Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692566 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 09, 2013
I really like Katherine and Stefan too. She really love him.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=batWHiHeLPo

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2013
rokiatu:

I love Damon but Stelena all the wwayyy. Stefan love for her is just so pure strong and unconditional. I ship stelena. cool cool cool cool

Your welcome luv.
delena part seem nice.actually i love the sudden klaus and caroline bonding.u guyz myt think theres nothing going on btw them bt there is..i watch each episode about 3times!!!..thanx to all upload sites like mobseries that brings d series within 1-3hrs of its release..i actually stay all nyt/midnyt to watch/download..fun! Xoxo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dude I already know about Klaroline. We all know theres something going on.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
“[size=18pt]Stefan and Elena will share a lot more than a dance in the next episode Pictures of You, says Julie Plec. The couple will have an intimate moment, leaving Damon jealous, heartbroken and inclined to make a decision that will change his life forever. To balance the triangle, now it’s time to Stefan and Elena have a scandalous hot scene that will leave the fans in desperate need of a cold shower.”[/size]

I hope this is true. Bring back stelena!! Love them.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Looks like theres a lot of Klaroline fans out there so hey gotta do them too.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH0wPbXgr2s

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
rokiatu: Dude I already know about Klaroline. We all know theres something going on.

hmm ohk oh!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
rokiatu: “[size=18pt]Stefan and Elena will share a lot more than a dance in the next episode Pictures of You, says Julie Plec. The couple will have an intimate moment, leaving Damon jealous, heartbroken and inclined to make a decision that will change his life forever. To balance the triangle, now it’s time to Stefan and Elena have a scandalous hot scene that will leave the fans in desperate need of a cold shower.”[/size]

I hope this is true. Bring back stelena!! Love them.
This is what u won't be doing ma, I don't like spoilers... They spoil the fun. I mean I wouldn't get on the edge of my sit if I already knew klaus will av sex with Haley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
OK ok no more spoilers lol

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zags001: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Wow! 1 million likes for dis vampire diaries fans page thread... So far, i'm of d view dat Vampire Diaries tops d chart of best Hollywood series movies. Thumbs up ppl!!! kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zags001: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
Oh,
& 1 more thing, my 2 best male xracters in Vampire Diaries are Damon Salvatore n Alaric Saltzman,, while for d female xracters, Caroline n Elena are my favourites.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2013
Zags001: Wow! 1 million likes for dis vampire diaries fans page thread... So far, i'm of d view dat Vampire Diaries tops d chart of best Hollywood series movies. Thumbs up ppl!!! kiss

I am glad you love it.

Keep visiting for updates.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2013
LMAO Stefan funny moments. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lafWZM2ECvE

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2013
Baad boy Damon part2 I luv this dude. grin grin grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHB2wy1L8mI

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
My hubby best moments kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtga5ITpd0

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
Damon and Stefan.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsD1m-WwwnU

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Charmin1(f): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
OMG. I so love stefan he is so handsome i hope he ends up with elena. Demon, i love him like i love T bag (prison break). Can't tell who is more handsome between stefan and lucas scott(one three hill)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Charmin':
OMG. I so love stefan he is so handsome i hope he ends up with elena. Demon, i love him like i love T bag (prison break). Can't tell who is more handsome between stefan and lucas scott(one three hill)
I think Lucas is more handsome, Damon reminds me of T-bag too, especially in season 1.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
These are awesome videos, imagine Damon telling klaus 'You dint know I was friends with your mummy?' Like he's talking to Jeremy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 12, 2013
Charmin':

Stefan is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better looking. Are you kidding me?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 12, 2013
lucas scott is kinda cute not my kind of cute even. Stefan is more on the handsome and hot side. Stefan Salvotore beat him anytime of the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.