Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities (3501 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Seuncoded(f): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please drop your review
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Eniqurl(f): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
The poster above me.. Smh
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Jayjay0(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Well...
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yes.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Partially
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Spikkylee: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
G
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by NET1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Honestly, against my moral and religious beliefs, this Zodiac thing seems to be working well. Not just in Romance alone, but in Business, Life, Daily experiences, et al.

In the area of Romance, I think my Zodiac chart has been on point for a long time. Any time I check its readings, I am amazed at the accuracy of the readings.

Also, I find out I am also at peace with the signs they say I am more compatible with: Gemini & Saggitarius. I would really like to hear what others have to say about their Zodiac experiences.

.NET
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
NET1:
Honestly, against my moral and religious beliefs, this Zodiac thing seems to be working well. Not just in Romance alone, but in Business, Life, Daily experiences, et al.

In the area of Romance, I think my Zodiac chart has been on point for a long time. Any time I check its readings, I am amazed at the accuracy of the readings.

Also, I find out I am also at peace with the signs they say I am more compatible with: Gemini & Saggitarius. I would really like to hear what others have to say about their Zodiac experiences.

.NET

What's your sign?
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na complete bullsh*t abeg.

Just some random guess that will definitely key in to some af our (sexual) behaviors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Na complete bullsh*t abeg.

Just some random guess that will definitely key in to some af our (sexual) behaviors

Do your full birth chart & come testify. Go to the cafeastrology site, choose birth chart, fill in your details & watch yourself in the mirror as you turn into a believer of astrology
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Do your full birth chart & come testify. Go to the cafeastrology site, choose birth chart, fill in your details & watch yourself in the mirror as you turn into a believer of astrology

I know say you can sweet talk someone into believing dog's poop cures cancer grin

Beht seriozly not on this one my baby. I've tried it and it's bullsh*t ! cheesy

Like I said, its just random guesses that will key in no matter what .

So, please swerve wink

1 Like

Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I know say you can sweet talk someone into believing dog's poop cures cancer grin

Beht seriozly not on this one my baby. I've tried it and it's bullsh*t ! cheesy

Like I said, its just random guesses that will key in no matter what .

So, please swerve wink

What have you tried? I'm not talking horoscopes here, I mean deep astrology. I can bet my last rand that you'll be nodding at the analysis of your personal chart like a deranged parrot grin
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What have you tried? I'm not talking horoscopes here, I mean deep astrology. I can bet my last rand that you'll be nodding at the analysis of your personal chart like a deranged parrot grin

Deranged parrot my foot! grin. Deep astrology,horoscope or any other kind af 'magic' na wash, complete fallacy in disguise! Why should I even bother to start checking poo when I'm not living a miserable life? Even if (God forbid tho) , I won't go for it. I rather sit back and look inwards to sort myself out by myself or in worse case solicit assistance spiritually or otherwise from family and friends....

I can bet my last pound that your god with the name astrology is 0/100 truth. It's complete scam my dear ..

1 Like

Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by shumuel(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Don't mind them, they don't believe in anything.

But if you start the analysis now they wont let you rest, hmm... Humans.

As far as i know Astrology is one of the best things that even happened to humans, believe that.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by shumuel(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Seuncoded:
Please drop your review

YES !!! I created a Thread on this topic you can check it out, and thank me later.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
shumuel:

As far as i know Astrology is one of the best things that even happened to humans, believe that.

True dat!

1 Like

Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Deranged parrot my foot! grin. Deep astrology,horoscope or any other kind af 'magic' na wash, complete fallacy in disguise! Why should I even bother to start checking poo when I'm not living a miserable life? Even if (God forbid tho) , I won't go for it. I rather sit back and look inwards to sort myself out by myself or in worse case solicit assistance spiritually or otherwise from family and friends....

I can bet my last pound that your god with the name astrology is 0/100 truth. It's complete scam my dear ..

Like the true Aquarius that I am, I won't impose my beliefs on you grin As you were.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by LLVelly: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Aries mutha4ka in tha houz.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like the true Aquarius that I am, I won't impose my beliefs on you grin As you were.

Mtcheeeeew! sad
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Honestly I don't know. But physically I like Sagittarius/Pisces/Jupiterian women because they are usually endowed. I also like women in the cardinal signs (Aries, Libra, Cancer) because they usually have those round/ovate heads I like.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by shumuel(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

True dat!

Yes yeah
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by jnrbayano(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
First of all Op, what is Zodiac?

1 Like

Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
shumuel:

I will start believing these things when someone wakes up on day and his zodiac reads 'we have nothing for you because you will die today' and later that day, the person dies.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by shumuel(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
teekay12:

I will start believing these things when someone wakes up on day and his zodiac reads 'we have nothing for you because you will die today' and later that day, the person dies.

Zodiac or other forms of Astrology are not evil, and it doesn't predit evil except when warning of such evil occurance, inother to advert them.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Seuncoded(f): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2015
NET1:

.NET

nice
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Seuncoded(f): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2015
jnrbayano:
First of all Op, what is Zodiac?

scorpio
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by jnrbayano(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Seuncoded:

scorpio

Define Zodiac
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by bqlekan(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Hehe.. I dey come with my mini story

There was this young lady I introduced to zodiac signs, something I regretted ever doing grin she was in 400L and I was in 300L. We had this thing going even tho she was a level higher than me. I introduced her to Zodiac signs and it ended our 4 Month old relationship. All because Pisces Aquarius and Scorpios are incompatible grin I can't even remember who she said her match was then.. Ask me if I believe in this zodiac when it comes to relationships, I will say NO...

#ScorpioAreUs grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2015
bqlekan:
Hehe.. I dey come with my mini story

There was this young lady I introduced to zodiac signs, something I regretted ever doing grin she was in 400L and I was in 300L. We had this thing going even tho she was a level higher than me. I introduced her to Zodiac signs and it ended our 4 Month old relationship. All because Pisces and Scorpios are incompatible grin I can't even remember who she said her match was then.. Ask me if I believe in this zodiac when it comes to relationships, I will say NO...

#ScorpioAreUs grin

She obviously doesn't know astrology. Pisces & Cancer are Scorpio's BEST matches because they belong to the same element, Water. Water means emotional, therefore they speak the same language, so to speak.

As a Scorpio, your worst matches would be Air signs (Aquarius, Gemini & Libra) because they're mental signs & can't deal with emotions well (their own emotions & especially not other people's emotions).
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by NET1(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What's your sign?

Aquarius - 3rd February
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2015
NET1:

Aquarius - 3rd February

^5

Same here, but January 25th.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio / Which Kain poo This Sexy Babe Go Dey poo? (graphic Photos) / [photos] Girl Posted Unclad Photos Of Herself On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.