Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I saw God and caught Him on Video! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I saw God and caught Him on Video! (1385 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / God And His Angels. / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I saw God and caught Him on Video! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
I saw a wonder that lasted for just 10 to 11 seconds. I cant believe it, it was a very short and chillin experience.i was fortunate to catch the video of the image that appeared to me, it was a face and i believe it is and was God.they said seeing is believing. Who wants to see the video?

Edit november 28, 2013:

after my tribulation in an unknown land, i am free to release the video
see it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVCu1DbpRw4
Re: I saw God and caught Him on Video! by Goshen360(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
grin grin grin ^ ^ grin grin grin
Re: I saw God and caught Him on Video! by victorNRceo: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
diluminati: I saw a wonder that lasted for just 10 to 11 seconds. I cant believe it, it was a very short and chillin experience.i was fortunate to catch the video of the image that appeared to me, it was a face and i believe it is and was God.they said seeing is believing. Who wants to see the video?
U jokin' rite. Are u a non-believer(or atheist per se)?
Re: I saw God and caught Him on Video! by seyibrown(f): 2:36am On Apr 03, 2013
If you did see God and caught him on video, you wouldn't be asking if we wanted to see the video!
Re: I saw God and caught Him on Video! by Vansnickers: 7:17am On Apr 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: I saw God and caught Him on Video! by odeebee: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2013
†ђis guy na fool grin grin grin grin
Re: I saw God and caught Him on Video! by CrazyMan(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2013
diluminati: I saw a wonder that lasted for just 10 to 11 seconds. I cant believe it, it was a very short and chillin experience.i was fortunate to catch the video of the image that appeared to me, it was a face and i believe it is and was God.they said seeing is believing. Who wants to see the video?
Can we see the video?
Re: I saw God and caught Him on Video! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
Can we see the video?

something didnt want me to release the video. a week after this, i was arrested in south africa by the c, , ,, and i was taken to a place i cant even recall. i was tortured and questioned to death, i cant even understand what they were asking me. just last month i found myself on the streets of badagry, i was drugged, sedated and they left me for dead. i dont know why all this,i'm not a terrorist? who is doing this to stop me from showing the video?
Re: I saw God and caught Him on Video! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVCu1DbpRw4

you can see how he appeared and vanished in a flash
Re: I saw God and caught Him on Video! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
please share the video with your friends, i have a chilling message for all of you
Re: I saw God and caught Him on Video! by Leadn(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2013
following! grin grin grin
Re: I saw God and caught Him on Video! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Leadn: following! grin grin grin

please dont think i am joking. this is serious angry

(1) (Reply)

Is Evolution A Living Or Non-living Thing? / The Axiom Of Rationality: All Men Are Rational (greedy) / The Preservation Of the Scripture - Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.