Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (42170 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Neoteny(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2008
hmmm, seems theres a bit of confusion here. as someone pointed out, the theme is BEATIFUL movie, not INTERESTING or THRILLING. Beaituful as in production, design, set, etc all that create a wonderful mood visually and aurally, this includes music, color scheme, camera work, set designs etc. not acting, action, blood and gore. for instance, 300 is beaitiful visually so focus on that rather than the pixellated fake blood and decapitations (thats a different beautiful grin)

also, the title restricts choices to movies, not tv shows.

seun, if you dont like lord of the rings, then may god have mercy on your stained soul. you need to be redeemed, so get a copy and purge your soul.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by shawn123: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2008
Piddo:

Braveheart
The Usual Suspects
Heat
Scarface
Titanic
Apocalypto
Devil's Advocate

you took these films right out of my mind, i couldnt agree more with any other. these movies would all go as classics,
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by aceman(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2008
Has anyone watched:
1. Shall we dance?
2. An officer and a gentleman
3. A beautiful mind

These are some of the stuff I enjoy
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by ledima(f): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2008
Moulin Rouge
Beautiful combination of a common story, common songs, and common dances.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2008
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]The most beautiful films Ive watched ( and make sense) ARE
- Oceans eleven, oceans twelve, oceans thirteen.
- Motives
- Harry potter, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- Eragon
- My super ex - girlfriend
- Hollow man
- Titanic
- Passion of the christ ( bloody)
- Shall we dance
- Maid in Manhattan
- Mr. and Mrs. smith
- Reaident evil
- Tomb raider
- MONSTER HOUSE , I watched a lot of films though, yadda, yaddda, yada,
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Dreloaded(f): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2008
Neoteny:

hmmm, seems theres a bit of confusion here. as someone pointed out, the theme is BEATIFUL movie, not INTERESTING or THRILLING. Beaituful as in production, design, set, etc all that create a wonderful mood visually and aurally, this includes music, color scheme, camera work, set designs etc. not acting, action, blood and gore. for instance, 300 is beaitiful visually so focus on that rather than the pixellated fake blood and decapitations (thats a different beautiful grin

They will never understand
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by iice(f): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2008
Not to mention the silly confusion over TV shows as movies?
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Neoteny(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

They will never understand

iice:

Not to mention the silly confusion over TV shows as movies?

you two are so right.

neanderthals abound.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Cristalz(f): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2008
Hairspray - beautiful,fun choreography.Interesting hair-dos,nice costumes.

Dreamgirls - incredibly beautiful voices,songs,costumes,stage lighting.The old skool dance steps were so funny.Love that movie too much.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by kellyluffs: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2008
The movie Titanic is a beautiful movie!!! cry
It's also sad , i cried when it Rose said "Jack Come Back The Boats Are Here"]

Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Dreloaded(f): 2:49am On Apr 08, 2008
Eyesore
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Neoteny(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2008
titanic made me seasick
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by iice(f): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2008
That film tire me sef. . .forced myself to finish it. . .couldn't wait to leave the movie house.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by spikedcylinder: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2008
To some people. WHITE CHICKS is a beautiful movie? wow, i'm in awe, shocked shocked

I liked THE RED VIOLIN, beautiful story line.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by zarazara: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2008
I love My Best Friend's Wedding - it's a chick flick I know, but I love it anyway.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by zarazara: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2008
Oh and A Beautiful Mind too. Anyone seen it?
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Scarlett(f): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2008
Beautiful to me would mean quite a few movies.
300, i just cant get enough of the visual effect it had on me
Lord of The Rings, Fantasy movies have a certain effect on me.

Seun says Harry Potter, visually stunning but i never liked Potter
I recently watched KingKong again and it was just as beautiful
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by ashe2(f): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2008
WATCH SALLY MEETS HARRY,
LOVE AND BASKETBALL
BEAUTIFUL MINDS GOD! D CONCEPT AND EVERYTHING IN THIS MOVIE IS JUS WAO!I COULD WATCH THIS FILMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by mellow(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2008
ocean 11,12,13

Did I fall in love or did I fall in love?
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Eddie4real(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2008
-  GLADIATOR
-  A BEAUTIFUL MIND
-  THE PATRIOT
-  THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE
-  LORD OF D RING (TRIOLOGY)
-  LAST SAMURAI
-  SIXTH SENSE "I see dead People"
-  VIOLATED - Amaka Igwe
-  ENTRAPMENT
-  MATRIX TRIOLOGY
-  ALL JAMES BOND (007) MOVIES

could see all o'em over and over again
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Sapphiru(f): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2008
The interesting movies i've watched are
-SAVE THE LAST DANCE
-YOU GOT SERVED
-AKEELAH AND THE BEE
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Nikegenius(f): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2008
Cellular
An officer and a gentle man
Liar Liar
Sweet November
Love Jones
Notting Hill
My best friend's wedding
Score
Italian Job
The American President
A knight's Tale
Godfather 1
Shoot Em Up
A long kiss goodnight
Ghost
Keeping Faith
Sixth  sense (I see dead people)
Game plan

, the list is endless,
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by RNBqueen(f): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2008
True lies
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2008
Titanic
Sitanda
House of Flying Daggers
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 5:42am On Apr 12, 2008
"The Illusionist"!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 5:43am On Apr 12, 2008
Sleepless In Seattle!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 5:44am On Apr 12, 2008
Miracle on 34th Street!

My favorite xmas movie.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 5:45am On Apr 12, 2008
The Sound Of Music!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 5:46am On Apr 12, 2008
Seven Brides For Seven Brothers!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 5:46am On Apr 12, 2008
Singing In The Rain!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 5:47am On Apr 12, 2008
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 5:47am On Apr 12, 2008
Annie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.