Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,331 members, 7,842,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (697537 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
seribroo56:
One particular thing i hate about this season is the portrayal of originals, the ease at which the stricks entered their house,i thought one need an invitation b4 entering,what of fraya has she stoped been an immortal. Throughoout this season the originals has not made any major move against the strix,only talks and memorable quotes no action.by next episode i am expecting deaths from the strix. And not this emotional buhaha about finding rebecca. i thought fraya is a powerful witch (more than hundred years old) how come one smallshop witch is more powerful. Elijah could not compel one sily vamp acuratly,klus has been the most useless,the stix are always 5 steps ahead and also very confident like they cant be killed even the original are not that cofident,
Invitation: In order to enter any house owned by humans, they need to be invited in by a person that officially lives there or the person of entitlement. Once invited, the invitation cannot be revoked. If an original vampire lives in a house, other vampires can enter freely and if an original vampire is in the house without being invited in, it will become disoriented and will begin to suffocate.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Guys quick question.
What wud happen if you try and cut an originals head with an axe or sword or something, It wont pass through or wat.
Magic: It is said that a witch with enough power can kill/dangerously affect a being as powerful as an Original Vampire, but would likely kill the witch unless the Original vampire was in a weakened state. Its later revealed to have some sort of truth as both Bonnie and Davina while being empowered by extremely potent sources of magic (the violent deaths of 100 witches and the power of the Harvest) were able to cripple Klaus almost to the point of bringing him close to death. Julie Plec reveals that the White Oak Stake is the only physical weapon in existence that can kill an Original vampire, but an extremely empowered witch could kill one with magic. Bonnie would have succeeded in killing Klaus had Elijah not saved him. Dahlia may have the power to kill the Original vampires, as one of the strongest witches to exist, something Esther and Freya believe she can do. Dahlia could effortlessly desiccate Mikael and Klaus at the same time, nearly killing them both with a portion of her magic potential. Witches can also do spells that can seriously harm an original vampire. Minor spells have little effect. An example of a spell that can be used to effect an original is the spell with sage that can block a vampire's hearing. This is inclusive of mystical objects such as the Gilbert Device, Papa Tunde's Blade and Dark Objects. It is possible, but equally as unlikely that a Siphoner could siphon the magic from an original vampire.
Physical Trauma: Minor physical injuries such as gunshots, stab wounds and broken bones will cause an Original Vampire pain and also slow them down. However, this is momentary as they will heal completely within seconds. It seems physical trauma can hurt them anywhere on the body (ex-eye gauging, drowning).
Sunlight: Sunlight will burn an Original vampire, but cannot kill them. All members of the Original Family possess lapis lazuli rings to combat this. Klaus is not affected by sunlight due to being a werewolf-vampire hybrid.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
Adek15:
it won't.
You can only kill an original by staking them with white oak ( from the original tree) and by conjuring enough magic which will eventually kill you too.
im not saying it would im just saying wat wud happen its not like their neck/head is invulnerable or stronger dan any other so wud d weapon not slice through or wat cos dere wud be no way d head wud regenerate if its cut.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Someone pls enlighten me
Is episode 9 the season finale for vampire diaries, cos it is always 22episodes?

Is TVD and TO like twin series?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darnheykhey: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Do u tink Klaus 'll b able 2 kill dahlia at d end?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by annie17: 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Crixina:
Someone pls enlighten me
Is episode 9 the season finale for vampire diaries, cos it is always 22episodes?

Is TVD and TO like twin series?
itz mid season finale,they are all goin on break
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 5:09am On Dec 14, 2015
annie17:
itz mid season finale,they are all goin on break
Thank you.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by seribroo56(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Adek15:
Invitation: In order to enter any house owned by humans, they need to be invited in by a person that officially lives there or the person of entitlement. Once invited, the invitation cannot be revoked. If an original vampire lives in a house, other vampires can enter freely and if an original vampire is in the house without being invited in, it will become disoriented and will begin to suffocate.
ok thanks for the explanation
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iBayoking(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pls can anyone suggest real soilders film.....prolly with their links
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

im not saying it would im just saying wat wud happen its not like their neck/head is invulnerable or stronger dan any other so wud d weapon not slice through or wat cos dere wud be no way d head wud regenerate if its cut.
mehn!! I no know o prolly the cutlass will bounce back. Lol!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Adek15:
mehn!! I no know o prolly the cutlass will bounce back. Lol!!
lol na wetin I dey ask oooo cos d head no go grow back oooo.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

lol my little sis once asked me this same question,buh letz nt be deceived, it just d way the script writers and producer want to depicts the original,i can vividly recal wen marcel daggared elijah, he became incapacitated,he wil have simply remove his bloody heart and abi marcel hand go bounce back and e no go enta ni?wel another thing is involve if we are to follow the movie closely,the original vampirism was made through witchcraft by their mother esta unlike d others who needs a bite to get the in the mode of transition,so dat just it jawe,dem no go use fiction kil us o.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

trying to cut off the head of an original with a sword or cutlass, even a sew won't take,if u have watched vampire diaries there was a time Damon said he tried to kill Elijah by burning and cutting off his head while elijah was decicated, the scene wasn't shown but damon said it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Still have t watch this episode of the originals. Thanks for the spoiler guys. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Still have t watch this episode of the originals. Thanks for the spoiler guys. grin
uwc rokky baby
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by rukyjoe: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adek15:
Vampires don't need invitation to enter other vampires houses...They only need invitation to enter houses of humans.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:49am On Dec 16, 2015
sawhite:
lol my little sis once asked me this same question,buh letz nt be deceived, it just d way the script writers and producer want to depicts the original,i can vividly recal wen marcel daggared elijah, he became incapacitated,he wil have simply remove his bloody heart and abi marcel hand go bounce back and e no go enta ni?wel another thing is involve if we are to follow the movie closely,the original vampirism was made through witchcraft by their mother esta unlike d others who needs a bite to get the in the mode of transition,so dat just it jawe,dem no go use fiction kil us o.
For ripping out the heart part, when rebecca was in the early stage of her craziness she said to elijah 'do you ever want to just rip out his heart and see how long it takes to grow back' so that one its possible the heart would grow back buh head head na different story.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:54am On Dec 16, 2015
joshuamoses101:
trying to cut off the head of an original with a sword or cutlass, even a sew won't take,if u have watched vampire diaries there was a time Damon said he tried to kill Elijah by burning and cutting off his head while elijah was decicated, the scene wasn't shown but damon said it
Actually we saw when damon tried to burn elijah ( when he was daggered though nothing about cutting off his head) which didnt work but chopping off ones head is different story its swift. Im not saying they would die all im saying is what would happen, would the sword or axe bounce back or would it cut half way and stop cos i wouldnt wanna think that another head would regenerate.
Infact in some sci fi series/supernatural series whereby some characters have spontaneous cellular regeneration who are allegedly immortal, we are never told what wud happen if the head is cut off, if they are invulnerable then thats a different case

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

For ripping out the heart part, when rebecca was in the early stage of her craziness she said to elijah 'do you ever want to just rip out his heart and see how it takes long it would grow back' so that one its possible the heart would grow back buh head head na different story.
lol d head part,no mind dem,julie plec no go kil us with fiction
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2015
The head will definitely grow back... grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adaeze003:
The head will definitely grow back... grin grin
lol in ur dreams
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Edd1e(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
solomonbrown64:
..... Damn! The Originals killed it, what a finale
.... Tristan knew that Marcel will inform Vincent and so he planned ahead....
.....Aurora knew that Camille will sleep with Klaus and so she compelled her to kill herself after doing so.....
.... Tristan and his sister are crazy geniuses.... Both Klaus and Elijah crying at the end....
.... It's won't end well for the Strixs though, that I am sure of....
.... Oh well, till January.

There Is Also This Guess

Rebecca Turned Camille To A Vampire Due To The Curse On Her Arm And To Make Camille Not So Weak Has She Once Claimd Camille Was When She Was Being Controlled By The Curse...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
What the heck is wrong with freya... .... She's dahlias protege na, 3 vampire na beans na....... . Y is she acting like a teen witch undecided

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 2:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Oh #TVD is so on doing well, i actually thought S07 would be flop but surprisingly it isn't... Damon asking for a kinda zooming spell is hilarious, and Bonnie tricking a heretics is one hell of a dangerous game to play... I still wonder why Mary and Nora think their relationship will work out so well this century they are in, irrespective though; i love them togeda (they made me forget Elena).
Damon and stephan will now know who love them from who dont.

#TO always killing it... Someone once told me on this thread that "the movie cant be made on one person preference" but i hate to say he's wrong cos i cant wait to see the most ruthless part of d michaelsons and tearing apart piece by piece of the "de martels" or whoever is behind it, if cami should actually die... Wow...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 2:35am On Dec 17, 2015
Adek15: mehn!! I no know o prolly the cutlass will bounce back. Lol!!
lolsmiley funny guy... Bounce back kor. Did u see the last episode of #TO, when Jackson kill one of those tailing Freya with an axe?

Well if u didnt see it, he's head was removed from his body. Damon did the same to kai.

Well, In the original case, they are wise, stronger and faster that is just it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 2:38am On Dec 17, 2015
joshuamoses101: trying to cut off the head of an original with a sword or cutlass, even a sew won't take,if u have watched vampire diaries there was a time Damon said he tried to kill Elijah by burning and cutting off his head while elijah was decicated, the scene wasn't shown but damon said it
yeah... S02 if i can recall properly...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:32am On Dec 17, 2015
simdam500:
lolsmiley funny guy... Bounce back kor. Did u see the last episode of #TO, when Jackson kill one of those tailing Freya with an axe?

Well if u didnt see it, he's head was removed from his body. Damon did the same to kai.

Well, In the original case, they are wise, stronger and faster that is just it.

even with that dey can still be outwitted nd d question is if in a situation where some1 uses a sword or axe nd tries to cut off their heads what wud happen.
Maybe d sword would stop half way or bounce back like some1 said. grin
Buh seriously I think dis should hv been asked in one of the comic cons to d producers, well just an assumption.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Edd1e:

There Is Also This Guess

Rebecca Turned Camille To A Vampire Due To The Curse On Her Arm And To Make Camille Not So Weak Has She Once Claimd Camille Was When She Was Being Controlled By The Curse...
Punctuations bro.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by obxddon(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2015
I think She might come back as a vampire..Klaus has fed her his blood once..
parrotibaba:
TO

Camille is dead. Klaus is mad and the strix are in for one hell of a new year. I believe cami was compelled by Aurora to kill herself if Klaus professes his love for her and from the look on her face when she woke up and saw Klaus still sleeping, you just knew something was wrong. Maybe she'll come back as a vampire, maybe not.

TVD

well...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

even with that dey can still be outwitted nd d question is if in a situation where some1 uses a sword or axe nd tries to cut off their heads what wud happen.
Maybe d sword would stop half say or bounce back like some1 said. grin
Buh seriously I think dis should hv been asked in one of the comic cons to d producers, well just an assumption.
they just technically avoided those detail,have u ever wondered no body has ever talked about dat in on d show.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:44am On Dec 18, 2015
TO and TVD should start pulling numbers ooo i no wan hear cancellation.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2015
obxddon:
I think She might come back as a vampire..Klaus has fed her his blood once..
nah she should die aldy, we want d old Klaus back, not dis love love sh1t

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.