Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695840 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 16, 2013
Stefan is my husband buy these videos are funny as hell.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgVmWye0RQM
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 16, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 16, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 16, 2013
Tell the batch. OMG Stefan deserve better.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lLOF7TyhZI

[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 16, 2013
Best Stefan quote ever!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:22pm On May 16, 2013
rokiatu: Best Stefan quote ever!

I wanted to hug him when he said that.I wanted him to say something more that would make her cry sef.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 16, 2013
ella.b:

I wanted to hug him when he said that.I wanted him to say something more that would make her cry sef.

I know right. grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 16, 2013
OMG hotness is gonna burn my screen grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jasper7(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2013
BEST QUOTE EVER!!! No need for Introduction, Your Classic kill just made my Year!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 16, 2013
jasper7: BEST QUOTE EVER!!! No need for Introduction, Your Classic kill just made my Year!

awwww good to have an Elijah fan in the house. Love him too. Hes so classy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 16, 2013
My girlfriend is addicted to this ish.. I'm so not a fan of anything scary
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jasper7(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2013
rokiatu: Stefan is my husband buy these videos are funny as hell.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgVmWye0RQM
[/url]
owkay, these videos are AWESOME!!! #TEAMDAMON
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2013
rokiatu: No seriously I know what I want.
Itz easier 4 u 2 knw what u want now cos it aint apenin 2 u
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dlex21(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2013
mabebe1:
Tanx, ve watched it already.
Didn't get ur statement(Cnt pretend u didn't c me?)
WRT ur personal text
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:45pm On May 16, 2013
REALITY101: My girlfriend is addicted to this ish.. I'm so not a fan of anything scary

hahaha..it's not scary o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:45pm On May 16, 2013
the originals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:38am On May 17, 2013
ella.b:
ope ooooo...the writers have decided to allow Bonnie stay dead.
I can't stand her.

I remember when I said this and every1 complained about me not liking her and how there would be no other witch.
Well...I hope today's episode answers ur questions.
Fyi -Bonnie did a great job in today's episode

Rokiatu will be very upset towards the end of the episode.lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 3:56am On May 17, 2013
Wow wow wow,cureently watching d season finale of the vp dairies..its simply amazing..had to be awake all through..as u can see frm the time being posted..havnt even finished watching it yet,bt its fun,like really fun
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 4:20am On May 17, 2013
Yay! Just finished.
Spoiler alert::
-elena choses damon
quotes.
Elena: youve been a terrible person,uve made wrong choices,bt of all wrong choices that have made,dis would prove to be the worst one,but am not sorry,that am in love with you,
damonssadmoves forward)
elena: i love u damon
*the the kissing starts*,so all stelena fans ehyah sorry oh.

-.rebekah also kissed matt in a very serious situation.it was all love dubby ,
-klaus(the biggest boss) came back to mystic falls in a fashinable style,tells caroline that he frees tyler
-bonnie brought back jeremy in d expense of hers,shes now a ghost,jeremy leaves.all supernatural dead bodies gone,even cole,
-katherina got pissed that elena is always the most favoured one,and almost killed elena,b4 elena force katherine the human/supernatural blood making her human

-the ghost silas is back,nt stock again dude the fact that bonnie is dead
silas:every spell has a loophole,the spell that turn me into a stone was bound by a witch,a living witch,so when dat witch dies d spell broke.

Enough being said already ,just go and watch it,its amazing and epic

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:19am On May 17, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:13am On May 17, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:16am On May 17, 2013
Hahaha...
When a witch dies,d spell on silas gets broken.There was a secret about silas no one knew about. And what was it?
Silas is Stefan's Doppleganger!
There was a time in when everyone wanted to know why silas had that face and why there were so many twists concerning him.
Thanks to a loophole(shane) we found out that the immortality spell on silas too had a loophole(dopplegangers).
Now that we know,twill be a wonderful twist in season 5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:18am On May 17, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:20am On May 17, 2013
ella.b:
Hahaha...
When a witch dies,d spell on silas gets broken.There was a secret about silas no one knew about. And what was it?
[size=17pt]Silas is Stefan's Doppleganger![/size]
There was a time in when everyone wanted to know why silas had that face and why there were so many twists concerning him.
Thanks to a loophole(shane) we found out that the immortality spell on silas too had a loophole(dopplegangers).
Now that we know,twill be a wonderful twist in season 5

[img]http://tvrecappersanonymous.files./2012/05/not-expecting.gif[/img]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:20am On May 17, 2013
I'm so happy paul wesley is gonna be a ripper again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:23am On May 17, 2013
rokiatu:

[img]http://tvrecappersanonymous.files./2012/05/not-expecting.gif[/img]

Well,like I said earlier,u wouldn't be happy to know about stefan(especially now that he has a double and he has been staked)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:27am On May 17, 2013
ella.b:
I'm so happy paul wesley is gonna be a ripper again

OMG I just saw it on youtube

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcNdjNfpE1I

[/url]

Hes gonna be even better than rippa Stefan.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:30am On May 17, 2013
My hubby is gonna be badassss yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

[img]http://tvrecappersanonymous.files./2010/11/carlton-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif[/img]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:32am On May 17, 2013
ella.b:

Well,like I said earlier,u wouldn't be happy to know about stefan(especially now that he has a double and he has been staked)

I am happy for paul Wesley. His acting is amazing and am glad he got the role as Silas. But I feel so very bad that my hubby is been locked up. Someone please find him quick. Can't wait for season 5 (The best season to come)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:34am On May 17, 2013
Roki,yes oooo..all these teary-eyed stefan scenes don do.

Best Quote In The Episode:
"He is your first love,I intend to be the last.However long it takes"-Klaus to Caroline

*sniff*

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:38am On May 17, 2013
ella.b:
Roki,yes oooo..all these teary-eyed stefan scenes don do.

Best Quote In The Episode:
"He is your first love,I intend to be the last.However long it takes"-Klaus to Caroline

*sniff*

Klaus said that? OMG now my mood is lifted. Stefan is now Silas, and Klaus obviously isn't gonna give up on caroline delean could even have some sort of filthy, dirty rough s.e..x at the end I wouldn't give a two cent. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:46am On May 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.