Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (700282 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jadonjack:
Can someone pls tell me the curse placed on hayley and how she got it. I dnt seems to remember
Something that sounds like a Cressar (or something corny like that) curse. She tried running away with baby Hope and Klaus together with Dhalia put a curse on her. Since the rest of the wolves are linked to get they're also cursed too.

This was the same curse Marcel with a witch's help placed on the wolves pre-Hayley in N.Orleans. Can't remember who helped them break it again-- think it was Esther that helped release them or so *shrugs*

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

Something that sounds like a Cressar (or something corny like that) curse. She tried running away with baby Hope and Klaus together with Dhalia put a curse on her. Since the rest of the wolves are linked to get they're also cursed too.

This was the same curse Marcel with a witch's help placed on the wolves pre-Hayley in N.Orleans. Can't remember who helped them break it again-- think it was Esther that helped release them or so *shrugs*

Tnx ma'am
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
I really enjoyed this week's episode of TVD and I hereby confirm that TVD is back and better but unfortunately I can't say the same about TO I didn't really enjoy this week's episode of TO.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Alfred234:
I really enjoyed this week's episode of TVD and I hereby confirm that TVD is back and better but unfortunately I can't say the same about TO I didn't really enjoy this week's episode of TO.

I was about writing the exact thing. TVD is here to stay, far better without the Elena induces drama. I've misses the horror flashes, the witchy withcy stuffs, the killing of innocent passers by and good old torture, mehn!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
mehn this 3 years future is something else, Caroline as a TV studio manager? grin n with a fiancée who isn't Stefan?

And there is another heretic out there?

So Lucien has a cure for a werewolf bite?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Originals is now more boring than TVD..... The writers of Originals have run out of ideas.... They've already used up all the best villains on season one and two.... Season 3 storyline is just depressing

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 1:24am On Oct 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
mehn this 3 years future is something else, Caroline as a TV studio manager? grin n with a fiancée who isn't Stefan?

And there is another heretic out there?

So Lucien has a cure for a werewolf bite?
That's the thing I didnt like about the episode. They told us too soon that Care and Stephen relationship isn't going anywhere

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Dis week tvd looks good but TO don't say the same thing. Now TVD is better Dan TO.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
nani667:
Originals is now more boring than TVD..... The writers of Originals have run out of ideas.... They've already used up all the best villains on season one and two.... Season 3 storyline is just depressing
I expect the originals to kick start by the 4th or 5th episode. The writers haven't run out of ideas, it's the way they closed out last season. Had it being that they introduced this prophetic monster n the sire rivals towards the end of last season, this season would hv started with a banger. It's just like watching a new series with a new storyline, it takes time b4 it gets going.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by rukyjoe: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
TVD is officially more interesting...show got a little boring towards the end of last season but with these so called 'flash forwards', the suspense is like wow...The originals is building up as well...it's going to be really explosive soon as this new storyline develops...I fear for the mikaelsons though esp nicklaus.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by handebayor: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2015
rukyjoe:
TVD is officially more interesting...show got a little boring towards the end of last season but with these so called 'flash forwards', the suspense is like wow...The originals is building up as well...it's going to be really explosive soon as this new storyline develops...I fear for the mikaelsons though esp nicklaus.

But the flash forward just confirmed that the Mikaelson's will survive the lurking danger(atleast Niklaus will) else Stefan, Damon, Caroline etc would be dead
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Talius:

I was about writing the exact thing. TVD is here to stay, far better without the Elena induces drama. I've misses the horror flashes, the witchy withcy stuffs, the killing of innocent passers by and good old torture, mehn!
Mee too... The old daemon is finally back people. Elena was suppressing his talent fa.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
KOLZY:

Mee too... The old daemon is finally back people. Elena was suppressing his talent fa.
Her leaving the show challenged the writers to stop been lazy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
handebayor:

But the flash forward just confirmed that the Mikaelson's will survive the lurking danger(atleast Niklaus will) else Stefan, Damon, Caroline etc would be dead
Klaus can't die #TeamImmortal

And many people are impatient, as someone rightly pointed out, the originals ended the last season without a cliffhanger, so they are building up the new threat, as long as Klaus lives the originals can never get boring

And I enjoyed Klaus and Hayley couple bickering/ fight in the last episode, it made me laugh

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Talius:

Her leaving the show challenged the writers to stop been lazy
Totally... They had being running in circle ever since the other side was taken down. Bring the mom in the show was a smart move, now we get to see past flash back a lot of memories we have seen before and messy blood scene. Cool?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
KOLZY:

Totally... They had being running in circle ever since the other side was taken down. Bring the mom in the show was a smart move, now we get to see past flash back a lot of memories we have seen before and messy blood scene. Cool?
Yea, cheers to the messy blood scenes

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by handebayor: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Talius:

Klaus can't die #TeamImmortal

And many people are impatient, as someone rightly pointed out, the originals ended the last season without a cliffhanger, so they are building up the new threat, as long as Klaus lives the originals can never get boring

And I enjoyed Klaus and Hayley couple bickering/ fight in the last episode, it made me laugh

As much as I enjoyed Nik and Hayley fight, I'd go for Elijah and Jackson VS Lucien, damn I never saw it coming
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
handebayor:

As much as I enjoyed Nik and Hayley fight, I'd go for Elijah and Jackson VS Lucien, damn I never saw it coming
That was awesome too
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lmao elena biggest nightmare is coming true, tvd is officially better without her.

Batch thought that was the end of the show. grin cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Well... I guess TVD is on to something but I'm not getting excited yet...

I think ya'll should just give TO time to build. Even though I think they're not doing badly at all.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
rokiatu:
Lmao elena biggest nightmare is coming true, tvd is officially better without her.

Batch thought that was the end of the show. grin cheesy
She was feeling herself. Her leaving the show was a blessing in disguise

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 5:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Am just pissed of with stefan, he really know how to ruin a good relationship... I really don't know what happen, that made caroline hate stefan that much.. But anyway am so excited about this '3 year later' its crazy....

Who is hunting them?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2015
Why did Klaus let hope go just like that? Why?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2015
davetwitzy:
Why did Klaus let hope go just like that? Why?

One of the reasons is because he is careless and selfish.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2015
KOLZY:

One of the reasons is because he is careless and selfish.
The scene was very unreal

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2015
davetwitzy:
I noticed it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2015
davetwitzy:
It wasn't. The alternative isn't desirable that's why he let her. If Hope grows up without her mother and asks after her, she'll leave of her own accord.
Nik is scared of losing her permanently.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
uhmmm,pipo might attack me,but Elijah is becoming annoying to me..d kind friend zone wey Haley drop d guy eennn...that guy shud man up and bone her na..
I'm sure Haley cud even ask Elijah tips on pleasing Jackson in bed,nd Elijah wud gladly tell her.

d dude is just confused,at least Klaus wud always b Klaus..after CAMI said some harsh words to him,when she first came for help,he told her off,despite d fat that he likes her..jonzing Elijah can never say no to Haley despite d fact dat she's fvcking her husband opposite oo...I don't just like anyhow that's not on Klaus side *evil smile*

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
I guess Alaric wife might be the Vampire huntress - Bonnies vision .
Delighted steroline failed . However ` the future isn't certain .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
KOLZY:
Am just pissed of with stefan, he really know how to ruin a good relationship... I really don't know what happen, that made caroline hate stefan that much.. But anyway am so excited about this '3 year later' its crazy....

Who is hunting them?
epic

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
KOLZY:

Who is hunting them?
lol I'm laughing at what you wrote real hard ..can u hear urself you don't know what happened and you are already pissed why not wait and find out maybe its caro u'll be pissed off with at the end
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ovie56:
lol I'm laughing at what you wrote real hard ..can u hear urself you don't know what happened and you are already pissed why not wait and find out maybe its caro u'll be pissed off with at the end

Lols. Its true sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.