Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,619 members, 7,843,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (697677 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Guys d producers of both tvd n to has announced dat there'll b a show crossover jst lyk the flash nd arrow

Caroline n Bonnie may pay klaus n his family a visit
Julie Plec said it's only stefan will make the crossover to new Orleans.

Both originals and the vampire diaries have been moved to the much dreaded Friday slot.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ultron(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
UjSizzle:
Ultron one more time and you take a long break.
I wasn't of point,I didn't change the topics,,,,why u hate me so so so so so much...even with all the love I've shown you...whyyyyyyyyyy?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
ultron:
I wasn't of point,I didn't change the topics,,,,why u hate me so so so so so much...even with all the love I've shown you...whyyyyyyyyyy?
Hahahahah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Camile killed herself so that claus would stop looking at her like that fragile thing that needs to be kept in a glass.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fkforyou:
Camile killed herself so that claus would stop looking at her like that fragile thing that needs to be kept in a glass.
Read your comment again. Thanks.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Isomerizm:
Read your comment again. Thanks.

I wanted to make a point but ended up typing something else, just ignore it like I did.
Sleep don choke for my eyes.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tipwill(m): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2016
more details on the crossover from julie plec:

“I’ve wanted to do this for a really long time and
find a way to do it that didn’t feel like we were
jamming story for the sake of cross-pollinating the
shows,”

“So we’re sitting in the room, and the plot point is
that Stefan is in trouble and he’s being pursued by
means of magic so how can we get him safe? Well,
let’s get him to a place where there’s no magic.
And I was like, ‘Oh sh-t! St. James Infirmary!” Julie
explained. “There’s a place where there’s no magic
that can work in New Orleans!’ And the whole
writer’s room just went, ‘Yay! Finally!’ because
they’ve been waiting so long for that opportunity.”
The crossover will span over two episodes, one for
each of the shows.

“Stefan will go to New Orleans in a Vampire Diaries
episode and then he will remain in New Orleans in
The Originals to help Klaus deal with a problem that
is super specific to Stefan’s survival.”

Oh, and what about Klaus finding out that Stefan is
dating Caroline ( Candice King)?!
“There is a presence of Caroline buried within that,
but I can’t really say in what context,” Julie said.

source: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2016/01/11/stefan-klaus-to-reunite-in-upcoming-vampire-diaries-originals-crossover-get-the-details/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
ultron:
You've been spamming this section advertising your blog, hun.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ultron(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
UjSizzle:

You've been spamming this section advertising your blog, hun.
nooooooooo. Spam. Kee!!!
Plz ooooo I didn't pour spam on nairaland ooo
I wuz protected when I entered nairaland
I no want wahala...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 6:42am On Jan 21, 2016
Please when is the next TVD and Originals episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2016
davetwitzy:
Please when is the next TVD and Originals episode
next week
premiers on friday
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:27am On Jan 24, 2016
I can't believe this thread actually exist, loving TVD and hoping to begin TO with me thinking I am alone not aware that a lot of people follow this, good to know tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge10(m): 3:31am On Jan 24, 2016
I just don't like this foolish Carolina. .she gat no control of her mouth. ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
ipledge10:
I just don't like this foolish Carolina. .she gat no control of her mouth. ..
I thought TVD and TO were supposed to resume this last week?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Talius:
I thought TVD and TO were supposed to resume this last week?
jan 29
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
I can't believe this thread actually exist, loving TVD and hoping to begin TO with me thinking I am alone not aware that a lot of people follow this, good to know tho
Welcome on board.

I still haven't watch the last episode of the originals though. I need to catch up before the new one.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
rokiatu:
Welcome on board.

I still haven't watch the last episode of the originals though. I need to catch up before the new one.

You haven't watched the last episode while i haven't seen the 1st episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
So happy to see this thread really live Originals. I watched Vampire Diaries up till Season 4 after which it became boring to me.

My favorite characters of course are damon, klaus.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Next Week...

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
nani667:
Next Week...
its on 29th ,so it will be this week..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hw come u guys hvnt commented.... . Una never watch tvd ni.. .. .. For me it wasn't much jare
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
thenny312:
Hw come u guys hvnt commented.... . Una never watch tvd ni.. .. .. For me it wasn't much jare
Thought it was gonna premier dis nite.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
TVD was cool... I love the flashbacks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oh Damon, what have you done!! grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
I think TVD leaked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by encryptjay(m): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
suxxman:
Oh Damon, what have you done!! grin
Shhhhhh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
some1 said this episode was just there, it was better than what we`ve been seeing.
Anyway i think its dat moment damon wud giv into the pain.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
some1 said this episode was just there, it was better than what we`ve been seeing.
Anyway i think its dat moment damon wud giv into the pain.
hmmm i take that back.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
LOL Damon re living d day. i had a good laff
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
What of TO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.