Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696798 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 11:12am On May 11, 2013
biolabee: So far still wondering what this silas/shane guy is all about

Vampelena is really boring

I love the scoTtish hunter

Jer is gone. Bonnie a zombie

Not really enjoying this s4
It's becoming like smallville but let's see

Am on episode 16

I like d scotish guy too. His talking: its like he hasn't got a freakin tongue.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:24am On May 11, 2013
ella.b:
Lol even Roki that was team stelena and all(with her pics) doesn't even want them together.
Elena has become a xter that everyone dislikes since she turned off her emotions and when she broke up with stefan.

*sigh* if only they can follow the novels where stelena neva bcame an item.
And yeah,klaroline were an item in d novels for a while.

The producers can decide to do something funny so I won't actually wanna predict who ll be with who.

Don't get me wrong, I luv Stelena and will always do. I just freaking hate Elena. But if they find their way back to each other at the end, then well true love wins. But I can't be stuff anymore. Both Stefan and Damon deserve better, elena is too selfish.

See I even prefer Bella to her. Though Bella was in love with Jacob, but she knew she love Edward more, she never slept with Jacob not once. But this Elena chick enjoys playing games.

And then at the end of the day, she will start acting all innocent abt how she don't know what she wants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:26am On May 11, 2013
For people wanting to watch it online. Here

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_vampire_diaries/index.html This is where I watch it esp all of season 4.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:28am On May 11, 2013
biolabee: So matt/katherine was the key to vampelena's humanity

This silas dude is creepy

Oya o season 4 finale..

I no try?
cheesy

3gbosas 4 you
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:29am On May 11, 2013
She is wrost than Katherine lol

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:31am On May 11, 2013
Mehn,that alexander(vampire hunter and becca's ex) dude has a sexy accent jare.its high time we had an irish person on d show.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:38am On May 11, 2013
Seriously theres no ugly person on the vampire diaries. Esp all the lead cast are all hot.

Since my sis watched tvd, she now thinks all vampires are supposed to be super hot. I try getting her into true blood as well but it didn't work. She was like "why are they not hot like tvd vamps?" Esp Bill, she thinks hes so ugly, she couldn't even finished season one.

So I just skip to season two, she liked that a bit cuz Eric shaved his head and he look super hot and Godric is handsome too. But she just ain't into it that much.

grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2013
Berryman: Though as much. But then again, i noticed hw raged elena was when she saw katrine. I guess an elena super-charged wit rage would explain dat.
Maybe.
I like d scotish guy too
Yea that shrek Vaughn guy has a weird way of talking. His collabo with connor will be deadly
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2013
Nicknames of tvd characters by Damon Salvatore
Caroline- Vampire Barbie
Elena- Warrior Princess
Rebecca- Barbie Klaus
Mikeal- Papa Original
Matt- Quarter back
Vaughn- Shrek
Shane- Professor Shady pants

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 2:50pm On May 11, 2013
Damon03: Nicknames of tvd characters by Damon Salvatore
Caroline- Vampire Barbie
Elena- Warrior Princess
Rebecca- Barbie Klaus
Mikeal- Papa Original
Matt- Quarter back
Vaughn- Shrek
Shane- Professor Shady pants
LMAO! Prof. shady pants indeed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 2:59pm On May 11, 2013
We seem 2b sympathetic towards carol nwadays. If i remember clearly, she was once a 'batch' (to use roki's slang). But she's bn a turned leaf 4a long time nw, ergo d likeness. A lesson in life: our past mistakes matters little. Its who we are nw dat does.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Deiok(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2013
penzino: fztvseries.mobi
thanks man.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 11, 2013
Damon03:
I'm not sure we're watching the same tvd. Everything u wrote sounds tragic

lol
we're watching the same
just like twists to the finale cheesy and you don't
Or you're one of those stelena fans? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by biolabee(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2013
ella.b:

I'm sorry,but tis not true.if u search ur twitter engine,the only ships that are common is delena,stelena,klaroline and recently mabekah.
I decided to chk out steroline and to my surprise,ppl were against it.
I ve said it b4 its all about chemistry.if stefan decides to date caroline,she ll only be his rebound cuz he's not over Elena yet and every1 knows that.

Now will klaroline end?the producer gave a hint on twitter saying there ll be crossovers from MF to new orleans.klaus is not ova caroline yet,so any lady dat wants to show face,he won't give her attention.

He did that with hayley when she told him bout the baby.

Now,if the producers decide to make steroline an item,walahi,deir storylines ll just become like bonnie's.twill be predictable.

Klaroline rlsp will last to me and for the 1st time she deserves someone who loves her just for her and not date her due to certain conditions like matt and tyler.

Caroline is d only xter that has really suffered in the show.she deserves a break.

Nicce analysis though i dont agree with bolded.. the xter that has suffered most is bonnie
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2013
joeydozzy:

lol
we're watching the same
just like twists to the finale cheesy and you don't
Or you're one of those stelena fans? undecided
U say that like its a bad thing, I ship stelena because it's true love. Damon said he wish Elena would die, that was before he knew Katherine didn't care about him. so it's like he just wants a doppelganger, moreover he shouldn't always av to share with stefan.

Stefan saved a stranger that had an accident, it happened to be elena... Damon was lying down looking for someone to eat, if Elena didn't look like Katherine she would have been dinner

Damon kept saving Elena after that and started gaining points even when stefan was paying klaus for Damon's life you still counted it for him(I gave all the points he earned to stefan) undecided

Truth is he needs his own girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2013
Everybody talks about stelena and nobodi really likes delena... WHY
Now, hope y'all know dat damon fell inlove with elena first?? He even met her before stefan did.. But what I dnt understand was why he compelled her to forget...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Deiok(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2013
penzino: Everybody talks about stelena and nobodi really likes delena... WHY
Now, hope y'all know dat damon fell inlove with elena first?? He even met her before stefan did.. But what I dnt understand was why he compelled her to forget...
I not sure if what you are saying is true.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2013
I've watched this like 4 times and I still laugh when Rebecca said Do I look like a meteorologist? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 11, 2013
Deiok: I not sure if what you are saying is true.

it is
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:16pm On May 11, 2013
Damon03:

THAT IS ALL.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:24pm On May 11, 2013

Woah woah woah woah..Damon dint fall in love with elena at 1st sight..Elena was food to him.he just dint attack her becuz she had a striking resemblance to Katherina.if she wasn't a doppleganger,omo,na food she go be straight.
He compelled her because she made him "inquisitive"(if I can use dat).if he had killed her,he wouldn't ve found out who she was and her bloodline.

So,no dear,Damon wasn't in love at 1st sight,he was hungry at 1st sight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:26pm On May 11, 2013
Damon03: I've watched this like 4 times and I still laugh when Rebecca said Do I look like a meteorology? grin grin grin grin grin

Lol,its true na,y caroline go dey ask her dat kin question.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2013
ella.b:

Woah woah woah woah..Damon dint fall in love with elena at 1st sight..Elena was food to him.he just dint attack her becuz she had a striking resemblance to Katherina.if she wasn't a doppleganger,omo,na food she go be straight.
He compelled her because she made him "inquisitive"(if I can use dat).if he had killed her,he wouldn't ve found out who she was and her bloodline.

So,no dear,Damon wasn't in love at 1st sight,he was hungry at 1st sight.
ella, do u remember when elena became a vampire?? When all the memories came rushing to her... She asked Damon why he didn't say anything to her about affections since he met her first Well maybe d sire bond was speaking then!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:44am On May 12, 2013
penzino: ella, do u remember when elena became a vampire?? When all the memories came rushing to her... She asked Damon why he didn't say anything to her about affections since he met her first Well maybe d sire bond was speaking then!

We just ve 2 find out nxt wk then.she's unsired now so we can see weda she's still in love with him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:39am On May 12, 2013

Delena fans are actually larger than Stelena fans which is something I don't get and will never get. He met her first so what? Did he start a relationship first? No? So whats all the fuss about?

Stefan deserve Elena more theres no doubt about that. Like Damon03 said, Stefan was off paying for his brother life why Damon was flirting his way into Elena's heart seriously?

At the end of the day, two is better than one. If Delena makes more sense to you, then so be it. If Stelena makes more sense to you then so be it.

Team Stelena till the end nothing gonna change my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:40am On May 12, 2013
Damon03: U say that like its a bad thing, I ship stelena because it's true love. Damon said he wish Elena would die, that was before he knew Katherine didn't care about him. so it's like he just wants a doppelganger, moreover he shouldn't always av to share with stefan.

Stefan saved a stranger that had an accident, it happened to be elena... Damon was lying down looking for someone to eat, if Elena didn't look like Katherine she would have been dinner

Damon kept saving Elena after that and started gaining points even when stefan was paying klaus for Damon's life you still counted it for him(I gave all the points he earned to stefan) undecided

Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 6:57am On May 12, 2013
ella.b:

Lol,its true na,y caroline go dey ask her dat kin question.
Lol. stupid question, snappy answer
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:21am On May 12, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:56am On May 12, 2013
BTW Julie Plec(Writer of TVD) Twitter this video. Never knew they watch fan made videos. Interesting. grin grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEedZUDjkns

[/url]

This one i amazing

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vlMPaB1Cms&feature=g-all-c

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:33am On May 12, 2013
Ok it seems like am not the only one that enjoyed these youtube videos. Am ripping that Julie Plec lady twitter.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-s6dRcWvu8&feature=youtu.be

[/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u7DangJEbQ

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:42am On May 12, 2013
This is the most meaningful TVD video I have ever watched.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NItv2pWCzi4&feature=youtu.be

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:55am On May 12, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.