Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them (27204 Views)

15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them / Tips For Talking To Women And Attracting Them / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attracting Them Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by blessedmayor(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2013

15 Tips for Talking to Women And Attract Them Like Crazy

Many men are never taught how to talk to women. Because of this many guys go through life without the ability to attract a woman. Here are 15 tips to help make sure you aren’t making mistakes with the women you’d like to attract:

1. You should talk about “emotional” topics like childhood memories, future ambitions, or her passions. These conversation topics will open up her emotional floodgates.

2. Women want a guy who is not afraid to lead her. While talking to a woman takecontrol of the conversation. Never wait for her to dictate what you’ll be talking about.

3. Pay attention to the non verbal cues a woman is giving you. If you’re standing too close to her, accidentally spitting when you talk, or making her feel uncomfortable in any way… she will send you hints. Pay attention to them.

4. Remember this motto “Fun not Funny.” Women are attracted to men who allow them to have fun. Don’t concentrate on having the funniest jokes. Concentrate onshowing them the most excitement and enjoyment.

5. Tease women. One of the easiest ways to take a conversation to a fun and flirty level is to begin to tease women. Think back to your time on the playground. In the world of dating… what worked on the playground is effective all over again.

6. Get intimate with her. Women are turned on by men who are not afraid to take a conversation to a personal, intimate level.

7. Use things like “cold reads” to turn women on. Women love to hear opinions about themselves. Tell her what you observe about her.

8. Avoid complimenting a woman too much. Women are turned off by men who come across as “needy.” If you are complimenting a woman too much she will think you’re trying to impress her. Which will have the opposite effect.

9. If you want to know how to talk to women in a way that doesn’t bore them… Avoid asking too many “interview” style questions. Instead state your opinion about things.

10. Remember: Statements over questions. Instead of saying “where did you grow up?” Say “You don’t look like you grew up around here.” This allows you to make observations about her and express your personality.

11. Don’t hide your identity. Don’t be afraid to talk about whatever you’re passionate about.

12. Never compliment her on her eyes, looks, or body.

13. Say something that lets her know that you view her in a “sexual” way. If you don’t, you run the risk of winding up in the “friend zone”.

14. Use conversation “games” to keep the mood fun and flirtatious. Games can be anything like “truth or dare” or to less extreme games like the “5 questions game”.

15. Don’t give away your hand so fast. Women like men who are a challenge. If you want to keep a woman’s interest she has to feel like she is slowly winning you over. If she thinks you’re too easy… she’ll lose interest.

http://www.ghanafilla.net/archives/36953#.UVzjFlewOUI

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by sunny4life(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Nice writeup....thanks
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by DigitalSignal(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
Na wa o! Things way man go sabi because of women plenty o! Anyway, make I first confirm from my woman before I come learn them!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Kaxmytex(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
Op,u get maut
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Keensi(f): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
True talk!
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by anthony8888(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
[color=][/color] sad,@op, i tot u said 15tips.y 9
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by piero2u(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
The best way to think about how to talk to women is to think about
what kind of fun, playful, and sexual conversation you would most
enjoy. Talking to a woman doesn’t have to be difficult. You just need to
be aware of what they are turned on by and what turns them off. Follow
the list above and you’ll do just fine.
Dats all shocked

1 Like

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by cheddarking(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2013
Most girls only want arseholes...

They may whine about how they want a romantic man blah blah...but cold bastards like us still end up pressing ya gyal. cool

4 Likes

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by dridowu: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Speechless Speechless Speechless Speechless Speechless
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by kramer: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Or alternatively... Chase the money first and the women will come in naturally, you wont have to talk much because the money will talk for you lol grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2013
k..we av heard.#nxt plz
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Edoboy1(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2013
No need to "cram" these points guys. Just be your self and if she is truly inlove with you,she correct u weneva u r wrong...no one is eva perfect. That's why its called RELATIONSHIP. You learn from each other. Lovely points though. You must be a bad GUY. Are u a BINI boy?

6 Likes

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by MayorSchwags(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2013
studying women

4 Likes

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by johnck(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2013
I've taken note of that number 13...I do not want to fall victim tongue
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by ogochukwunasa1: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2013
Why shud I stres myself,?
Flash d money and yansh them.....Datzall
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Chegunn(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2013
One tip which has and will never fail is "Have money"
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2013
All these lists no dey end? angry
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by inosend: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2013
First of all, catch the money, get the money and the money will catch the woman.grin
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2013
cheddarking: Most girls only want arseholes...

They may whine about how they want a romantic man blah blah...but cold bastards like us still end up pressing ya gyal. cool

WORD!
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2013
TALK ABOUT MONEY.
HOW MUCH U EARN, HOW MUCH U GONNA SPEND ON HER, AND HOW U GONNA SPEND IT ON HER
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by drnoel: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2013
U forgot to write the part where she tries to make sure your life is a living hell cos u avoided her advances...
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by bammo: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2013
Pls can u explain number 12. I want 2 know why it is wrong
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by albacete(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2013
I need to read 12 tips on how to sleep.
Anyone?
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by AYSISIOOOO: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2013
Talk about money
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Hayordejee: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2013
Ohoo! So cox ah wan folo woman tlk, ah go nid all dx tinx.....na die be d@ o
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Ebestsmscom: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2013
All this things for her! shocked shocked

Wahala dey ooooo

Is she queen Elizabeth. Imagine in a country were women plenty like Northern mosquitoes.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by leslieu63(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2013
Na wa oooo all this list for what na pus*y ....... hisses..... Continues playing God of war Ascension ps3.

1 Like

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by DGranite(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2013
anthony8888: [color=][/color] sad,@op, i tot u said 15tips.y 9
stop browsing with china phone pls.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by miketonic(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2013
Well I don't have problem with talking to female cuz am a good looking guy.. Lol female chase after me
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by chinedumo(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2013
Does any lady care to explain why we must not complement her looks, eye or body?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.