Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? (2284 Views)

Could This Be The Pit Of Friend Zone Or Hard To Get / Forgiveness : Easy Or Hard / Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by adim2(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
Most guys/ladies have a very soft palm dat when they touch you, its feels like dat of a new born baby. While some equally have a very hard palm like dat of sand paper. So this questions goes to the male and female folks. Which palm texture will you like to feel on your skin while you are being romance.

For me i will prefer the soft palm. So let's hear urs.
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by Emmyk(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Soft
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by adim2(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Some ladies say they prefer a very hard palm to show that their man is strong. Ladies is that true?
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by MegaG: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by PweetiQueensy(f): 1:05am On Apr 03, 2013
Ʊ go fear questn na....
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by Mynd44: 3:22am On Apr 03, 2013
Soft palms for me
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 03, 2013
One I can file my nails with grin

1 Like

Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by Mynd44: 3:27am On Apr 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: One I can file my nails with grin
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by adim2(m): 4:25am On Apr 03, 2013
MegaG: hmmm see kwesion
. Bros, no be by force make u comment. Una ur kind dey get sand paper palms. All join sha na God's gift

Chei. Na him be say na sand paper palms u like be dat nw.
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by djeezy(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2013
Soft. Most bricklayers and carpenters have hard palms.lol.
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2013

LWKMD! see as you describe am. i like your description.
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by maclatunji: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2013
Smiling whilst looking at me soft palms. I have a friend whose palms can give hypertension.
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by adim2(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2013
I shook a lady's hand one day and her palms were so hard. Chei
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2013
My soft palm gives men attention tongue
kiss
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by sunnyt1(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2013
The fact that gals like touchin my soft palms means they like them soft bt men lik the hard as a sign of being tough and strong
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by esere826: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Soft palms
to slide on me and make be believe that I'm experiencing .......
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by adim2(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
hottiechoco: My soft palm gives men attention tongue
kiss

Which one will u like to feel on ur body?
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by vivianc(f): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
Soft palms.
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
soft palms tongue
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by Ocutegan(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
The kinda palm that won't peel off my skin wen getting a hand job
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by mecussey(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
Most of us gym and it makes our palms strong. When i was a teenager, this lady usually come to me to touch her breast..she says my palms are soft and she love it. Whatever, i know they like soft palms but they wont stop me from gyming.
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
hard palms cool
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by rapthugx(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
mecussey: Most of us gym and it makes our palms strong. When i was a teenager, this lady usually come to me to touch her breast..she says my palms are soft and she love it. Whatever, i know they like soft palms but they wont stop me from gyming.
Bros no vex o, this may not be the right thread but I hv been trying to reach u are u still in Owerri pls drop ur line. I want to discuss 3M pan with you. Thanks.
Re: Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? by adim2(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Guy find the guy go another place.

(1) (Reply)

If She Is Still Missing Her Ex-boyfriend, Let Her Go / Guys can You Do This For your girl?(pics) / What Attracts Me To A Man –yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.