Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) (75207 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by vanstanzy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

dey there..

I am about to open my first bakery there soon.. grin

What have i got to loose? Lets enter a partnership, jor.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by babaowo: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
people dey fear to visit hell
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Damon03(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
It would be a cold day in hell before u find the gates of hell
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by badmeat(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Gbregedegbai,otula something,I dey go meet bob
Marley tupac now now
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by GentleNaaz(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
U neva die, u don dy c hell. Wn u die, na d real satan go b ur mentor
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by whitedolphine(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
They should also find the gate to heaven to balance the equation
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by a1solution: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
[size=20pt]if dem see gate of hell na him be say dem don spoil Jehovah Witness people business.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by smartg(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
Scientist discovered gate to hell,and i just discovered the madness in scientists
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Ljboy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
white man wit useles brain!... mk dm enta go quench d fire nau...
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Sharingan: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
The place fine sha undecided
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
No one knows where hell is,but we believe it exists.let the scientists keep on discovering,perhaps the new gate of hell might serve as a tourist hotspot. undecidedNo one knows where hell is,but we believe it exists.let the scientists keep on discovering,perhaps the new gate of hell might serve as a tourist hotspot.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
In their widest dreams and imaginations!
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by jericco1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
Irksome scientist...dem see hell??... Lol, balderdash!!!!!
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by emmille(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
hell is not on planet earth.It's a spiritual destination.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by DeZoro(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
Them need air condition?
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
ACM10:

Seriously you can be stup1d and annoying sometimes. . .

Ok... No apologies! grin

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Cashkhiid(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
Wonders!
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
DeZoro: Them need air condition?

I don already win the contract for that one.

However, cold room contract still dey available .. grin
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by nduchucks: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
E be like say una no know say 'Gate of hell ' na euphemism for junk scientific find.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

1 Like

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Ydbat(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
I'm fed up of these scientists. When are they going to discover residence of God?
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Shadydamsel(f): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
I want to see the gate to heaven not hell ooo
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by kevoh(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Just shaking my head at the level of ignorance exhibited by some people here.

If you had any idea about ancient greek mythology (about pluto and the gods of the underworld) you would know that the Cave/Gates of hell being referred to here by the scientists is of ancient greek mythology not hell that christians claim to know.

It is even stated in the post that ancient mythology was used as a guide, if only people would just read and not let ignorance and sentiments becloud their judgement(abusing the scientists for example) the world will be a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Chanchit: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
Aaronrod:

Are they really crazy? It seems you know nothing about 'economical development'.

Bros, when u speak/type english finish, you go follow them enter. Since its economic development.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by maclatunji: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
This mythical 'Gate to hell' was designed by the adherents of one of Ancient Greece's cults. They used different gases to ensure different effects. Some induced hallucinations whilst others caused death of animals that passed through the gate.

Those ancient priests of different cults were well versed in magic and sorcery with which they kept their populations spell-bound.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by LeJeun3: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
And I thought I will be the first to find it!

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Chuksevans: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
I dn't think dats true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.