Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister (8816 Views)

Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Working With M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Fiance In The Same Parastatal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by banke(f): 2:18am On Mar 16, 2006
Earlier this morning, i remembered i forgot my lecture notes in my fiance's place, on getting there i found my junior sister in bed with my fiance half naked. plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss help me! i feel am running mad![/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by ronkeD(f): 2:38am On Mar 16, 2006
oh my God this is too much!
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Ashbaby(f): 2:41am On Mar 16, 2006
Yeah, that is horror! lipsrsealed
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Grizzly(m): 2:44am On Mar 16, 2006
A party aint bad undecided
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Ashbaby(f): 2:46am On Mar 16, 2006
Eeeerrr, No comment, lipsrsealed
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by rikkyjen(m): 4:45am On Mar 16, 2006
The guy is a geez bucket,The guy would be so surprised to the extent that he would be forced to have premature ejaculation,Hope his cum didnt splash on your face due to his fear and anxiety?? grin grin grin
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by kimba(m): 5:30am On Mar 16, 2006
wow,

and thats one big family.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by kimba(m): 5:46am On Mar 16, 2006
What did she think she was doing messing around with your Man?

Anyway, nothing happened, she was only half-naked, grin
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Seun(m): 6:28am On Mar 16, 2006
What did she think she was doing messing around with your Man.

What was the man doing messing around with your sister? Fire him. Blood is thicker than water!
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Jackal(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2006
Ur Fiance is smart. I recommend him to be the next James Bond.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by babymine(f): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2006
That's an abomination! shocked
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by babymine(f): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2006
Thank God you're not married to him yet. Take heart. There are better men.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by banke(f): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2006
its not funny at all, i could not get to work today! its just like a dream. my sister came to my house to beg, i did not let her in,my friends are advising me if i stay by my self at home i might have high blood pressure.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Jackal(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2006
i suggest u contact me. Lets castrate this bastard. He might try this again
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Rhodalyn(f): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked God what a sister? shocked shocked :owtf was made her do that? you need to deal wth them drastically i hope you're alright because some people faint at such sights, im in school now but i promise to think up a good plan when i get home so that you can deal with them the way they deserve to be dealt with angry
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by dappy777(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2006
Oh my GOD!!!
The bitch must have seduced your man. Guess she must have been sneaking behind your back to F**K him.

Next step?
Forgive both of them.
You'll get a better man!
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by mamaput(f): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2006
What a mess ,
This means that i can never live my sister withany of my men again.
I somehow don't believe in a one time slip.
What a sister!!!!
I mean in some cases men think with their dick .
The sister should have known better . The bastard is only an outsider
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Rhodalyn(f): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2006
i think you're better of without the two of them you do not need such a man in your life thank heavens it happened before you got married your sister is a back-stabbing bitch what kind of sister is she? and just what kind of man is your fiance sad sad this seem like the most painful thing ever cry cry cry cry cry get on with your life im sure you'll find a man who'll treat you right you need to stay strong
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by mamaput(f): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2006
A sister is a sister .
I will forgive my sister but never a gain let her near a man of my n.
Family always have to come together for one think or the other.
Mostly weddings and burials.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by beyonce1(f): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2006
YANK HIS GODDAMN ASS TO DA KERB . He doesn't deserve forgiveness ! he is a dog ! I'm sure he wouldn't mind your momma either shocked ,  and 4 your sister keep away from her 4 now , allow her conscience (if it's still functioning ) to punish her.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by banke(f): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2006
reading your advice is the only hope i have, am 2 months gone, i have called my G.P to arrange a D&C or what do you suggest?
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Jackal(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2006
U go gal, Flush out the bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But remember THOU SHALL NOT KILL

1 Like

Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by banke(f): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2006
thou shall not kill?
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by banke(f): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2006
so what am i to do?
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Jackal(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2006
Keep the baby, God will be pleased with cha.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by Seun(m): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2006
Go to counselors that specialize in this issue of abortion. They will be able to advice. You're in the UK, right? You can get help if you try. Give yourself up to 2 weeks to make a decision.

Forgiveness of the man is not out of the question, but you have to ask yourself, "why is it that my sister - and not my fiance - is the one that has come to beg me?"
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by t4cash(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2006
I dont know if i am the only one but somehow your situation assaults my credulity.

But if this true, is why couldnt you have waited till you were ACTUALLY married before making babies? Having chosen nor to , abortion is not the only solution to unwanted pregnancy. Adoption nko?

Trust this: Rash decisions are ALWAYS regretted eventually.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by jaytodj: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2006
Banke- please and please, I appeal to you in the name of all that is good- plz dont abort the child- Go to d side of nature and Let nature take its course - u have to look within u and above u for the Strength to pull through - dis child is a part of u - no mata what ur sister and fiance might have done to betray u- rememba a new generation is depending on ur choice.
To forgive will certainly be difficult- but it is the mark of Immortals - I wish u all d best in this difficult period.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by nawah(f): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2006
There is no reason aahy you cannot continue the relationship if you all are mature about it.
THe best thing is talking it over. I can understand your junior sister. It is normal that the always get attracted to the older Sisters boyfriend. Only here something went wrong it went too far.
I think if you love him and he hads been good to you -forgive and continue the relationship. Funny enough I pity your sister too, she must feel so bad.
ITs hard but you just have to have a big heart. That child in you womb was concieved out of love, dont let this incidence change that.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by banke(f): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry all i can do is to cry!
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by pearl2(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2006
It's normal to cry.It's an ultimate betrayal.
Pregancy out of wedlock is bad enough,but even at that abortion is worse.
What of the guilt of killing an innocent child?
Dont be rash in your decisions.
Your sister is your blood whatever happens,the boy isnt yet a relation,he could just go.
As for the child,u could give it up for adoption.There many couples out there who could shower it with love in case u're not able.
Trust God to help u pick up the pieces of your life if u believe in Him.And time also does heal some wounds.
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister by idiot(m): 4:24am On Mar 18, 2006
she said two months, not 7, there is no child to speak of. At this point, you must decide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award / Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online / Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.