Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th (1573 Views)

Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by ayeboy1988(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2013
Plz can som1 hlp me out,i reali luv dis gal nd she alway recivin diffrnx cals frm guyz nd diffrnx messajx nd dis alwayz maks me angry nd fightn wit her,cos i'm a jelous guy nd she told me i'm too jelous.she said dat if i truli luv her i dnt nid 2b jelous.plz is it true i nid som1 2 hlp me out.because i dnt c somtin wrong been jelouxi abt somtin dat is so precious 2u.
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2013
Whatever happened to writing sentences in full? Please, it encourages people to contribute positively to your plight. Thank you very much in advance.
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by DigitalSignal(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2013
ayeboy1988: Plz can som1 hlp me out,i reali luv dis gal nd she alway recivin diffrnx cals frm guyz nd diffrnx messajx nd dis alwayz maks me angry nd fightn wit her,cos i'm a jelous guy nd she told me i'm too jelous.she said dat if i truli luv her i dnt nid 2b jelous.plz is it true i nid som1 2 hlp me out.because i dnt c somtin wrong been jelouxi abt somtin dat is so precious 2u.
I'm sorry but shouldn't you rather be in school learning to improve your writing skills than chasing little girls around?
What do you call the crap you put up above?
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by badmarket: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
ayeboy1988: Plz can som1 hlp me out,i reali luv dis gal nd she alway recivin diffrnx cals frm guyz nd diffrnx messajx nd dis alwayz maks me angry nd fightn wit her,cos i'm a jelous guy nd she told me i'm too jelous.she said dat if i truli luv her i dnt nid 2b jelous.plz is it true i nid som1 2 hlp me out.because i dnt c somtin wrong been jelouxi abt somtin dat is so precious 2u.
How old are you and which class?
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by megareal: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
I tire o. How am I supposed to take you seriously with your writing skills? Can you edit your post? That way you will get meaningful comments.
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by efosanice: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
The educational system in Nigeria is really at its worst.
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by UjSizzle(f): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
There goes our educational system *facepalm*

anyway, your gf is a girl. It's normal other males find her attractive. Jealousy is kool but when you let it get extreme like this, it simply means you lack self confidence. I mean if u speak like this in person, it's no wonder she's enjoying chating with others.
Learn to express yourself properly. Learn to keep your green eyed monster at bay or you'll lose your relationship one day.
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by chikk(f): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
Damn!!!!!! This guy is too good in English o! grin @OP, your post is in a high level language. I don't have an interpreter to translate that accurately. Until I understand your grammar, NO COMMENT cheesy
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
Moderators have not even had mercy on the original poster by helping in editing this topic. Make una pls help am nah, atleast to make the gibberish a bit understandable.
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by DigitalSignal(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
chikk: Damn!!!!!! Your post is in a high level language. I don't have an interpreter to translate that accurately. Until I understand your grammar, NO COMMENT cheesy
This is the syntax of the latest programming language! I wonder why he decided to use it here on nairaland. Perhaps he thought we're compilers and would compile and execute it when it's run here! But it seems to be laden with bugs! grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by xynerise: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Op. What is "Jolous"? Do you mean Jollof rice? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by chikk(f): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
DigitalSignal:
This is the syntax of the latest programming language! I wonder why he decided to use it here on nairaland. Perhaps he thought we're compilers and would compile and execute it when it's run here! But it seems to be laden with bugs! grin

Plenty errors!!! We can't even debug. Maybe, ipso loquita can help us translate to object code because I definitely can't understand the source code. Probably from there, we can interpret since the guy thinks we are machines. Imagine! Writing in such high level lang. Still suffering from the migraine it has given me. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by MegaG: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2013
chikk: Plenty errors!!! We can't even debug
404 java error

chikk: Maybe, ipso loquita can help us translate to object code
why me

chikk: because I definitely can't understand the source code
thanks a lot, im a potential banker

chikk: Probably from there, we can interpret since the guy thinks we are machines
how much has he got to pay? Since he wants a job done...

chikk: Imagine! Writing in such high level lang
INSOLENCE!!!

chikk: Still suffering from the migraine it has given me
ehya... Sorry my dear...
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by Mynd44: 3:25am On Apr 03, 2013
Smh....
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by DigitalSignal(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2013
chikk:

Plenty errors!!! We can't even debug. Maybe, ipso loquita can help us translate to object code because I definitely can't understand the source code. Probably from there, we can interpret since the guy thinks we are machines. Imagine! Writing in such high level lang. Still suffering from the migraine it has given me. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by chikk(f): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2013
Ipso Loquita:
404 java error

why me

thanks a lot, im a potential banker

how much has he got to pay? Since he wants a job done...

INSOLENCE!!!

ehya... Sorry my dear...

Ah ah! Why pieces my post undecided
Anyway, as for the enboldened above, see if the enboldened below answers you

Ipso Loquita: Moderators have not even had mercy on the original poster by helping in editing this topic. Make una pls help am nah, atleast to make the gibberish a bit understandable.
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by DigitalSignal(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2013
chikk:

I tried to debug it but detected the following errors:
1) So many reserved words used with their definitions in libraries that are not included in the source code.
2) So many variables used without declaring them.
3) Many variables declared with the wrong data type assigned to them!
4) Illegal request for memory at run time!
5) The entry point to the code is missing --(But I was able to enter)!
6) Arrays declared to be of a particular data type but he's trying to store all kinds of data in them!
7) Trying to access the private members of classes from another class!
cool Trying to create instances of interfaces!
9) Calling constructors in the middle of the program to reassign values to member variables!
10) Many more errors. ......
Chai, my head! grin grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by chikk(f): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
^^^ hmmmmmm!!!! Lai lai!!! You must help this guy out o! If you were able to identify and break it down like this, you've passed the first stage of debugging(identification). Now unto the second stage - solve the prob! grin grin grin

For me, the post has all the major types of errors - syntax, semantic and logic. Crashing my brain

#we're helping this guy to increase the number of posts here. let him come and modify this trash o
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by DigitalSignal(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
chikk: ^^^ hmmmmmm!!!! Lai lai!!! You must help this guy out o! If you were able to identify and break it down like this, you've passed the first stage of debugging(identification). Now unto the second stage - solve the prob! grin grin grin
Ha ha! This dude has got to make a replacement for my system; it's been hanging since that time I tried to run his code! I can't do anything. I can't even shut down! The eyes and ears of my processor have been locked up so that it can't attend to any interrupts and as a result, no command is working on my system right now! Even the RAM is fully occupied with replicated garbage from the source code and on top of that, about two-third of my hard disk space is taken up as virtual memory to store the garbage from the code! So you see, I can't dare what you're asking me to do, even if I could! grin grin
Bye the way, when you see the OP help me tell him that I need a replacement for my system! grin grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by chikk(f): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin I'll tell him, but he's got to replace mine first. It has crashed completely. Yours is still hanging and freezing. grin grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by MrCork17: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2013

ok...do u mean jollof, jolous or jealous??...am confused! undecided
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by DigitalSignal(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
chikk: ^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin I'll tell him, but he's got to replace mine first. It has crashed completely. Yours is still hanging and freezing. grin grin
grin grin Sorry, we've got to make a case of this! Maybe we should report to sexkills! What do you think? grin grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by chikk(f): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
DigitalSignal:
grin grin Sorry, we've got to make a case of this! Maybe we should report to sexkills! What do you think? grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked sexkillz? I have a feeling I won't get as much as a flash drive for compensation if sexkillz is to handle this case. I've lost already! cry cry
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by DigitalSignal(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
chikk:

shocked shocked shocked shocked sexkillz? I have a feeling I won't get as much as a flash drive for compensation if sexkillz is to handle this case. I've lost already! cry cry
grin grin grin Then whom do you suggest we report to since justice is elusive where I expected it? grin Should we handle it our own way because our systems have to be replaced! grin grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by chikk(f): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
DigitalSignal:
grin grin grin Then whom do you suggest we report to since justice is elusive where I expected it? grin Should we handle it our own way because our systems have to be replaced! grin grin

Yeah, we should. But why not Just allow mine to get replaced first as it crashed completely. Yours can even be fixed you know? You know its ladies first. Pls, biko, ejoor, da'allah, mbok! grin grin grin grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by Mynd44: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hmmm
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2013
lwkmd4h!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are all mean! grin grin

lol..to the two ladies don't call sexkillz in here o!! grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by DigitalSignal(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Mr..Cork:

ok...do u mean jollof, jolous or jealous??...am confused! undecided
The guy has eaten jollof rice so much that anything that starts with 'J' confuses him! grin grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by DigitalSignal(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2013
chikk:

Yeah, we should. But why not Just allow mine to get replaced first as it crashed completely. Yours can even be fixed you know? You know its ladies first. Pls, biko, ejoor, da'allah, mbok! grin grin grin grin
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by DigitalSignal(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2013
chikk:

Ha, you won do me waitin? grin So you've already seen him and settled with him behind me!!! What betrayal! grin Did he complain to you he couldn't afford the two at a go? *Wow* I thought ---- I thought we were in this together? *confused*!
Re: I You Realy Love Someone.is It A Good Thhng To Be Jolous Th by chikk(f): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2013
DigitalSignal:
Ha, you won do me waitin? grin So you've already seen him and settled with him behind me!!! What betrayal! grin Did he complain to you he couldn't afford the two at a go? *Wow* I thought ---- I thought we were in this together? *confused*!

grin grin grin yes we are, but my point is, in case the guy decides to replace one at a time, mine will be replaced first. Anyway, I haven't seen the guy o, and if you do, please tell him to always carry his personal manual titled; 'Understanding my high level language' with special appendix definitions to his reserved words like; jelouxi, messajx, diffrnx, jolous etc gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? / I Want To Be Wooed By A Lady Again! / Cheating In Marriages, An Act Of Decision. Don't Blame The Devil When Caught.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.