Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Sex On The First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date (27192 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex On The First Date by Theopneustos: 6:14am On Dec 01, 2023
Good day nairalanders

I have heard and seen some people who say that on their first date they had sex with the person they are having that date with,and to me it looks weird,it's simply put 'absurd'

Well I don't know what you may think about this but I believe that it is makes you look cheap,makes you look as a person who has no moral boundaries, it reduces your worth before that fellow and generally makes you look s*upid before the fellow even if they won't tell you.

I think it's quite odd and nothing pleasant that you are meeting someone for the first time and what comes to your mind is going to bed with such a person, it ain't funny and it's something that should be discouraged.

That's my humble opinion
What do you think

#IWriteToCreateChange
©Theopneustos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date by Cortexhills99: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2023
Is your opinion but I know someone who had sex with a lady on their first date and they are over a year in their relationship and their Saturday rice will be served soon.

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sex On The First Date by duduade: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2023
One man's meat is another man's poison

Let everyone follow their hearts

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex On The First Date by lordnkem000(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2023
I had sex on my first date and it was the best relationship I ever had. Depends on how u guys feel about yourself and what you think about each other

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On The First Date by LagosG: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2023
It's called hookup.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex On The First Date by Blitzking: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Depends on whats going on in ur mind..both of u find urself attractive and decided to go for it doesn't give u the right to call someone else cheap...so u can sleep with a cheap gal or cheap boy...if u choose to sleep with a so-called cheap person that means u don't mind taking the risk to contract what that so called cheap individual is carrying...ogbeni both of u are cheap simple if u choose to see it that way.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date by adecz: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
👉 We don't mind doing it💕 on
the first date 😎😎😎😎

☝️But we the gentle type will
understand if she no 'gree, even
thou belle pain us.. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date by SoNature(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
No reasonable and responsible girl, no matter hor.ny she is, should let a man sleep with her on their first date. This is unthinkable!

In fact, if a man tries that, know that it's a red flag because he'll use and dump you when he's tired of your V.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex On The First Date by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Theopneustos:
Good day nairalanders

I have heard and seen some people who say that on their first date they had sex with the person they are having that date with,and to me it looks weird,it's simply put 'absurd'

Well I don't know what you may think about this but I believe that it is makes you look cheap,makes you look as a person who has no moral boundaries, it reduces your worth before that fellow and generally makes you look s*upid before the fellow even if they won't tell you.

I think it's quite odd and nothing pleasant that you are meeting someone for the first time and what comes to your mind is going to bed with such a person, it ain't funny and it's something that should be discouraged.

That's my humble opinion
What do you think

#IWriteToCreateChange
©Theopneustos
but PRE-BILLING added WORTHS and not totally condemned abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date by donziller(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sex sex sex all about sex

8 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date by eepeepook: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nairaland’s second favourite topic after waist beads.

Sex on dates is like swimming. Some people learn it almost immediately, others take time to grasp the concept. During my dating years, a lot of females gave signs that they wanted action on the first night. University was full of Hot youths. I didn’t engage based on inexperience. A lot of others held themselves, keeping in mind that lesser creatures succumb to their animalistic desires.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date by ImoleNaija: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
I think it's quite odd and nothing pleasant that you are meeting someone for the first time and what comes to your mind is going to bed with such a person, it ain't funny and it's something that should be discouraged

Konji is not a respecter of your opinion. Some aura could be irresistible.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex On The First Date by A305: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
If I invite you and you begin to tell me no sex on the first date; you will be excommunicador and dis-membered from my WhatsApp like Jehovah withness Kingdom Hall.

So far so good, Have had like 15 girls visited me this year and sex on the first date happened with about 13 of them.

Majority of them told me no sex on the first visit but when they arrived — it's usually a total change of atmosphere and mood for them until the sex happens.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date by benuejosh: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
That is fornication and it is a SIN.

If you're not married and you have sex on any day at all, you are committing sin and the Bible instructions is that we should flee fornication - 1 Corinthians 6:18-20.

As believers, we have put on the body of Christ who came to die for us, we are crucified with him. He lives in us and we live in him making us one with him with one body. So if you commit fornication you're not just sinning against your own body but the body which is Christ for he is the one living in us and the body has become his.

Flee Fornication. No Christian literature justifies that act of fornication not even the Holy Bible.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex On The First Date by oluwaseyi0: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Do what work for you

3 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date by MackIV(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
donziller:
Sex sex sex all about sex
grin grin
Re: Sex On The First Date by Ballzproblem2: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
any woman that has ex with a man on the first date is a cheap hoe
Re: Sex On The First Date by atobs4real(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
If the sex will help u, you are not cheap

4 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date by Civilianarmy: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
If we no kanck wetin we gain? If you never do the do before i fit let am slide, but say men don mount for there.....

Looking for work from home opportunities? Read the article below to see platforms that gives you this opportunity.

https://prepgist.com/how-to-teach-online-and-earn-money/
Re: Sex On The First Date by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Depends on how the banny set... cool
Re: Sex On The First Date by safarilove(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
ok
Re: Sex On The First Date by ednut1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
There are people who had sex on the first date and got married. Life has no manual lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date by chukkystar(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
This Generation is full of loose individuals. They don't even know what they are sleeping with. Anyways Sex that is very shortened in nature shouldn't be the driving force of one going on a date, U miss out on Wonderful Souls focused on Sex alone..

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date by Welfed(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
My current girlfriend we met sometimes in April we had sex in our first date till date I love her and I really want to marry her just awaiting Gods blessing

8 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date by Fiscus105(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Another avenue for woman to swindle Maga.
Re: Sex On The First Date by GreatAchiever1: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Morality on the decline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date by Bullman(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Theopneustos:
Good day nairalanders

That's my humble opinion
What do you think

#IWriteToCreateChange
©Theopneustos

Sex on the first date doesn't make you wh0re,
Waiting after three to six months won't make you a wife either.

13 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date by bigdammyj: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Noted.
Re: Sex On The First Date by SultanOfPuna: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Op is the type to marry a virgin
And still suffer miserably in the marriage

While Ashawo that did 12 abortions is happily married to a rich man with 3 boys.

There is no manual for this life
What works for peter will destroy Paul
We no get the same fingerprint
Our destiny are all different

This Life will humble you grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date by Juniorangel(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
I have had sex on the first date and it was one of the best relationship I ever had and lasted for 2yrs if not because of distance I will still continue

10 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date by Evolutionism: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
And So??

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date by gift2xl: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
What is she looking for, by going to the guys house on first date. First date should be outside, a nice place.

Fear those guys that dont have chairs, their bed is their sitting chair. Hardly will a woman on a first date survive the temptation sitting on the bed.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered / 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! / How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.