den evry1 should testify dat dey belong 2geda.
FYI----i ve a feeling Steroline would be an interesting rlshp 2.*fingers crossed*

rokiatu: Poor him, klaus is gonna soon steal his woman

grin Roki, remember dis? u weren't a klaroline or Steroline ffan.cant bliv our arguments bout dem came to pass.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Second that

rokiatu:

He remains my most likable villain in TVD.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 22, 2013
Berryman: LOL! Ya mum's in love wit d guy ur in love wit? And u both watch it 2gether? Lemme guess, u both fight a lot (at show time at least), uhn? Cool ur mum watches tvd. But seriously, why 'no matt', because he's nt got supernatural abilities (bity bity, speedy speedy and all)? Or nt handsome enough? Whatever ur reason 4not liking him, i'm pretty sure rebecca would appreciate :-)

grin grin grin grin grin You got that right. I actually pretended not to like Stefan so much else she will kill me.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 22, 2013
ella.b:
Well,to me,there was no chemistry btw Forwood.but if u look at Klaroline xters,den evry1 should testify dat dey belong 2geda.
FYI----i ve a feeling Steroline would be an interesting rlshp 2.*fingers crossed*

NO no no!!! Stefan and Elena belong together.

Stelena forever!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 22, 2013
Is it only me? the cast of TVD are pretty filthy for lord sake they need to get some morals.

Rebekha slept with Stefan and then Damon and am pretty sure she will soon get laid by Matt.
Katherine with both Damon and Stefan and now Elijah.
Elena with Matt and then Stefan and now Damon
Caroline with Damon, then matt and then Tyler, and very soon Klaus (I am praying she never sleep with Stefan because that will just be gross)
Tyler wth Vicki and vicki with Jemery and then Jemery with Bonnie.

And they still look each other in the face? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin Damon especially, hes been with everyone woman. His di...ck must be magic mike. grin grin grin

For lord sake they need to introduce more characters to this show, they are starting to gross me out.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 22, 2013
grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 22, 2013
ROFLMAO!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 22, 2013
Seriously.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 22, 2013
OMG Stefans offcourse. But I will put Stefan on hold answer Damon and put it in a group call. lol

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 22, 2013
hahahahhaha lol Crazy damon fans made this.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 22, 2013
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 22, 2013
Epic love!!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 22, 2013
I am seriously sick of Vampire Elena. Right now I will even choose Katherine shocking I know.

Elena is just bad at being a batch.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 22, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 22, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 22, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 22, 2013
Ouch!!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2013
rokiatu: Is it only me? the cast of TVD are pretty filthy for lord sake they need to get some morals.

Rebekha slept with Stefan and then Damon and am pretty sure she will soon get laid by Matt.
Katherine with both Damon and Stefan and now Elijah.
Elena with Matt and then Stefan and now Damon
Caroline with Damon, then matt and then Tyler, and very soon Klaus (I am praying she never sleep with Stefan because that will just be gross)
Tyler wth Vicki and vicki with Jemery and then Jemery with Bonnie.

And they still look each other in the face? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin Damon especially, hes been with everyone woman. His di...ck must be magic mike. grin grin grin

For lord sake they need to introduce more characters to this show, they are starting to gross me out.

Bonnie never slept with Jeremy or maybe I forgot, can u remind me when hat happened?

Damon and Stefan love to share.... I don't think stefan and caroline should happen, their friendship is so pure

I was a little disappointed that Elijah is also one of the love-sick fools, like klaus delicately puts it, bt Elijah can make even the most stupid things sound cool.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2013
ella.b:
Stefan,yeah..he's ma kinda guy.has every quality a woman needs.
Klaus..I love him too.he might be d villain or wants ppl 2 hate(cuz let's face it,d xters has 2 look 4 sum1 2 blame)him but he has a good heart.
Matt,great lad..emotionally wrecked.Allows d xters 2 use him as bait sumxs,tries 2 blame himself 4 sum'n dat wasn't his fault.like I told ma sis,he needs a therapist.
Elijah..oh yes.principled,moral,good judge,compassionate,Loves SUITS(I fancy dat smiley ),forgiving and doesn't like 2 be taken 4 granted.
klaus: yeah, i do feel 4 him atimes. He wants companionship and love but has an annoyingly dominating (and sometimes cruel) way of getting about it.
Matt: needs a therapist? Uhn, uhn...i tink wat he needs more is someone 2love and be loved by - a stable life. He's a good guy.
Elijah: i like him. He's cool, calm and a gentleman. Smooth-talker also! See hw he handled d talk btw d three originals in d last episode. TVD without him would loose much quality.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2013
ella.b:

Agree with u. Only wish steroline would remain only a friendship.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2013
rokiatu: I am seriously sick of Vampire Elena. Right now I will even choose Katherine shocking I know.

lol...yea, vampelena's beginning 2get on me nerves. Imagine trying 2 kill her best friends and nt even allowing a second thought. And hey, bonnie's got some powerful mojo there oo!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2013
Damon03:
Bonnie never slept with Jeremy or maybe I forgot, can u remind me when hat happened?

Damon and Stefan love to share.... I don't think stefan and caroline should happen, their friendship is so pure

I was a little disappointed that Elijah is also one of the love-sick fools, like klaus delicately puts it, bt Elijah can make even the most stupid things sound cool.

She dated him, they used to be in bed and the relationship was not like one day common sense should tell you the rest.

Anyways going back to watching the Vampire Diaries with mom, I have to explain things to her.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
At that moment,I woulda poured acid on Elena 4 saying that to damon.Even her convo with stefan(found out twas silas that was posing as stefan 2 make damon jealous..while d real stefan was in d forest and staked in d stomach by silas) dint go well also.

rokiatu: Ouch!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
I loved what Bonnie did to her with d dark magic.Just cuz Elena is a bitch doesn't mean she can go around pissing everyone off.Bonnie put her in her place.

rokiatu: I am seriously sick of Vampire Elena. Right now I will even choose Katherine shocking I know.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
I said same thing but Julie Plec(the producer) has another thing in store.According to her tweets few days back to a fan,she has always been a fan of steroline and is tryna explore the xters rlshp a lil further.Ofcourse that didn't go well with me.found it weird.

Berryman: Agree with u. Only wish steroline would remain only a friendship.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
Oh,I seriously,mos def agree..Every xter hooking up with each other is getting pretty boring.

rokiatu:

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.