Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Mr Obafaiye Shem Aka “My Oga At The Top” SACKED From NSCDC! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Obafaiye Shem Aka “My Oga At The Top” SACKED From NSCDC! (1304 Views)

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Obafaiye Shem Aka “My Oga At The Top” SACKED From NSCDC! by Kairoseki77: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mr Shem aka “My Oga At The Top” Remove From Office – Mr. Obafaiye Shem has been replaced as the commandant of the Lagos state branch of the Nigerian Security & Civil Defense Corps. He was replaced by Mr. Adesuyi Clement from Oyo State Command.

The Commandant General of NSCDC, Dr. Olu Abolurin, who was in Lagos weekend over the alleged killing of two of his officers by some policemen, introduced the new Commandant to journalists.

However, he did not give reasons for Mr. Obafaiye Shem’s removal but sources hinted that Adesuyi took over from the former Commandant Obafaye on Tuesday March 29. The source believed that it maybe connected with his recent interview on Channels Television live programme.

Before now, authorities of NSCDC has denied taken any disciplinary action against Mr. Shem over the said interview.

http://pressvilla.com/mr-shem-aka-my-oga-at-the-top-remove-from-office/ shocked shocked
Re: Mr Obafaiye Shem Aka “My Oga At The Top” SACKED From NSCDC! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Where in this your old story is written that the man has been sacked from NSCDC?
Re: Mr Obafaiye Shem Aka “My Oga At The Top” SACKED From NSCDC! by Kairoseki77: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
ilugunboy: Where in this your old story is written that the man has been sacked from NSCDC?

Did you not read the article. Illiterate!

He is no longer in his old job, and is probably washing dishes. grin
Re: Mr Obafaiye Shem Aka “My Oga At The Top” SACKED From NSCDC! by jumobi1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Did you not read the article. Illiterate!

He is no longer in his old job, and is probably washing dishes. grin

He may have been fired but the article doesn't imply that. He simply could have been moved to another department or made an assistant to an Oga at the top

There is no reason to fire him. How many permanent secs know their ministries website? Older Nigerians are not the most Internet savvy so don't blame the guy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Movie Star, Kanayo O Kanayo, Gets Political Appointment / The Anambra Election And Endorsement Of A Candidate With SE's Interests / OSUN APC Youths Arrested In Imo En- Route To Anambra. - Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.