Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) (75190 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Ryda(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
penny01502: your hands

#secOnded.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Yusluv77(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
Diz one na road to "YBNL" lodge.. Its cool..
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by breathcutter(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
clears throat.....mmmmm,i dont kia....where is d gate of heaven located?.....hmmmmm...its d narrrow 'emelego' river route....scientifically and art-ificially proved...proven?
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by vislabraye(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
I wonder if they're really scientists or clowns. I'm waiting for them to build a spaceship to take people to Heaven.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by skyfall: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
You live in Nigeria and you're still looking for the gates of hell? Nigeria is the hell you were thought about and PDP are the tormentors.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chanchit: Crazy people, if them don see the gate of hell, wetin remain, make them enter na.

Gbam!!! 500 super Likes
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by oscarchuks: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2013
First class hallucination!...if they reach,make then tell devil to free naija
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by OSTA(m): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2013
thanks to those scientists my missin office. dis place z really my gate. thos scientists r my erand boys..they lost directions on way home bt dey r nw home....... my own story be dis and u most believ it o
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by mafioso2(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2013
Thought They said the gate to Hell is Broad & Wide?...Matthew 7:13

But that gate wey me see there no go size some kain fat people oooh...gringringringringringrin
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by maclatunji: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2013
tomzman:
and your source is?

LOL. Personally accumulated knowledge.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by 2Awesome: 1:04am On Apr 04, 2013
dis kind hell funny die smart niggas no go enter dem gonna hang around. that place is kinda fine its even gat a swimming pool. whoa that modaforka scientist is a real comedian.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Pygru: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by vandarsar(m): 1:16am On Apr 04, 2013
Didinrin, they discovered magman before you... You just scared they are gradually coming close to rubbish your doctrines of imaginary furnace.

50calibre: There is hell but I doubt scientists have even come close to discovering it. Hell is more a spiritual existence rather than physical.

I'm sure what they saw was magma beneath the earth's crust.

The ways of God are a mystery to man, he only allow us to know what we need just like the Higgs boson and dark matter.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by sonikstargirl(f): 1:40am On Apr 04, 2013
Lol...Wat a funny story. Dey found hell bt hw did dey knw dat it was hell, did dey c d devil? Vry soon dey wil tell us dat dey knw wer God is. Mtchewwww....
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by kentycom(m): 1:50am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=G.12]Gate of hell indeed! The best scientific knowledge is still the worst form of foolish before God, it is true, but This archaelogist can be saying the truth o. Becos according to many spiritualist, they said that hell is located on the earth, so this people can deduce this fact from this point. But honestly i dont believe them.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by seyibrown(f): 1:56am On Apr 04, 2013
Really? ROTFLMAO! WHAT ARE ATHEISTS GONNA BELIEVE IN NOW? grin grin grin Make una no spoil things for atheists o? Gate of hell for where? Dem wan thief am? Gate of Hell ko, Gate of Hades ni!
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Cyberbaze(m): 1:59am On Apr 04, 2013
no be this mumu people tell us say human no get God,say we be apes million years back? how come dem de show us hell? abi na there d apes follow come?
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by papylo4real: 2:05am On Apr 04, 2013
Funny.... Gate of hell abi wetin dem call am....Stupid scientists are working, God is watching...lolz
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by jahwin(m): 2:41am On Apr 04, 2013
They have already discovered the gate to Heavens long ago.
Don't forget in Gen. 1:1- God says ' in the beginning God created the HEAVENS and the earth'.
The heavens are the heavenly bodies such as Venus, Jupiter, Pluto etc. Some take millions of years to get there but when one dies within a day he is there. Thank you
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by 50calibre(m): 2:45am On Apr 04, 2013
vandarsar: Didinrin, they discovered magman before you... You just scared they are gradually coming close to rubbish your doctrines of imaginary furnace.

I have nothing to tell you. Some people are already doomed and can never be saved regardless
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 04, 2013
vandarsar: Didinrin, they discovered magman before you... You just scared they are gradually coming close to rubbish your doctrines of imaginary furnace.

Going by your comments above, shouldn't that be more reason for you to know hell truly exists or what were u trying to say Sir?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by calabardick(m): 3:21am On Apr 04, 2013
This life sef, wonders will never end:;
When pastors preach, you'll hear them saying; "AND GOD OPEN MY EYES & I SAW HAEVEN"

when some fullish babes wan cummm, you hear dem lament;: "OHHHH, I'VE SEEN HAEVEN, I'M IN HAEVEN"

some men sef no de try, u go hear dem cry sey;: "OH BABE, I FEEL HAEVEN INSIDE OF YOU"

AZ-Yet come spoil the matter finish by singing;: "LAST NIGHT, WHEN I WAS INSIDE OF YOU, I SAW THE SUN, THE MOON, THE MOUNTAIN IN THE RIVER, I SAW HAEVEN WHILE I MAKE SWEET LOVE TO YOU.

Now scientist don come; For the first time, instead of haeven na gate of hell.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Omo9ja3(m): 4:08am On Apr 04, 2013
nairawall: It sounds like something out of a horror movie. But Italian scientists say that the “Gate to Hell” is the real deal—poisonous vapors and all.

The announcement of the finding of the ruins of Pluto’s Gate (Plutonium in Latin) at an archeology conference in Turkey last month, was recently reported by Discovery News. Francesco D'Andria, professor of classic archaeology at the University of Salento in Lecce, Italy, who has been excavating the ancient Greco-Roman World Heritage Site of Hierapolis for years, led the research team.

D’Andria told Discovery News he used ancient mythology as his guide to locate the legendary portal to the underworld. “We found the Plutonium by reconstructing the route of a thermal spring. Indeed, Pamukkale' springs, which produce the famous white travertine terraces originate from this cave.”

Scribes like Cicero and the Greek geographer Strabo mentioned the gate to hell as located at the ancient site in Turkey, noted Discovery, but nobody had been able to find it until now.

“Pluto’s Gate” has been documented in the Princeton Encyclopedia of Classical Sites, which noted in its description of ancient Hierapolis, “Adjoining the temple on the SE is the Plutoneion, which constituted the city's chief claim to fame. It was described by Strabo as an orifice in a ridge of the hillside, in front of which was a fenced enclosure filled with thick mist immediately fatal to any who entered.”

Strabo (64 B.C.- 24 B.C.) wrote, “This space is full of a vapor so misty and dense that one can scarcely see the ground. Any animal that passes inside meets instant death. I threw in sparrows and they immediately breathed their last and fell.”

The portal to the underworld seems just as bad for your health today. The professor said, “We could see the cave's lethal properties during the excavation. Several birds died as they tried to get close to the warm opening, instantly killed by the carbon dioxide fumes.”

According to Discovery News, the fumes emanated from a cave below the site, which includes ionic columns with inscriptions to Pluto and Kore, gods of the underworld. Also discovered: the remains of a temple, and a pool and stairs placed above the cave. D'Andria is now working on a digital rendering of the site.

Amazingly, this isn’t the first entry to the underworld in the world. In the Karakum Desert, reports the Daily Mail, a fiery pit that’s been lit up for over 40 years has inspired visitors to Derweze in Turkmenistan—and on the Web. Geologists drilling in the area came across a natural gas cavern. Hoping to burn off the gas, they set it on fire. The flames continued to burn, leading locals to dub the site the “door to hell.”

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/scientists-reportedly-discover-gate-hell-203918901.html
http://ellist.com/ng/forum/1794/scientists-reportedly-discover-gate-to-hell

wow!
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Cabsso(m): 4:31am On Apr 04, 2013
Emax: Pure foolishness of human intelligence.

Mak dem try steal d key so dat we go lock d gate mak no body enter. Quack element! Foolish-tin.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 04, 2013
musKeeto: So na there Jesus enter after im death? Ok

Another boko brainwashed fool.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Chibuhealth(f): 5:20am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=born2fuckpussy]So bricklayer dey heaven, see as hell fire beautifu. Yes,as u are born to Bleep pussy,u will enter there very soon. Thank God u admire it.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Chibuhealth(f): 5:24am On Apr 04, 2013
born2fuckpussy: So bricklayer dey heaven, see as hell fire beautiful
yes nah,as u are born to Bleep pussy,u will be there soon,thank God u admire it sef.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by blessed4ever: 5:33am On Apr 04, 2013
God is ready to help anyone who believe on His word and cried to Him for help (Mark 9:20-26). We all should cry and show God that we believe His word and ready to keep His commandment and ask Him to help you to be holy and make you holy. He will do it (Mark 9:23-24). His grace is sufficient (2Corinthians 12:9). So, stop making excuses why you cannot live holy life.Remember,Jesus Christ is coming for the holy,righteous and ready people without spot(Ephesians 5:26-27; Mathew 24:42-44)
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by blessed4ever: 5:34am On Apr 04, 2013
Proverbs 31:4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:
Proverbs 31:5 Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.
Proverbs 31:6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

Isaiah 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Proverbs 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.
John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by blessed4ever: 5:34am On Apr 04, 2013
If you have accepted Jesus Christ into your life, and your sins are forgiven; then you do not need to continue in those sins. It is not 'once saved,forever saved'. Somebody who is saved can still backslide, if he/she is careless, and goes back to his/her sins and remain in them. That's the reason the Bible said in 1Jn 5:18 that,'We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not'. And in 1Peter 1:15 - 'But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 1Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Therefore, you have to ask God in prayer continuously to sanctify your heart, as in 1Thessalonians 4:3 'For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication': And in 1Thessalonians 4:7 'For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness'.
To be holy, you need to continue to study the Bible, pray always, cut off from sinful friends who wants to pollute your mind. Do not lie, fight, commit any immorality, do not watch or listen to satanic,demonic inspired,corrupting music and video that will defile your heart, and take you to hell.If somebody dies in sin, he or she will go to hell; notwithstanding if the person was once saved; what matters before God is your current spiritual state.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by blessed4ever: 5:35am On Apr 04, 2013
A Sinner is not a Christian, a Christian is not a Sinner (I John 3:cool. 'He that committeth sin is of the devil, '
A Christian is not a Seducer, a Seducer is not a Christian. If you seduce men or women to hell, and you eventually want to go to heaven, which heaven? Are you asking what is sin? All unrighteousness is sin (I John 5:17a). ,

In mathew 5:28, Jesus said that whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. As we know that this is true, why do we dress the way we dress today to seduce people even in the church and we claim to be born again? We mount the pulpit to sing with miniskirts as well as expose chest (breasts), wear tight skirts to show all our body contour, and the Pastor see nothing wrong in that and cannot preach against it.
If you make another person to lust after you and fall from the faith because of your dressing and you claim you are innocent, it is a lie. You will be judged. Therefore, repent today of every seduction on the streets in the name of fashion and 'it doesnt matter' attitude. Do not make your brother/sister to fall into temptation. 'Without holiness no man can see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).Where will you spent eternity? Hell fire or Heaven? Decision lies with you, however, Jesus loves you to save you
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by blessed4ever: 5:36am On Apr 04, 2013
Acts of the Apostles 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Acts of the Apostles 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
John 8:25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.