Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Loo Culture! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loo Culture! (869 Views)

As A Guy, What Would You Do When You Jam A Lady Touching Herself In The Loo? / Is Kissing Part Of Our Culture? / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loo Culture! by Needlelady(f): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2008
I've been arguing for over 4 months with some girl friend of mine on why she leaves the house to visit a public restroom anytime she wants to do the loo whenever she's in her man's house but she claims she's doing it because she's not yet cormfortable handling her business there because they've known for less than 3 months. I totally disagree with her because I'll do it right there and then and will try to be nice by spraying the air freshner afterwards. Do you think a girl should be cormfortable handling her business in a mans house even from day 1? I can't believe we let men have their field day in those areas while we shy away from our bodily functions.

Again, this girl is yet to relax with this man, watches what she eats before going over his house so she wont have gas etc and the relationship is over 6 months. Isn't that unhealthy?
Re: Loo Culture! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2008
this ur friend get plenty time oohh. i knew my girl friends menstrual cycle hours after i asked her out. even sef, na me dey remind her of the dates till today.

that girl need to relax but not make her self too comfortable just yet.
Re: Loo Culture! by sistajay(f): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2008
Any woman should feel free to do her stinky dudu in the loo/toilet even with her man standin right next to her. Most lack confidence in lettin it rip (fart) in front of their guy.
Re: Loo Culture! by Scopium: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Some girls are very comfortable when it comes to such stuff. The guy should try to make her feel comfortable if he notices her predicament. Some girls are so open with things like that and some are not.[/size]
Re: Loo Culture! by Needlelady(f): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2008
Some girls are very comfortable when it comes to such stuff. The guy should try to make her feel comfortable if he notices her predicament. Some girls are so open with things like that and some are not.
The guy would have to know about it before offering any help abi?
Re: Loo Culture! by Needlelady(f): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2008
Any woman should feel free to do her stinky dudu in the loo/toilet even with her man standin right next to her. Most lack confidence in lettin it rip (fart) in front of their guy.
Correct woman; I don't have any problem with that as long as I do it decently but trust me, most chics do and it takes them months before they get cormfortable doing it around their men. Some girls even feel uncormfortable doing it around fellow women.
Re: Loo Culture! by opokonwa(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2008
Now, what topic will I not see on Nairaland? undecided
Hmmm . . . leave the house to use the toilet? That girl fake gooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is nothing I won't hear on Nairaland undecided I'm sure she go dey chop like oyibo, talk with style and try all kinds of fakeness to appear decent (all the time) and hide the animal in her. Just to trap a man!

Abeg no be today yansh dey back! With the parting too! tongue
Re: Loo Culture! by Scopium: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2008
Needlelady:

The guy would have to know about it before offering any help abi?

[size=13pt]I mean if the girl is the uncomfortable type. Those who are very comfortable don't need help to get them relaxed and comfortable. Of course you have to know something before you help out with it. You can't solve a problem you don't know.[/size]
Re: Loo Culture! by Needlelady(f): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2008
I mean if the girl is the uncomfortable type. Those who are very comfortable don't need help to get them relaxed and comfortable. Of course you have to know something before you help out with it. You can't solve a problem you don't know.
Yes, she really is nut I keep telling her that she can't control everything because it's very possible she ripped it twice when they were asleep.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy My Partner Expensive Gifts? / Has Your Boyfriend's Friends Every Tried Toasting You? / Girlfriend's Day [aug 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.