Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? (3450 Views)

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? / If She Is Amazing, She Won't Be Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Brownteeth(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2010
Now I want guys to take a decision on this matter cos guys do complain that girls play hard-to-get and at the same time complain when they come easily. What do you guys want these girls to do? So guys, do you want a girl to fall easily in your hands or do you prefer to sweat blood before you get a girl? Tell the girls now let them know which game to play.
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2010
you have to be more precise about what you mean.
easy/hard to get in your bed OR easy/hard to get in dating. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  big difference!

when out on the pull or simply looking to have some fun in the sack then they should be fairly easy but not TOO easy. "too easy" are dangerous because you may think they have ulterior motives i.e. trying to offload their killa disease! (cant be too careful, even with condoms).
example of "too" easy:
YOU: hi there
GAL: hi
YOU: lets go and fukc?
GAL: ok

when looking for a GF/future baby mama then the sky is the limit BUT the important point about it all is that: if the gal wants to wait because she is uncertain about the guy's "intentions" then fair enough but just cock-blocking you for NO APPARENT reason, while she goes dreaming about you is wrong. if the gal feels ready then there is no reason to play hard to get in order to look like someone she is not because, if we realize she does, she will lose value in our eyes faster than the naira!
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Omolola1(f): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2010
Normally, girls are supposed to play hard to get
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by MOBO444(f): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^Please dont start with that hard to get talk, well all know they cheap, Black women very cheap.
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2010
Omolola1:

supposed to?!
please, can you tell us exactly why?! or are you doing it for no plausible reason, just because all your friends are doing it?!
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Omolola1(f): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2010
Nope! that's how it is generally in Naija. Personally, i dont play hard to get, if i like u, i wuld tell u~

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Brownteeth(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
Mrbrownjay I mean the dating aspect.
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by imarketer1: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
yeah some of the girls that play hard to get are the ones that are easy to get.Guys at time know most of thier tricks and blend with them.I mean when a guy that have lot of experience get in touch with them.
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by yang(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2010
In my expirience, most girls who are hard to get end up being boring in a relationship.
But the easy girls i have had, are actually a whole package. . . . . . . More like a differential equation with 10 variables. That's the kind of woman i like. . . . . Easy to get, Hard to keep.
It keeps me on my toes n makes me work hard
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by toaspromo(m): 5:07am On Sep 16, 2010
i dont think so
it depends on how you meet such girl the girls dont want to be hard to get any more
because of shortage of males in supply just use the right approach cheesy
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Rocktation(f): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2010
I love Yang's post. Totally made sense.
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by dbigrod(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2010
[size=13pt]hard to get?does it mean dat d relationship is gonna be a successful one?so y waste d guy`s time.playing hard to get annoy most guys cos d girls give d guys d impression dat they possess something that the guys have never had in their lives.when they eventually taste the thing and discovers that the `thing ` is not so different from the rest,na fukkk up na.[/size]
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Nenum(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
yang:

In my expirience, most girls who are hard to get end up being boring in a relationship.
But the easy girls i have had, are actually a whole package. . . . . . . More like a differential equation with 10 variables. That's the kind of woman i like. . . . .[b] Easy to get, Hard to keep.
[/b]

Just the Phrase i was looking for.
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Brownteeth(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2010
yang:

But the easy girls i have had, are actually a whole package. . . . . . . More like a differential equation with 10 variables. That's the kind of woman i like. . . . . Easy to get, Hard to keep.
Take a hand shake.
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by legendprac(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
It all depends on different circumstances, but I like me ladies ' not to easy and @ d same time not to hard' ,
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Tosinville(m): 2:06am On Sep 17, 2010
Hard to get? are guys still approaching girls up to 1month without green-light yet these days? thats not my thing at all, besides is it mandatory girls must copy what ur friends nd sisters are doing ni?

I don't approach girls like that twice in my life and anytime i see her again "i go bone like say i neva talk am b4 nd  i no go ever approach am again" at d end u will find out that they're the one trippin 4u so why must u form first?  
Easy ladies are my favorite, with my second approach to girls like these i should be expectin some green-light but some stup1d 9ja guys needs to get their mind right cos when easy girls fall for them they'll take her for granted like she's too cheap nd so on. . . . . I've been doing good with easy girls lately no hard to get in my own life.
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 17, 2010
Omolola1:

GBAM

@op

I like em hard to get but in a reasonable formula. I don't so much appreciate the easy getting ones, Who know how many guys they might have been easy for,
Re: Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? by Opotuniti(m): 5:34am On Sep 17, 2010
Omolola1:

hey lola, its not normal. why running frm someone u'll eventually hop for. Av seen cases of deliberate playing hard to get meanwhile, meant d opposite, its was too late to go back, her story was "MY RUNAWAY BOYFRIEND", His story was " THE WIFE I NEVA MARRIED". They still see each other till date despite both being married!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Things Girls Do Us Guys Secretly Don't Like / How To Fix And Save Your Relationship From Break Up / Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.