Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North (13011 Views)

Oil And Gas Exploration To Begin In North-East – Buhari / Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin / FG Provides N888bn For Subsidy In 2012 Budget (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by niggi4life(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2013
JERRY GANA!!!!!!! This man is the oldest serving political scum bag, he's been in service right from when i was a kid, then i think he was the minister of information, when e go die sef?
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by meforyou1(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2013
If jerry gana and co were wise, they would reject the oil exploration gift. And rather ask fed govt to dig boreholes for them. At least they would then get drinking water
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by meforyou1(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2013
niggi4life: JERRY GANA!!!!!!! This man is the oldest serving political scum bag, he's been in service right from when i was a kid, then i think he was the minister of information, when e go die sef?
u dey craze for head. Do u want to kill him?
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2013
Is Oil and Gas the only natural resources in Nigeria? This is one of the things I do not like the Government of Nigeria...why don't you invest in other natural resources in Nigeria like limestone and barite in Cross river, Iron Ore in Jos and many more in various parts of the country.

My submission is this, invest this money in the life of the Nigeria youth especially in training and development. Our school curriculum should be targeted at creating job for ourselves after graduation and not waiting for a white - collar job. Trust me all will be well!
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by driand(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2013
successcertain: Crude oil discovery but still no single refinery in the country. Is fixing things from the top to ground a negro thing. God must be crazy
ur fada must be crazy insolent bastard....
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by driand(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2013
cashmentor:
think about it..... That kinda money poured into Agriculture or loaned out out to farmers, fresh graduates or small biz owners?
I can rule this country with one eye and still place us among the top 5 Nations in the world........ We are too rich left, right and center to be ruled by wackle clueless buffons.......
Cashmentor 2015? Who's with me *winks*
embarassed
cashmentor:
think about it..... That kinda money poured into Agriculture or loaned out out to farmers, fresh graduates or small biz owners?
I can rule this country with one eye and still place us among the top 5 Nations in the world........ We are too rich left, right and center to be ruled by wackle clueless buffons.......
Cashmentor 2015? Who's with me *winks*
aye, wit u bro let's go 2015...... Wit me as ur vice.....
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by civilgun90(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2013
The rich ar geting richer, they should dat money to create more employment for the youths, cos they ar not smiling again, or improve our educational system,...infact the first N140 billion they collected where is d effect to show for.?? No matter hw long lizard stays @ the river side IT CAN NEVA TURN TO COLOCODIE....norther should take care of armajiri first....b4 anytin esle cos the wll grow to bcome BH oneday..
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by BadAttitude(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
I hope they are also considering exploration of Palm oil and groundnut oil too?
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by supaeagles(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
Billyonaire: You can only provide the people, what they want. Amajiri schools teach both Western and Islamic courses. The facts are there and I am sure if you ask, just like I did, you will understand it is so.
Please enlighten me : name one recent Almajiri school whose graduates have enrolled in an institution for higher learning?
Also, it is not what the people want - they have no other options.
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by osimetha: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
*idriis*:
Another way to corner money against 2015
na real another way to corner money for 2015. Dis people dont mean well for this Country. We shall keep praying to God Almighty to destroy those people who dont mean for this Country. I believe that their end time is almost around the corner.
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by OneNaira6: 2:14am On Apr 04, 2013
drnoel:
Wondering the samething too, or abi them be government pikin?

I know right. The same way I was irritated with the whole aljimari school. free school for north but no free school for south unless the governors personally ask for it. Now they providing them money to fund for oil exploration while when some states in south was looking for oil, it took most of their strength to even get a tiny recognition by the FG. I swear it's like they spoon feed that region. Are they babies or what?
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by oneeast2: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
How far?
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by laudate: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
There is no oil in the far north like Maiduguri & co. Only gas deposits, exist there.
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by oneeast2: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Are you a scientist?

laudate:
There is no oil in the far north like Maiduguri & co. Only gas deposits, exist there.
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by cjrane: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Waste of money.
Nigerians and the "Oil or nothing" mentality.
They can search for oil until thy kingdom come, nothing is there!

God has blessed the north with massive arable land which they have continued to neglect in search of the elusive oil which was God's blessing to other people.

Why not invest the $100 million US dollars into mechanized agriculture? It would yield more money, employ more people and it's renewable than oil! New Jersey is richer than Louisiana in America, yet Louisiana has massive oil deposit while New Jersey leads in agriculture in spite of being in a snow belt of America.

The richest countries in the world are all either great agricultural or manufacturing countries. Anyway, in Nigeria we are know with wastage and chasing shadows. grin
Re: FG Provides $100m For Exploration Of Oil In The North by oneeast2: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
If GEJ did not approve the funds for the exploration the north may blacklist him..and term him an enemy of progress. cheesy

cjrane:
Waste of money.
Nigerians and the "Oil or nothing" mentality.
They can search for oil until thy kingdom come, nothing is there!

God has blessed the north with massive arable land which they have continued to neglect in search of the elusive oil which was God's blessing to other people.

Why not invest the $100 million US dollars into mechanized agriculture? It would yield more money, employ more people and it's renewable than oil! New Jersey is richer than Louisiana in America, yet Louisiana has massive oil deposit while New Jersey leads in agriculture in spite of being in a snow belt of America.

The richest countries in the world are all either great agricultural or manufacturing countries. Anyway, in Nigeria we are know with wastage and chasing shadows. grin

PDP warns INEC, reveals how APC plans to rig 2019 Election / Monica Dongban-Mensem Counters Olumide Akpata Over Appointment Of Judges / Bola Tinubu Meets Assembly Speakers Of APC Controlled States (Pictures)