Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695561 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2015
UjSizzle:

Doesn't matter. Jo' is dead. The kids will know only Caroline as mother. Maybe when they're older someone will explain how a bunch of witches magically transported them to Caro's belly.

I wonder who the hunter is.
really, Im so interested to know dat hunter
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
UjSizzle:

Doesn't matter. Jo' is dead. The kids will know only Caroline as mother. Maybe when they're older someone will explain how a bunch of witches magically transported them to Caro's belly.

I wonder who the hunter is.
those hunter tho, Matt should better not start what he might not finish.
In Damon's voice- that badge does not take away the fact that you are human.

But that Enzo sha needed to be taught a lesson, his own is too much.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Crixina:
those hunter tho, Matt should better not start what he might not finish.
In Damon's voice- that badge does not take away the fact that you are human.

But that Enzo sha needed to be taught a lesson, his own is too much.
dats true...... Enzo needed to b taught a lesson buh matt shudnt start wat he cnt finish... .... Hes still human
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tegak10: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
someone shd pls cancel vampire diaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
tegak10:
which someone
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by scopiicaar: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2015
I hope d boyz wake up stronger and crazier, Julian is far too wise than dey can imagine.........not bad from tvd
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2015
..... Damn! The Originals killed it, what a finale
.... Tristan knew that Marcel will inform Vincent and so he planned ahead....
.....Aurora knew that Camille will sleep with Klaus and so she compelled her to kill herself after doing so.....
.... Tristan and his sister are crazy geniuses.... Both Klaus and Elijah crying at the end....
.... It's won't end well for the Strixs though, that I am sure of....
.... Oh well, till January.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Camille is dead? shocked

@Solomonbrown64
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ojay105(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
which someone
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ojay105(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2015
solomonbrown64:
..... Damn! The Originals killed it, what a finale
.... Tristan knew that Marcel will inform Vincent and so he planned ahead....
.....Aurora knew that Camille will sleep with Klaus and so she compelled her to kill herself after doing so.....
.... Tristan and his sister are crazy geniuses.... Both Klaus and Elijah crying at the end....
.... It's won't end well for the Strixs though, that I am sure of....
.... Oh well, till January.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ojay105(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
I JST PITY THE STRIX,CUZ DEM GO ENTA IGBESE..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Umm... I think she is, she slit her throat long before Klaus woke up.... But we have to wait till January for confirmation.
Chai!!! Why is Aurora evil shocked

Why is this the season finale? Or you mean until after the Xmas break.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
Well, Camille dying has its own merits.
1.Niklaus will become vindictive, thereby catalyzing the end of the strix, visitors. (I just hope vengeance doesn't cloud his reasoning.)

2. Camille was beginning to burden his head. Her death, a fortune to viewers.

3. Niklaus has just been freed partly from his emotional obligations. We can now get the Niklaus of seasons 1&2 back.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
UjSizzle:

Chai!!! Why is Aurora evil shocked

Why is this the season finale? Or you mean until after the Xmas break.
Lol... That's what you get when a beautiful bipolar woman is obsessed with you.
...... It's the Winter Finale or Xmas break, the show will resume January 29 2016.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nkwachiabel(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
TO
Although, the part of Camile dying is kinda hurting me, it's ok. @least Niklaus will focus on the task @ hand. But what I love the most is the Family Bond that exists in the Original Family. The way they're always ready to be there for each other. It's so lovely. Made me remember when Vincent was warning Davina abt The originals last season <b> I against my brother, my brother and I against infidels </b>.

TVD
Having a feeling that it's Mary Lewis who's hunting them, Bonnie will bring back the Salvatore brothers giving the reason for the 'X' marked scar on stefan's chest. Lovely episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adexeli(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
GHEN GHEN, TIME to end the strix klaus Mikaelson smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
TO

Camille is dead. Klaus is mad and the strix are in for one hell of a new year. I believe cami was compelled by Aurora to kill herself if Klaus professes his love for her and from the look on her face when she woke up and saw Klaus still sleeping, you just knew something was wrong. Maybe she'll come back as a vampire, maybe not.

TVD

well...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
No Spoilers Alert here! However, The Originals is breath-taking and brilliant.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by seribroo56(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
One particular thing i hate about this season is the portrayal of originals, the ease at which the stricks entered their house,i thought one need an invitation b4 entering,what of fraya has she stoped been an immortal. Throughoout this season the originals has not made any major move against the strix,only talks and memorable quotes no action.by next episode i am expecting deaths from the strix. And not this emotional buhaha about finding rebecca. i thought fraya is a powerful witch (more than hundred years old) how come one smallshop witch is more powerful. Elijah could not compel one sily vamp acuratly,klus has been the most useless,the stix are always 5 steps ahead and also very confident like they cant be killed even the original are not that cofident,

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OGeeKush(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
cryPls tell me cami is not dead!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tomtoxic: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
jeez the originals had 1 hell of an episode. cami dead. and one shall fall by family seems Rebecca has fallen by elijah.Freya is too weak for my liking and how did thristen get that Finn resurrection necklace? .
Now its time for the originals to strike back maybe with the help of Hayley and jackson but I don't wanna see that black girl ayre die I kinda like her confidence.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Oh yea...I still love Freya but they have under powered her so bad this season its unreal. I know Dahlia is dead but still.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Well well enough have been said. I believe camille is not dead but that will eject the crazy nature of Niklaus back and as for elijah taggering rebecca, tristan plan seems to be going well. Freya is kinda weak in this episode, hate that

As for TVD, I know the salvatore brothers will come back stronger to kill Julian. This is best TVD episode so far else I wanted to say they should cancel the film.

Phew! Like seriously! Till January?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
TVD:
Nothing Spectacular. Quite boring episode too.

TO:
Make sense episode. But i just gotta ask these qweshuns:
Why is Freya so goddamn weak??
She's the first born Michealson and for a 1000 yr old witch and Dahlia's protege for dat matter, i'm just disappointed. Getting jumped and almost killed by 3 Vampire street thugs?? Nah!!!

What's with the Mikealson house na??
First someone breaks in and steals Freya's necklace. Then Aurora also breaks in and kills Camille right under Klaus'nose(my own theory). U'd think being the most powerful vampires alive would discourage people from breaking into ur house angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
TVD:
Nothing Spectacular. Quite boring episode too.

TO:
Make sense episode. But i just gotta ask these qweshuns:
Why is Freya so goddamn weak??
She's the first born Michealson and for a 1000 yr old witch and Dahlia's protege for dat matter, i'm just disappointed. Getting jumped and almost killed by 3 Vampire street thugs?? Nah!!!

What's with the Mikealson house na??
First someone breaks in and steals Freya's necklace. Then Aurora also breaks in and kills Camille right under Klaus'nose(my own theory). U'd think being the most powerful vampires alive would discourage people from breaking into ur house angry angry

Bros I blame the producer/director of the film, they deserve to be issued query cheesy. Haba! Freya being a weakling and camillie dying under nicklaus nostril is still a misery?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Dis is best season finale. I like both TO nd TVD. I cant wait for january. cami is dead. stefan nd damon are in hell.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Well one thing is for sure.... At least one of those three (Tristan, Aurora and Lucian) will die in the next episode.... Nicklaus will initiate operation Wipeout on the entire Originals universe..... The last time that happened over half of Marcel's Vampire colony were destroyed.... Marcellus had to beg.... Somehow I sense this time begging won't be an option....

Next episode is gonna be fun
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by swagdopey: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
It's time for nicklaus to go on a killing rampage.... The streaks are in big trouble, first Aurora is going down. I don't think cami will die.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
tegak10:
Seconded
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Guys quick question.
What wud happen if you try and cut an originals head with an axe or sword or something, It wont pass through or wat.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Guys quick question.
What wud happen if you try and cut an originals head with an axe or sword or something, It wont pass through or wat.
it won't.
You can only kill an original by staking them with white oak ( from the original tree) and by conjuring enough magic which will eventually kill you too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.