Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them (27214 Views)

15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them / Tips For Talking To Women And Attracting Them / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attracting Them Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by 1shortblackboy: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2013
Talking to women 101. Omo this na serious course o man need to read hard and I hear say d lecturer wicked shocked shocked
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by chegx(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2013
Pursuing money will make girls come, b@ money won't help u manage a relationship. Dats why some ladies end up dating double, Anyway it's good 2 hav both.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by MayorSchwags(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2013
miketonic: Well I don't have problem with talking to female cuz am a good looking guy.. Lol female chase after me
see cheap advert oundecided
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Masiya(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2013
blessedmayor:
15 Tips for Talking to Women And Attract Them Like Crazy

Many men are never taught how to talk to women. Because of this many guys go through life without the ability to attract a woman. Here are 15 tips to help make sure you aren’t making mistakes with the women you’d like to attract:

1. You should talk about “emotional” topics like childhood memories, future ambitions, or her passions. These conversation topics will open up her emotional floodgates.

2. Women want a guy who is not afraid to lead her. While talking to a woman takecontrol of the conversation. Never wait for her to dictate what you’ll be talking about.

3. Pay attention to the non verbal cues a woman is giving you. If you’re standing too close to her, accidentally spitting when you talk, or making her feel uncomfortable in any way… she will send you hints. Pay attention to them.

4. Remember this motto “Fun not Funny.” Women are attracted to men who allow them to have fun. Don’t concentrate on having the funniest jokes. Concentrate onshowing them the most excitement and enjoyment.

5. Tease women. One of the easiest ways to take a conversation to a fun and flirty level is to begin to tease women. Think back to your time on the playground. In the world of dating… what worked on the playground is effective all over again.

6. Get intimate with her. Women are turned on by men who are not afraid to take a conversation to a personal, intimate level.

7. Use things like “cold reads” to turn women on. Women love to hear opinions about themselves. Tell her what you observe about her.

8. Avoid complimenting a woman too much. Women are turned off by men who come across as “needy.” If you are complimenting a woman too much she will think you’re trying to impress her. Which will have the opposite effect.

9. If you want to know how to talk to women in a way that doesn’t bore them… Avoid asking too many “interview” style questions. Instead state your opinion about things.

10. Remember: Statements over questions. Instead of saying “where did you grow up?” Say “You don’t look like you grew up around here.” This allows you to make observations about her and express your personality.

11. Don’t hide your identity. Don’t be afraid to talk about whatever you’re passionate about.

12. Never compliment her on her eyes, looks, or body.

13. Say something that lets her know that you view her in a “sexual” way. If you don’t, you run the risk of winding up in the “friend zone”.

14. Use conversation “games” to keep the mood fun and flirtatious. Games can be anything like “truth or dare” or to less extreme games like the “5 questions game”.

15. Don’t give away your hand so fast. Women like men who are a challenge. If you want to keep a woman’s interest she has to feel like she is slowly winning you over. If she thinks you’re too easy… she’ll lose interest.

http://www.ghanafilla.net/archives/36953#.UVzjFlewOUI
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2013
We have heard oya give us the naija version
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Morgan1092(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2013
5 tips in wooing a 9ja lady.
1. Giv ha money,
2. Giv ha anoda money,
3. Re u a learner? C'mon giv ha anoda money,
4. Buy ha iphone,
5. Tek ha out & den giv ha anoda money.
Now she is all urs
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Positiveminds(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Keensi: True talk!

But true d guy tok na. These were the same things I did to win your heart, remember.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Inyinese(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2013
MayorSchwags: studying women
just to get one woman na waooo grin
MayorSchwags: studying women
just to get one woman na waooo
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by skiposmith: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2013
Pls pals, I nid a full nd frank xplanation, on aw no 2 is wrong?
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by eeniak: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2013
Get your cool money first, u don't need 2 talk too much.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by mikeell: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2013
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE AT LEAST ADD SUMTIN OF YOUR OWN
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by akin33(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2013
Not neccesary to follow all this 15 commandment. The only key that open a woman is interest. U can apply all the 15 commandment and a lady may say no and u may nt use any and a lady may say YES. It is a matter of interest.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Nche95(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2013
I'm highly intro-verted. I can't even say 'hi' to a girl.. I think i'm destined not to get married.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by oluking: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nche95: I'm highly intro-verted. I can't even say 'hi' to a girl.. I think i'm destined not to get married.

dont worry when there is life there is hope. grin
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Nche95(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
oluking:

dont worry when there is life there is hope. grin

thanks, bro..
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by free13: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
hmm............
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by badmeat(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
kramer: Or alternatively... Chase the money first and the women will come in naturally, you wont have to talk much because the money will talk for you lol grin grin grin
yea men,first you gat to get d money,power,naturally the women follows,and the world is yours,Badmeat says so
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Afritop(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
ALL THESE WRITE UPS ARE ABSOLUTE NONSENSE, THE MORE I TRIED TALKING TO A WOMAN OF MY DREAM AND THE MORE I FOLLOW ALL THESE BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, THE MORE I KEEP GETTING INTO TROUBLE AND FRUSTRATION.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Abrantie: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Abeg those tips don't apply to African women living in Africa.

Let me give y'all the correct version for our region:

1) <blank>
2) <blank>
3) Hand her some cash and your phone number.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by creativemusic: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by bknight: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
blessedmayor: [b]

5. Tease women. One of the easiest ways to take a conversation to a fun and flirty level is to begin to tease women...

6. Get intimate with her. Women are turned on by men who are not afraid to take a conversation to a personal, intimate level.

7. ...Tell her what you observe about her.

11. Don’t hide your identity. Don’t be afraid to talk about whatever you’re passionate about.

13. Say something that lets her know that you view her in a “sexual” way. If you don’t, you run the risk of winding up in the “friend zone”.

How do u reconcile the above with..

blessedmayor:

12. Never compliment her on her eyes, looks, or body

Nice tips. but perhaps, we need a badboy to rewrite them.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by bknight: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Morgan1092: 5 tips in wooing a 9ja lady.
1. Giv ha money,
2. Giv ha anoda money,
3. Re u a learner? C'mon giv ha anoda money,
4. Buy ha iphone,
5. Tek ha out & den giv ha anoda money.
Now she is all urs

U must be a learner grin
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Abrantie: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
bknight:

How do u reconcile the above with..

Nice tips. but perhaps, we need a badboy to rewrite them.

Most relationship tips about what guys should or shouldn't be doing are usually a bunch of contradictions.

1 Like

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by ndeepurity(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
I got ninety nine problems, but a chic ain't one of dem.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by MayorSchwags(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nche95: I'm highly intro-verted. I can't even say 'hi' to a girl.. I think i'm destined not to get married.
d most important is bn urself,approach evry gurl lyk shes a guy:dat u can b free around. Summon d courage or jus dare yasef2 walk up2 her and say hi wt a smile. It works,as most ladiz lyk bold guys. Dnt cram no 15 shit,ud be screwed. grin
Contrarily, rtnshps r usuali headaches brugrin its over rated. Nw dat ur single,i envy u: no worries. Sumtn telz me u only nd 2 get laidgrin

1 Like

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Neaman(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
no.13 is highly noted, in the past av lost beautiful relationships by assuming SHE ALREADY KNOWS I LOVE HER.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by igweGC(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
nice points OP. Most importantly, NEVER BE PREDICTABLE..once a girl is able 2 predict u, bros it's over. Don't give her d impression she's too special, and u are so desperate. Try forming 'busy' even when she starts a convo. So she appreciates every lil time u spend with her. Ladies are unattracted 2 jobless guys...ehe...make her jealous once in a while. Give her d impression that there are 'better options'. She'll fall flat. Thank me later. U can FF me @JAmaika_1
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by segelity(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
All i need is a stable internet connection who cares about this snake sh*t...and if u really want to attract girls u can try some pherohormone perfume instead of going thru all these *BS*. @op u must be a sucker 4 love. For more on sex,relatnp,etc inbox me .lilabakers@yahoo.com
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Carius(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ok...we don hear!!!
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by alpontif(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
leslieu63: Na wa oooo all this list for what na pus*y ....... hisses..... Continues playing God of war Ascension ps3.

Guy, aaaaabeeeg!!..no vex...i get that God of war 3...and i am stuck at that point where the guy is supposed to move a tree...you sef see say i never begin, and i don press circle button tire, abeg whats the way forward...?

Thanks man..
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by segelity(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
Afritop: ALL THESE WRITE UPS ARE ABSOLUTE NONSENSE, THE MORE I TRIED TALKING TO A WOMAN OF MY DREAM AND THE MORE I FOLLOW ALL THESE BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, THE MORE I KEEP GETTING INTO TROUBLE AND FRUSTRATION.
man! 4rm my observation its bcoz u always go 4 d wrong girls! Always wait 4 d green light b4 u proceed. Dont go after gals that are moody! Girls wey get home probs.can be frustrating

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex On The First Date / What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.