Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Working With M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Fiance In The Same Parastatal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working With M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Fiance In The Same Parastatal (636 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. / Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working With M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Fiance In The Same Parastatal by brideandgroom: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Goodday nairalanders. It is M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ pleasure sharing M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ concerns with you having followed this forum for a while. I happen 2 be the only child of M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ parent and God has been faithful 2 us. I graduated,went for M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ masters and got a job with a bank. But M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ major challenge is that I Ђλ√ǝ̩̩̩̥ been in a relationship that is tilting towards marriage and right now, I got a job in the same bank M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ fiance works. Apparently, one of us has to go! Deep down in me, I A̶̲̥̅♏ troubled, lookin at M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ parent, I A̶̲̥̅♏ scared of resigning. Kindly advice me on what to do. Thanks
Re: Working With M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Fiance In The Same Parastatal by Wi3ter(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
brideandgroom: Goodday nairalanders. It is M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ pleasure sharing M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ concerns with you having followed this forum for a while. I happen 2 be the only child of M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ parent and God has been faithful 2 us. I graduated,went for M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ masters and got a job with a bank. But M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ major challenge is that I Ђλ√ǝ̩̩̩̥ been in a relationship that is tilting towards marriage and right now, I got a job in the same bank M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ fiance works. Apparently, one of us has to go! Deep down in me, I A̶̲̥̅♏ troubled, lookin at M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ parent, I A̶̲̥̅♏ scared of resigning. Kindly advice me on what to do. Thanks

I could have sworn that i have come across this question before. Anyways, just in case you are not trolling like a lot of posters here, my advice to you is do not leave your job till you guys get married. Afterwards you guys can decide which of you has to leave.
Re: Working With M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Fiance In The Same Parastatal by brideandgroom: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2013
Thanx

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do???? / I Could Use Your Advice Now / The Officer's Bride: Nigerian Romance Novel Set During Abacha's Reign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.