Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696796 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:17pm On May 10, 2013
lol delena

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:18pm On May 10, 2013
Julie Plec better write a scene bout them having babies too

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 10, 2013
^^^ sth tells me Klaus will die for Caroline. and I hope she ends up with Stefan

for a moment,I thought Bonnie was dead. how relieved I was till I saw her again angry Her witchcraft don too much undecided trust vampire diaries to cook up one story to keep her alive

Jer should probably be the only person that shouldn't have died.season 4 would have made more sense

and why are all girls here falling for Kol?
the bad guy, huh? wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2013
joeydozzy: ^^^ sth tells me Klaus will die for Caroline. and I hope she ends up with Stefan

for a moment,I thought Bonnie was dead. how relieved I was till I saw her again angry Her witchcraft don too much undecided trust vampire diaries to cook up one story to keep her alive

Jer should probably be the only person that shouldn't have died.season 4 would have made more sense

the bad guy, huh? wink

Yeah, that + he's cocky.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2013
rokiatu: Kol scene epic, Boy that boy is cocky and mean I love him. He needs to be on the originals.

Jeremy introduction epic (And omg his voice got sexier.)

Alric scene with Damon, omg so kool I was shouting like literally. I love them.

Lexi and Stefan wow (The only person Stefan is truly comfortable and happy around. Only if they were a couple. They would be the best couple on tvd)

All those vampires hunters. OMG that just took it up a notch.

ROKIATU!

I like Lexi sha. She'll go well with Stefan, or Caroline.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2013
Berryman: yeah Blexi 4life! Lol...just miss her face and d way she talks and d way she used 2 get damon and stefan LEXIED.

Hmmm...That lady already got you. Lol. Hope you don't usually have wet dreams after being LEXIED in the dream. grin cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2013
This getting annoying

This witches are so daft! They were warned and now Caroline stuwpidly kills the 12 to complete the expression triangle

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:21am On May 11, 2013
joeydozzy: ^^^ sth tells me Klaus will die for Caroline. and I hope she ends up with Stefan

the bad guy, huh? wink

What?stefan and caroline?take that back b4 I fight u.
If jeremy comes back,his plotline ll be ruined just like bonnie's.
Fyi- bonnie is dead but her ghost is still moving around.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:23am On May 11, 2013
biolabee: This getting annoying

This witches are so daft! They were warned and now Caroline stuwpidly kills the 12 to complete the expression triangle

Hahaha...caroline was being a good friend na.But klaus no pity her after she abuse am.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 2:09am On May 11, 2013
Seems niklaus has his chance To get His wish a family
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:45am On May 11, 2013
biolabee: Seems niklaus has his chance To get His wish a family
i have a feeling that its fake because of what katherine said about that gal being the best thing and how she will be free from klaus forever. Just my 2cents thou

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:15am On May 11, 2013
BizBloke:

ROKIATU!

I like Lexi sha. She'll go well with Stefan, or Caroline.

Lexi yeah but Caroline no

Like Ella said once, Klaus is the only one that really noticed her. Damon used and abused her, matt was too busy obsessing over Elena to truly love her, she fell for Stefan the moment she saw him, he told her off instantly. Because all he wanted was elena. Tyler only fell for her when she helped him doing his tough times. Klaus will die for her yes and he is truly in love with her. He don't show it that much because in season 2 to 3 he came for a mission, now he couldn't let a woman ruin that now could he? Klaroline is even better than Delena to me. I really hope she visit the Originals sometimes. I luv Klaroline.

Plus Stefan will not truly love Calorine he will only use her as a stepping stone to get over Elena like Matt did and Caroline deserve to be happy just like Bonnie, they been used wayy too much on that show.

Stefan can only love three women on that show truly, Elena, Lexi, and Katherine. The rest will just settle for second wwhich is not fair.

And people should not get the wrong idea, Lexi was only pulling his legs, friends do that all the time. Claroline and Stefan should remain friends and nothing more.

But now the way I sees it, Lexi will be so much more better with Stefan than Elena. She makes him happier than anyone, and she will be absolutely loyal to him and only him. I just wish the producers could do something like seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 7:20am On May 11, 2013
mehn! D last episode was epitional(epic + emotional)...the dead can't stay buried in TVD...was so happy 2 see alaric (who used 2 be my favourite xter b4 he died) with his drinking buddy, then...cole just can't get enuf of revenge...and got what he deserved frm Jeremy(ow many times do I av 2 kill u)...and lexi(was happy 2 see her 2)...Bonnie over-estimated her powers and she got wat she deserved bt accordin 2 spoilers of season 5, Bonnie, Caroline and Elena wee be roomies in college...in oda words, Bonnie didn't die!
And wen d hunters(Alexander, Vaughn and Connor) were shown, the look on rebekkah's face was "damn, I'm screwed"

Spoilers for the next episode: matbekkah(itz abt time for a 1st kiss btw dem)
Ghost vengeance: led by kol, the ghosts wee try and descend on the graduation ceremony seekin venegance
Elena wee choose a Salvatore(now who would that be??)
And there wee be painful goodbyes

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:22am On May 11, 2013
Nobody cares who Elena choose anymore seriously. Shes messing with two brothers head. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 7:26am On May 11, 2013
rokiatu:

Lexi yeah but Caroline no

Like Ella said once, Klaus is the only one that really noticed her. Damon used and abused her, matt was too busy obsessing over Elena to truly love her, she fell for Stefan the moment she saw him, he told her off instantly. Because all he wanted was elena. Tyler only fell for her when she helped him doing his tough times. Klaus will die for her yes and he is truly in love with her. He don't show it that much because in season 2 to 3 he came for a mission, now he couldn't let a woman ruin that now could he? Klaroline is even better than Delena to me. I really hope she visit the Originals sometimes. I luv Klaroline.

Plus Stefan will not truly love Calorine he will only use her as a stepping stone to get over Elena like Matt did and Caroline deserve to be happy just like Bonnie, they been used wayy too much on that show.

Stefan can only love three women on that show truly, Elena, Lexi, and Katherine. The rest will just settle for second wwhich is not fair.

And people should not get the wrong idea, Lexi was only pulling his legs, friends do that all the time. Claroline and Stefan should remain friends and nothing more.

But now the way I sees it, Lexi will be so much more better with Stefan than Elena. She makes him happier than anyone, and she will be absolutely loyal to him and only him. I just wish the producers could do something like seriously.
People r really rootin for staroline bt I really believe they wee make more sense as fwends than lovers...cos if its not Elena, it can never be anyone else for Stefan...wonder who Caroline wee end up wiv..cos in truth, she really deserves it!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2013
rokiatu: Nobody cares who Elena choose anymore seriously. Shes messing with two brothers head. undecided undecided undecided
She only fell 4 Damon wen she was sired, then she turned off her emotions...she loves Stefan more...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:11am On May 11, 2013
Where una take dey watch am
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:26am On May 11, 2013
dlex21:
She only fell 4 Damon wen she was sired, then she turned off her emotions...she loves Stefan more...

The fact is that, Elena is selfish. She love both brothers. She wants to have them all to herself. Yea she love Stefan more, but she love Damon as well. She fell in love with Damon even before she was sired to him.

They are both hot noaw grin grin grin She wants to keep getting their di.cks and services. She wants to keep getting both.

She keep saying "I don't know what I feel" Liar she knows. Shes just being selfish.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2013
Legit1: Where una take dey watch am
for NTA
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by BizBloke(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2013
penzino: for NTA

And Channels. grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:28am On May 11, 2013
ella.b:

What?stefan and caroline?take that back b4 I fight u.
If jeremy comes back,his plotline ll be ruined just like bonnie's.
Fyi- bonnie is dead but her ghost is still moving around.

Bonnie is dead? and you'd believe that?
just watch as season will cook up a story as why she can't be a ghost

Klaus will definitely not be with Caroline.his pride gets to him first. Caroline sure tries to keep it in check but he feels she wants to control him
It's definitely not going to end like that for both of them

I just pray one of those salvatores should die preferably Damon, Stefan ends up with Caroline, Elena remains single.

Or Stefan dies, Damon ends up with Elena, Caroline says no to Klaus. Klaus frees Tyler and he comes back to Caroline

Or Klaus dies for Caroline,staroline and Delena cheesy

Or maybe no one has to die, Elena picks Damon, Stefan leaves town but this won't be fun undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Deiok(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2013
anybody know which site i fit download their episodes. Cause i stop for season 4.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2013
Deiok: anybody know which site i fit download their episodes. Cause i stop for season 4.
fztvseries.mobi
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:14am On May 11, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
i have a feeling that its fake because of what katherine said about that gal being the best thing and how she will be free from klaus forever. Just my 2cents thou

Fake ke.nope its not.she said that cuz he's gonna move to New Orleans and she(kath) is gonna be free.tyler ll be free too.klaus won't be in mystic falls to threaten them no more.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:27am On May 11, 2013
dlex21:
People r really rootin for staroline bt I really believe they wee make more sense as fwends than lovers...cos if its not Elena, it can never be anyone else for Stefan...wonder who Caroline wee end up wiv..cos in truth, she really deserves it!

I'm sorry,but tis not true.if u search ur twitter engine,the only ships that are common is delena,stelena,klaroline and recently mabekah.
I decided to chk out steroline and to my surprise,ppl were against it.
I ve said it b4 its all about chemistry.if stefan decides to date caroline,she ll only be his rebound cuz he's not over Elena yet and every1 knows that.

Now will klaroline end?the producer gave a hint on twitter saying there ll be crossovers from MF to new orleans.klaus is not ova caroline yet,so any lady dat wants to show face,he won't give her attention.

He did that with hayley when she told him bout the baby.

Now,if the producers decide to make steroline an item,walahi,deir storylines ll just become like bonnie's.twill be predictable.

Klaroline rlsp will last to me and for the 1st time she deserves someone who loves her just for her and not date her due to certain conditions like matt and tyler.

Caroline is d only xter that has really suffered in the show.she deserves a break.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:30am On May 11, 2013
dlex21:

Well,maybe but b4 stefan met her in S1,damon already had b4 her her parents died.when she was still human,she fell 4 damon(stefan was at ripper stage).apart from the sire bond,she fell for him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:31am On May 11, 2013
Legit1: Where una take dey watch am

U can download or by d cd.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2013
joeydozzy:

Klaus will definitely not be with Caroline.his pride gets to him first. Caroline sure tries to keep it in check but he feels she wants to control him

I just pray one of those salvatores should die preferably Damon, Stefan ends up with Caroline, Elena remains single.

Or Stefan dies, Damon ends up with Elena, Caroline says no to Klaus. Klaus frees Tyler and he comes back to Caroline

Or maybe no one has to die, Elena picks Damon, Stefan leaves town but this won't be fun undecided

I'm not sure we're watching the same tvd. Everything u wrote sounds tragic

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:36am On May 11, 2013
joeydozzy:

Lol,if by any means steroline become n item,twont last.
Matt and caroline dint last.
Tyler and caroline is on the rocks.
And u think she ll be happy with stefan..e no go last.Elena is always always and always gonna be a threat to their rlshp.
Klaus and caroline?yes,twill last a lil.

Like u said klaus's pride fit land am 4 trouble.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:41am On May 11, 2013
Lol even Roki that was team stelena and all(with her pics) doesn't even want them together.
Elena has become a xter that everyone dislikes since she turned off her emotions and when she broke up with stefan.

*sigh* if only they can follow the novels where stelena neva bcame an item.
And yeah,klaroline were an item in d novels for a while.

The producers can decide to do something funny so I won't actually wanna predict who ll be with who.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2013
So matt/katherine was the key to vampelena's humanity

This silas dude is creepy

Oya o season 4 finale..

I no try?
cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 11:06am On May 11, 2013
Damon03: This show is so deep. I couldn't care less about elena's love life... This is the first time all season that her character actually added to the fun, I mean she was ruthless, but then again how could she be stronger than Katherine .So I'm nt giving her any points for that.

Though as much. But then again, i noticed hw raged elena was when she saw katrine. I guess an elena super-charged wit rage would explain dat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.