Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played (27304 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / "After Wedding Songs, Bridal Shower, Bearded Gang, Then Divorce" / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by anthonydunamis: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Before my wedding day, I had seen weddings where some of the secular songs being played were contrary to the Christian faith and beliefs of the groom and bride. The reason usually given for this was that there were no Christian dance or love songs that could create the ‘party environment’ or ‘romantic atmosphere’ needed during the occasion. Even some pastors present this same argument when selecting their wedding songs. So I asked myself, ‘If Jesus was to attend my wedding in person, what sort of songs would I play to show my gratitude for such a wonderful day of my life?’

I was determined to go against the norm and I decided to do some research. I found several great, contemporary Christian love and dance songs on the Internet within a period of 2 weeks. I was surprised that I had never heard some of them before. Some people were skeptical and felt that using only Christian songs would make my wedding dull but it was the exact opposite that happened. Even after the vote of thanks and closing prayer, guests were still on the dance floor gyrating to the music. Several people also testified that the Christian love song we used for our ‘Couple’s First Dance’ brought tears to their eyes!

So, if your wedding is coming up and you are serious about going gospel all the way, here is our wedding selection.

Dance Songs
1) All the way- Eben 2) Butter my bread- Nene 3) I made it- Frank Edwards 4) Blow my mind- Henrisoul 5) Rababa- Izzy 6) Celebrate- Kefee 7) Amen- Tim Godfrey cool Bulie Ya- Tim Godfrey 9) Odogwu- Samsong ft Chioma Jesus 10) Why you love me so- Nosa 11) Kabiyesi- Benita Okojie 12) Okaka- Frank Edwards 13) Oba- Samsong ft Midnight Crew 14) Uyaya Abasi- 2 Toms 15) Baba ni Baba- Eben ft Lord E 16) This kain God- Eben 17) Ayam Abuo- Eben ft Lord E 18) Iworiwo- Eben ft Jahdiel 19) Celebration- Eben ft TB1 and Protek

Love Songs
1) Here we Stand- TCarter Music 2) I do- Simi 3) You belong to me- Grey Holiday 4) To have and to hold- Christian Bautista 5) I do love you- Christian Marc 6) When God made you- Newsong ft Natalie Grant 7) When I say I do- Matthew West cool The Marriage Song- John Waller 9) This Ring- TCarter Music

Use your earpiece to listen to the songs, so you will get an idea of how it will sound using large speakers on your special day. You will thank me later!�

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Ninethmare: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Some people here b4 they wil be ready for marriage all these songs done expire

7 Likes

Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by FvckShiT(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by nddydamzi(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2017
How'bt shakiti bobo by olamide? and fall on you by babydo
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by SharonWilcher: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2017
As we all know that a wedding song is an integral part of the wedding ceremony. In choosing music for the wedding, it is best that the songs fit the theme of the wedding.
Like, last month my sister got married at The Addison venue where she had hired a wedding planner who had organized her wedding and selected the best wedding song which has evoked various emotions from the people who were attending the event. I think you should consult some wedding planner who can give you proper advice regarding wedding song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Jodha(f): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2017
What of "Ekwueme by Prospa Ochimana.....?

That's my choice oo.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by MufasaRebirth: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2017
What about igbeyawo by oritsefemi, op you do ojoro undecided

1 Like

Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by giddykay: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2018
anthonydunamis:
Before my wedding day, I had seen weddings where some of the secular songs being played were contrary to the Christian faith and beliefs of the groom and bride. The reason usually given for this was that there were no Christian dance or love songs that could create the ‘party environment’ or ‘romantic atmosphere’ needed during the occasion. Even some pastors present this same argument when selecting their wedding songs. So I asked myself, ‘If Jesus was to attend my wedding in person, what sort of songs would I play to show my gratitude for such a wonderful day of my life?’

I was determined to go against the norm and I decided to do some research. I found several great, contemporary Christian love and dance songs on the Internet within a period of 2 weeks. I was surprised that I had never heard some of them before. Some people were skeptical and felt that using only Christian songs would make my wedding dull but it was the exact opposite that happened. Even after the vote of thanks and closing prayer, guests were still on the dance floor gyrating to the music. Several people also testified that the Christian love song we used for our ‘Couple’s First Dance’ brought tears to their eyes!

So, if your wedding is coming up and you are serious about going gospel all the way, here is our wedding selection.

Dance Songs
1) All the way- Eben 2) Butter my bread- Nene 3) I made it- Frank Edwards 4) Blow my mind- Henrisoul 5) Rababa- Izzy 6) Celebrate- Kefee 7) Amen- Tim Godfrey cool Bulie Ya- Tim Godfrey 9) Odogwu- Samsong ft Chioma Jesus 10) Why you love me so- Nosa 11) Kabiyesi- Benita Okojie 12) Okaka- Frank Edwards 13) Oba- Samsong ft Midnight Crew 14) Uyaya Abasi- 2 Toms 15) Baba ni Baba- Eben ft Lord E 16) This kain God- Eben 17) Ayam Abuo- Eben ft Lord E 18) Iworiwo- Eben ft Jahdiel 19) Celebration- Eben ft TB1 and Protek

Love Songs
1) Here we Stand- TCarter Music 2) I do- Simi 3) You belong to me- Grey Holiday 4) To have and to hold- Christian Bautista 5) I do love you- Christian Marc 6) When God made you- Newsong ft Natalie Grant 7) When I say I do- Matthew West cool The Marriage Song- John Waller 9) This Ring- TCarter Music

Use your earpiece to listen to the songs, so you will get an idea of how it will sound using large speakers on your special day. You will thank me later!�
please how can I get this mixtape
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Aisville: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
I have the mixtape already

2 Likes

Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Chrismau20020: 5:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Please send me the mixtape
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Chrismau20020: 5:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Aisville:

Please send me d mixtape...

Sweetbabychi12@gmail.com ....thats my email
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Justice210: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Pls send me d mixtape also....ogwuche210@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by HGleader(f): 3:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Kindly send me a mixtape too. leaderokhachugold@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by ScottGoff: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why do you even need a DJ if you choose the music for your wedding? You pay money to a person so that he creates a fun atmosphere for you and surprised you. Then it's better to save money and just turn on all this music for replay. I can advise you to listen to songs from the list on http://www.weddingforward.com/father-daughter-wedding-dance-song-ideas/ you can use it for dancing or just for the background.
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by samysmoothfresh: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Saff this is for you
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by IfeMiLove: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Add Benin-Nel-Oliver : My baby girl.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by uobimba(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hope they will be interesting
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by akhereonosedeba: 2:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Aisville:

Please send me the mixtape henriettaelimimian@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by akhereonosedeba: 2:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Please send me the mixtape henriettaelimimian@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by EstyBillionz: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Aisville:
. Please can you send it to me. Estheribuonye664@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by EstyBillionz: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Aisville:
please send me the mix tape. Estheribuonye664@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by EstyBillionz: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
anthonydunamis:

Dance Songs

Love Songs

please I need the mix tape. Estheribuonye664@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
With enough wine just about any song will do
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by jasonex4(m): 2:14am On Jan 01, 2019
Aisville:

Please send me the mixtape...

jasonex4@gmail.com

Tanx
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by Tosanblaze: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Please i need the mix tape
tosanovuakpor@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by jasonex4(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Bros, abeg na... Send the mixtape.. .jasonex4@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by erotji: 12:32am On Feb 09, 2019
rotjiemmanuelp@gmail.com
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by miguel4suee: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2019
MiguelForsure@gmail.com..... Send to me pls
Re: Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played by depato88(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2019
please send to my mail. udegbunampat@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.