Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (698602 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:04am On May 12, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:12am On May 12, 2013
Am not a delena fan but this is beautiful.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoACS56Agwo

[/url]

BTW am still ripping that woman twitter and loving it. She seems more like a fan than a creator lol

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c903g2a-6YQ

[/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7yqn6Khlrs
[/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTm38nHyOLg

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2013
rokiatu:

The fact is that, Elena is selfish. She love both brothers. She wants to have them all to herself. Yea she love Stefan more, but she love Damon as well. She fell in love with Damon even before she was sired to him.

They are both hot noaw grin grin grin She wants to keep getting their di.cks and services. She wants to keep getting both.

She keep saying "I don't know what I feel" Liar she knows. Shes just being selfish.

Let's be honest, if u were in her shoes n u av 2 choose one them, wouldn't u be as confused as she is?? Wouldn't u want 2 get the full package frm both of them...soo dearie, plz, dnt blame her!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2013
ella.b:

I'm sorry,but tis not true.if u search ur twitter engine,the only ships that are common is delena,stelena,klaroline and recently mabekah.
I decided to chk out steroline and to my surprise,ppl were against it.
I ve said it b4 its all about chemistry.if stefan decides to date caroline,she ll only be his rebound cuz he's not over Elena yet and every1 knows that.

Now will klaroline end?the producer gave a hint on twitter saying there ll be crossovers from MF to new orleans.klaus is not ova caroline yet,so any lady dat wants to show face,he won't give her attention.

He did that with hayley when she told him bout the baby.

Now,if the producers decide to make steroline an item,walahi,deir storylines ll just become like bonnie's.twill be predictable.

Klaroline rlsp will last to me and for the 1st time she deserves someone who loves her just for her and not date her due to certain conditions like matt and tyler.

Caroline is d only xter that has really suffered in the show.she deserves a break.
Well, frm wia I read it...they kinda want d producers 2 either make them an item or stop tryin 2 give us d impression they'll be one...cos they won't work...Caroline still loves Tyler and Klaus is waitin by d wings ready 2 pounce and there's Elena who Stephan hasn't gotten ova...sooo guess she eventually be d new lexi 2 Stephan...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2013
Vampelena does not know what she wants jare....... She is as confused as mr presi.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:16am On May 12, 2013
dlex21:
Let's be honest, if u were in her shoes n u av 2 choose one them, wouldn't u be as confused as she is?? Wouldn't u want 2 get the full package frm both of them...soo dearie, plz, dnt blame her!!!

No actually no. Put me in her shoes, and I will choose Stefan without blinking.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 12, 2013
rokiatu:

No actually no. Put me in her shoes, and I will choose Stefan without blinking.

that'll be the beginning of a short end
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:05pm On May 12, 2013
joeydozzy:

that'll be the beginning of a short end

How?
So wat ur tryna say is u need to enjoy two of em b4 u decide to choose one?
Baba I no gree o.

All it takes is for elena to choose one brother and allow the other to move on,not jumping from one to the other if things don't work out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:08pm On May 12, 2013
rokiatu: Am not a delena fan but this is beautiful.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoACS56Agwo

[/url]

BTW am still ripping that woman twitter and loving it. She seems more like a fan than a creator lol

Lol Julie Plec is a lotta things mehn.she interacts with the fans a lot and likes to tease.
also Daniel Gillies,Joseph Morgan who constantly yab themselves most of d time.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 12, 2013
On this page watching all the stelena and delena videos.

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/1244022/vampire-diaries-fan-page/2#15131933

[/url]

Delena reminds me a bit of Bella and Jacob I hate to compare but you can't help but feel a bit sorry for Damon. LOL
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 4:19pm On May 12, 2013
vd cast and their mum

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 4:24pm On May 12, 2013
TVD season 4 finale to be aired may 16. Cant wait!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 4:27pm On May 12, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 4:28pm On May 12, 2013
Reason why Ian and Nina broke up:

Ian (damon) wants marriage but Nina (elena) doesnt want such commitment yet

source: wetpaint
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 12, 2013
Mrs killz: TVD season 4 finale to be aired may 16. Cant wait!

are you saying there's one more episode after Bonnie died and all?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 6:32pm On May 12, 2013
joeydozzy:

are you saying there's one more episode after Bonnie died and all?

Yeah, bonnie died in episode 22, But there is episode 23 'the graduation'.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2013
buhahhaha everytime I hear this song. Only one name comes to mind, Elijah.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsiuKUVs-5g

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:23pm On May 12, 2013
Can't wait for the season finale on thursday.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 12, 2013
Bonnie better return from the dead. She can't be dead for real. Thats just some nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 8:32pm On May 12, 2013
They said something about her ghost roaming mistic falls.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 12, 2013
the way they make people wait for finales grin
I was never this tense waiting for MB.BS results much less on the day of rapture
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:55pm On May 12, 2013
Mrs killz: They said something about her ghost roaming mistic falls.

In episode 22,she was dead and yes,her ghost is gonna attend graduation.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 8:07am On May 13, 2013
ella.b:

In episode 22,she was dead and yes,her ghost is gonna attend graduation.

Yap, i know. Saw her pix with Elena and Caroline.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 13, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 13, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 13, 2013
lol

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 13, 2013
Yep he is/ kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 13, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 13, 2013
All the above.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.