Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems (7542 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. / Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2013
Don't ever let your girl talk to another guy about her problems.

A shoulder to cry on,Becomes a dick to ride on.

This kind of stuff happened to me last year.... My cousin's girlfriend came to me, crying and complaining to me how my cousin's cheating on her.... I comforted her and she told me she doesn't want to sleep at her hostel that day. I wasn't a bad guy last year because if I was, I'd have taken her to my house and f'uc'ked her pu's'sy so good but instead I asked her where I should take her to and she begged I take her to her best friends house who happens to be a male.

So guys...... BE CAREFUL how you treat your girl..... If you treat your girl cruel, another man will treat her nice.... That's life!!!

4 Likes

Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by sonickay(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

This kind of stuff happened to me last year.... My cousin's girlfriend came to me, crying and complaining to me how my cousin's cheating on her.... I comforted her and she told me she doesn't want to sleep at her hostel that day. I wasn't a bad guy last year because if I was, I'd have taken her to my house and f'uc'ked her pu's'sy so good but instead I asked her where I should take her to and she begged I take her to her best friends house who happens to be a male.

So guys...... BE CAREFUL how you treat your girl..... If you treat your girl cruel, another man will treat her nice.... That's life!!!
You are right there. But a corollary to that is sharing ů̶̲̥я̲ own problems with her even if you wont state all the facts of ů̶̲̥я̲ problems. This puts her at ease to share hers too.

However, when a lady rants out, tells you things you didn't ask for or request to know, she is either sharing the things with you honestly or honestly to cover up something or pull a wool across ů̶̲̥я̲ eyes.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by clemz85(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2013
yea this is real main

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
sonickay: You are right there. But a corollary to that is sharing ů̶̲̥я̲ own problems with her even if you wont state all the facts of ů̶̲̥я̲ problems. This puts her at ease to share hers too.

However, when a lady rants out, tells you things you didn't ask for or request to know, she is either sharing the things with you honestly or honestly to cover up something or pull a wool across ů̶̲̥я̲ eyes.

Hmmm..... Don't really understand what you mean?
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by prettyboi1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

I totally agree with this post. Females can't help it,they just unknowingly get so attached to whoever is always there to listen in their down & up times.
We,dudes need to try to give that time to our ladies.
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Mikocake(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its simple really. If u happens to be the lucky one smash her if its the other way round move on.
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mikocake: Its simple really. If u happens to be the lucky one smash her if its the other way round move on.

grin Bad boi..... i know say you no go waste time if the opportunity presents itself to you
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Y r u saying u are a gud guy 4 nt f*cking ha,wen itz nt dat u are m.ad,u wud f*uck ur cousin's gf abi??itz d ryt tin 2 do,so stp claiming mr gud man.
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Harbosede02: Y r u saying u are a gud guy 4 nt f*cking ha,wen itz nt dat u are m.ad,u wud f*uck ur cousin's gf abi??itz d ryt tin 2 do,so stp claiming mr gud man.

Yeah! Virtually, it was the right thing to do because I was a good man....
If such scenario happens to me now, Oh Lord have mercy, this will be my prayers!
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2013
wink

Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by xynerise: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2013
If you don't want her to tell another guy about her problems then give her all the attention she needed
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2013
That's exactly what i'm experiencing now. she shared her problems with me, i comforted her and gave her the attention she needed. The bond btw us is quite strong now and SwtSwt things don dey happen intermittently grin
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by UjSizzle(f): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2013
I wonder why you'd assume that because a girl tells you her relationship problem and you let her spend the night in your house, that she's going to consent to having sex with you. Some people actually have self respect undecided
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by xynerise: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2013
uj_sizzle: I wonder why you'd assume that because a girl tells you her relationship problem and you let her spend the night in your house, that she's going to consent to having sex with you. Some people actually have self respect undecided

The possibilty of the them having intimate relationship is high
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by UjSizzle(f): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2013
xynerise:
The possibilty of the them having intimate relationship is high
Because guys like to take advantage of women.
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by xynerise: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Because guys like to take advantage of women.
And you girls always succumb tongue
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by UjSizzle(f): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2013
xynerise:
And you girls always succumb tongue
Fine so we're weak esp when our defences are down. But geez what happened to chivalry? sad
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by xynerise: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Fine so we're weak esp when our defences are down. But geez what happened to chivalry? sad
Same way we are weak when you succumb undecided

tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Yahoo1(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2013
who dafuq says NO to SE.X in 2013?......

anyway..OP....mesef be good person.

personally i dnt like taking advantage of girls....
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by UjSizzle(f): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2013
xynerise:
Same way we are weak when you succumb undecided

tongue
You be case sha grin
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by xynerise: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You be case sha grin
grin
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Dannylux: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2013
We know this already, Mister.
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Mikocake(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

grin Bad boi..... i know say you no go waste time if the opportunity presents itself to you
no time bro...quick and next to another one if any is remaining.
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by GoodFaith: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
uj_sizzle: I wonder why you'd assume that because a girl tells you her relationship problem and you let her spend the night in your house, that she's going to consent to having sex with you. Some people actually have self respect undecided

You need to stop playing
The girl get emotion support
The dude tell her all the good stuff, Now she is thinking with her emotion not her common sense
Before you know what is happening
You are getting F by this dude, six months later
You will find out that your brother friend or husband is not all that a bad person
Compare to this dude
Re: Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2013

(1) (Reply)

See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love / Why Do Guys Enjoy Mouth Action? / We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.