Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,444 members, 7,853,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (699263 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
I like TVD. Very promising.

TO was just there.

The scar on Stefan's chest looks like the one on the black male heretic's neck. Any idea what that is?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2015
UjSizzle:
I like TVD. Very promising.

TO was just there.

The scar on Stefan's chest looks like the one on the black male heretic's neck. Any idea what that is?

I always told pipo dat were saying to was far better than tvd to b patient,that to was just starting,it shud get to 6 seasons and let's see if it wud still interest us like tvd..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2015
What's with CW and this flashback-flashforward thing? It's also happening in Arrow. Don't doubt i'll see it in Flash too undecided

Enzo is such a bastard.

Why are the heretics able to absorb magic like Kai? I noticed the dead one was trying to drain BonBon.

How did the heretics escape that blast?

I loved seeing Damon rip out hearts again. Gawd I've missed him cry

P.S There will be no bonbon-Damon love affair. D is too in love with Elena to do that. B is too much of a loyal friend to do it too. Elena is such a lucky girl. She can trust her friends even in death smiley

What's Davina's plan now? I get that she wants to make a stand against the witches bullying her, but what she need Hayley for now huh I hope she at least tries to break the spell after she's done.
It's funny though how she ran back to Marcel when she was in danger... after forming tough nut grin Guess family is everything.

That flashback dude warning Klaus about impending doom and the creepy monk woman are creepy undecided

Is anyone here watching Blindspot?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tashaamania(f): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

Is anyone here watching Blindspot?
Yeah. I wonder where the suspense is now since Jane Doe has been confirmed to be Kurt's childhood friend, Taylor Shaw.
What's left to act? undecided
The mystery behind the tattoos and erasing of memories? Sounds boring to me undecided I liked it more when Jane was still unidentified.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tashaamania(f): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

Enzo is such a bastard.

I loved seeing Damon rip out hearts again. Gawd I've missed him cry
Enzo is not only a bastard but a big fool. I have a feeling Lillian Salvatore would betray him.

The heretics are soo powerful, I'm thinking. They are witchpires. Just like Kyle, u don't think they die easy like that.
Imagine living over thousands of centuries on a drop of blood each day.

Did you watch the ending part of this episode 1? When Stefan woke Damon up from a coffin? Someone was shooting them this painful arrow or stuff. I wonder who that was. I'm thinking it was their mum.
Cant wait for that episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2015
UjSizzle:
What's with CW and this flashback-flashforward thing? It's also happening in Arrow. Don't doubt i'll see it in Flash too undecided

- Arrow started using the flashbacks since season 1 n TVD is just starting to use it. It has nothing to do with The CW.

- The herectics r also vampires so if Caroline can escape the blast with even Matt, then they can also.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tashaamania(f): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2015
parrotibaba:

- The herectics r also vampires so if Caroline can escape the blast with even Matt, then they can also.

Nahh, Caroline escaped with Matt before the blast.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

Enzo is not only a bastard but a big fool. I have a feeling Lillian Salvatore would betray him.

The heretics are soo powerful, I'm thinking. They are witchpires. Just like Kyle, u don't think they die easy like that.
Imagine living over thousands of centuries on a drop of blood each day.

Did you watch the ending part of this episode 1? When Stefan woke Damon up from a coffin? Someone was shooting them this painful arrow or stuff. I wonder who that was. I'm thinking it was their mum.
Cant wait for that episode.
Yeah but why will their mother be trying to kill Stefan? She's not a vamp hunter and that's obviously nor Lily's style of killing, unless they did something to Caroline after she was captured just like Alaric was turned to an original/vamp hunter before. Besides if Lily should be killing anyone it should be Damon-- he killed her favorite child after all.

Something bothers me though. Why will Damon choose to sleep till Elena awakes? Where is Bonnie then? Married?

Enzo needs to see a shrink. The guy feels unloved and neglected so he's giving Lily his loyalty hoping she'll take him as one of her children. Enzo wants a family too-- like the Salvatore brothers and their friends.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2015
parrotibaba:

- Arrow started using the flashbacks since season 1 n TVD is just starting to use it. It has nothing to do with The CW.

I'm not talking about flashbacks. I'm saying why are they acting in the present and the future at the same time?

Flash went to the past from the present. His future self also came to the past and the past before that too to stop him from saving his mother-- Bootstrap Paradox anyone?

About the Heretics, Lily's conversation seemed to suggest some other kind of explanation. Even Caroline and Stefan seem surprised they would escape that blast... I mean how fast can they be to escape a fire? Caro left with Matt before the explanation, not during it.
The only vamp I've seen outrun a potential blast is Rebecca, and she was standing on the bomb (saved Matt too. That guy sure has a thing for being the hunk in distress waiting for a damsel to save his asss undecided)

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tashaamania(f): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

Yeah but why will their mother be trying to kill Stefan? She's not a vamp hunter and that's obviously nor Lily's style of killing, unless they did something to Caroline after she was captured just like Alaric was turned to an original/vamp hunter before. Besides if Lily should be killing anyone it should be Damon-- he killed her favorite child after all.

Something bothers me though. Why will Damon choose to sleep till Elena awakes? Where is Bonnie then? Married?

Enzo needs to see a shrink. The guy feels unloved and neglected so he's giving Lily his loyalty hoping she'll take him as one of her children. Enzo wants a family too-- like the Salvatore brothers and their friends.
Hmmm. You have a point though but if you noticed, that whole thing happened 3years from that episode 1. I think lot of things must have happened in the space of three years. Maybe Stefan and Damon succeeded in killing her family within the space of that three years and she revenged.

Obviously, Damon loves Elena too much. To him, there was no need to live without Elena. Bonnie couldn't have stopped him either. You know Damon and strongwilled xter.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

Hmmm. You have a point though but if you noticed, that whole thing happened 3years from that episode 1. I think lot of things must have happened in the space of three years. Maybe Stefan and Damon succeeded in killing her family within the space of that three years and she revenged.

Obviously, Damon loves Elena too much. To him, there was no need to live without Elena. Bonnie couldn't have stopped him either. You know Damon and strongwilled xter.
I don't think this Damon would leave Bonnie all on her own if she wasn't safe and having a good life somewhere.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2015
I think the whole "don't wake me up till elena is alive" thing is just silly...

My opinion tho.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

Nahh, Caroline escaped with Matt before the blast.
And how many seconds b4 the blast? two!! Meaning that the heretics had the same time to escape. They just didn't want to show how they escaped in other to keep up the suspense.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

I'm not talking about flashbacks. I'm saying why are they acting in the present and the future at the same time?

Flash went to the past from the present. His future self also came to the past and the past before that too to stop him from saving his mother-- Bootstrap Paradox anyone?

About the Heretics, Lily's conversation seemed to suggest some other kind of explanation. Even Caroline and Stefan seem surprised they would escape that blast... I mean how fast can they be to escape a fire? Caro left with Matt before the explanation, not during it.
The only vamp I've seen outrun a potential blast is Rebecca, and she was standing on the bomb (saved Matt too. That guy sure has a thing for being the hunk in distress waiting for a damsel to save his asss undecided)

- If you have been following the flash character you would know that the past n the future are always in play,it has nothing to do with the CW network.

- Caroline escaped with Matt 2 seconds b4 the blast, that's enough time for any vampire to to also escape cos they r extremely fast n besides they suspected foul play with the way Caroline was behaving n then Matt. You can't think of a witch spell that worked in 2 seconds cos it takes several repetitive incantations for a spell to work so it's down to their vamp speed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tashaamania(f): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
And how many seconds b4 the blast? two!! Meaning that the heretics had the same time to escape. They just didn't want to show how they escaped in other to keep up the suspense.
Two secs even one is enough to Vamp away and that was what happened in the case of Caroline and Matt. Carol vamped away with Matt in two secs.
Lily's convo with Stefan when Stefan told her they bombed her family had something to do with the heretics surviving the blast though.

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

Two secs even one is enough to Vamp away and that was what happened in the case of Caroline and Matt. Carol vamped away with Matt in two secs.
Lily's convo with Stefan when Stefan told her they bombed her family had something to do with the heretics surviving the blast though.
no Stefan called lily to gloat about them destroying her heretics n to warn her to leave town but lily told him that they should run cos the heretics have survived worst so they didn't die in the blast, She had nothing to do with the heretics surviving the blast cos she had no idea of what happened.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tashaamania(f): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
no Stefan called lily to gloat about them destroying her heretics n to warn her to leave town but lily told him that they should run cos the heretics have survived worst so they didn't die in the blast, She had nothing to do with the heretics surviving the blast cos she had no idea of what happened.
You misunderstood my post, I didn't say Lily had something to do with the heretics surviving the blast. I simply meant that her convo with Stefan explained why the heretics didnt die in the blast. They were actually involved the blast but they survived it. Unlike Carol and Matt who escaped before the blast.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yeah. I wonder where the suspense is now since Jane Doe has been confirmed to be Kurt's childhood friend, Taylor Shaw.
What's left to act? undecided
The mystery behind the tattoos and erasing of memories? Sounds boring to me undecided I liked it more when Jane was still unidentified.
The series is starting to kick off now. So far we have a conspiracy the CIA and FBI top guns are trying to hide -- Daylight.
Jane is Taylor Shaw all right but why does further test conclude she was born in Africa?
Who covered her in tattoos and why? A flashback indicates she's aware and granted consent to the memory wipe, but why?
Why was she taken to begin with and who was the man in her memory?
Is she the real child of her parents? Was she switched at birth? Why is Kurt's name tattooed on her back?

Too many questions hun and I'd like to see the answers.
Besides I'm hoping there'll be a blooming romance between Kurt and Jane tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Adaeze003:
I think the whole "don't wake me up till elena is alive" thing is just silly...

My opinion tho.
Dude was probably miserable na grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
UjSizzle:

Dude was probably miserable na grin

Lol... I mean, we gerrit already, delena is end game.

Thinking that bad boy damon is now so mushy that he won't want to live without elena is just... crazy.

Oh well...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Adaeze003:

Lol... I mean, we gerrit already, delena is end game.

Thinking that bad boy damon is now so mushy that he won't want to live without elena is just... crazy.

Oh well...
Love's crazy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2015
^^ I guess that's true...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Livingwalker(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2015
Mystic fall is everly going down Lily Vamp vs Damon Stefan crew its rained blood and dead body wen is episode 2 coming out?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2015
Livingwalker:
Mystic fall is everly going down
Lily Vamp vs Damon Stefan crew
its rained blood and dead body
wen is episode 2 coming out?
Geez man. Do you have something against punctuations? grin

Thursday. Will be available online by Friday (both TO and TVD)

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Livingwalker(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
UjSizzle:

Geez man. Do you have something against punctuations? grin

Thursday. Will be available online by Friday (both TO and TVD)
I have serious issues with that idiot called punctuation do you care to know why
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by armadeo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dqueenzy:
With elena gone,this damon will be more ruthless than he has ever been.i dont know why, i never liked caroline's character right from the start

Honestly I got tired of goody two shoes Elena. But I admire Caroline sort of. Loved her first scene as a vampire it was epic.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2015
The woman who tryng to kill Stefan in first episode. She is legendary vampire huntress named Hannah. She is back to take revenge on the Salvatore brothers.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Can someone pls tell me the curse placed on hayley and how she got it. I dnt seems to remember
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by losprince(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jadonjack:
Can someone pls tell me the curse placed on hayley and how she got it. I dnt seems to remember
shocked u must have been compeled...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Go and watch season 2 episode 20 21, I can't really remember sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
losprince:
grin
losprince:
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
losprince:

Lol.. yu nor well o. seh na yu b d vampire wey compel me? bad guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.