Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players (4571 Views)

Skillful Players Only / My Room-mate Is A Total Liar / Introducing You To Naija Players Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by mrghost: 1:26am On Nov 29, 2008
You’re making the rest of us look bad! You must be a total player!”
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by arramyjay: 1:35am On Nov 29, 2008
oh.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 1:35am On Nov 29, 2008
brash ur attention is needed here pls ;d
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by chamotex(m): 1:40am On Nov 29, 2008
The guy is a flipping player
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by whatever90(f): 1:41am On Nov 29, 2008
mr ghost dont u have anything to do wt ur time,other than opening threads for pple?

ok my uncle's got a new house he is building,maybe u will help the contractors out with the cement and other kpon-kpon work undecided
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 1:41am On Nov 29, 2008
yeah. . .
he tried it with chamo's girl grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tosinadeda: 1:42am On Nov 29, 2008
u just dey know say brash na asewo abi
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by mrghost: 1:43am On Nov 29, 2008
you guys thinks am kiding

Ok! tell us Tope

How big of a player is he?

and where is Amakaone
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 1:43am On Nov 29, 2008
Come o
Wetin concern u sef undecided
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by chamotex(m): 1:44am On Nov 29, 2008
mrghost:

You’re making the rest of us look bad! You must be a total player!”

Speak for yourself bro!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by chamotex(m): 1:45am On Nov 29, 2008
I'm suspecting this guy is that Jcob dude undecided undecided undecided

He knows alot about most people here
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 1:46am On Nov 29, 2008
chamotex:

I'm suspecting this guy is that Jcob dude undecided undecided undecided

He knows alot about most people here

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM undecided
Good lookin out, im suspecting too lipsrsealed
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by mrghost: 1:51am On Nov 29, 2008
tope2000:

Come o
Wetin concern u sef undecided

That’s a shame. You seem like such an amazing woman!

You know, the guy who’s head-over-heels in love with you.

Or are you playing hard to get with him too?
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 1:52am On Nov 29, 2008
mrghost:

That’s a shame. You seem like such an amazing woman!

You know, the guy who’s head-over-heels in love with you.

Or are you playing hard to get with him too?

Ok now you've lost me
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 1:52am On Nov 29, 2008
I concur! He is a big player.
Una don scatter the man.

*takes out olofofo journal*
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by whatever90(f): 1:57am On Nov 29, 2008
tope is it every thread they mention ur name u must post in?cant u like maturedly ignore some?

na wa
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 1:58am On Nov 29, 2008
whatever90:

tope is it every thread they mention ur name u must post in?can't u like maturedly ignore some?

na wa

Heheheheheheehe
Its funny u mention that word undecided
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by mrghost: 2:01am On Nov 29, 2008
whatever90:

tope is it every thread they mention ur name u must post in?can't u like maturedly ignore some?

na wa
“Oh my God,
don't you know She is so GIRLY! You know, most women today think they have to be all tough and macho because of feminism and stuff.
It’s so great to see there are still girls out there who like being girls.”

yeah! don't try to re-invent the wheel
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 29, 2008
J-girl, am I fired?
How can you do gbeborun without your assisstant? tongue
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 2:04am On Nov 29, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Right this is it, i am going on another self imposed exile from nairaland!!

Una don give me bad name here!!! cheesy
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by mrghost: 2:07am On Nov 29, 2008
No! No!
it's not what you feel.

we love you all.

hnnnnnnnnn
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by mrghost: 2:41am On Nov 29, 2008
The Players
Who are they?
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by sexyLeamon(f): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2008
You’re making the rest of us look bad!

lol why don't you be a player like him too
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2008
sexyLeamon:

lol why don't you be a player like him too

Player like him?! shocked

Am i? kiss
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by sexyLeamon(f): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2008
the guy is right indeed you are a player see as you dey throw kiss at me shocked
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2008
sexyLeamon:

the guy is right indeed you are a player see as you dey throw kiss at me shocked

I am just been nice

Nothing more

AMAKAONE AND BLUESPICE are my real darlings! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by sexyLeamon(f): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2008
great next time just smile smiley
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2008
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Right this is it, i am going on another self imposed exile from nairaland!!

Una don give me bad name here!!! cheesy

Get the f**k out before i kick the s**t out of your weak ass. Girls Window shopper!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MissyB1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2008
Why are you hating??
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Tgirl4real(f): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2008
Yes, brash is a playa
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2008
Missy B:

Why are you hating??

That dude is pure self-service, and i hate seeing em around.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MissyB1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2008
Okay!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whos Ur Other Half On This Forum? / I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship / See Sexyy Red Video Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.