Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (42173 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by tRoOE(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2008
I got a chance to see King Kong  last night, I like the scene where it showed the sunshine, the orange lighting.

Beautiful mind
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2008
Born On The Fourth of July!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2008
Coal Miner's Daughter!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2008
The Net!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2008
The Other Side Of Midnight!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2008
The Godfather!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2008
Good Fellas!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2008
Grease!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by omoolomo2: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2008
With all the crappy Naija movies you Nigerians watch, it's good to see they didn't make u guys' lists.

For me,

Everything is Illuminated
The Prestige/The Illusionist (similar movie)
A Beautiful mind (reminds me of me)
Saw series
Saworoide/Oleku (One of the two, can't remember which is which)
Finding Forrester
All Jackie Chan movies

I try not to watch the same movie twice except for Jackie Chan movies.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2008
Life Is Sweet!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Tgirl6: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2008
well, naija movies, stil got a long way to go but id give some applaud to these film not being perfect, but made some sense 'Magun, Citanda, Dangerous twins" then for foreign movies id take 'V- for Vendetta' cos the use of english here was really expressive'
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by ASCII25: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2008
Saving Private Ryan and AMISTAD, u,'ll weep
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Jairzinho(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2008
Never really liked to repeat any film I'd watched previously,but there's something about 'Coming To America' I still can't put a finger on,I must have seen it more than 20 times now !

A real classic,well done Eddy wink !
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by francegal: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2008
i think i will go for mean girls and also wedding crashers i just comedy and high school films wink
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 2:14am On Apr 15, 2008
A Man of All Seasons!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Cayon(f): 2:10am On Apr 16, 2008
Not in any random order

Driving Miss Daisy
Why Did I get Married
Rush Hour 1, 2, 3
Ghost
Snatch
Wild Hogs
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Ebonyj(f): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2008
I have a few:
Trading Places(Eddie Murphy- I can watch this movie over and over again. One of the best movies)
The Gladiator(Russell Crowe)
The Patriot(Mel Gibson)
Saw 1
Nigerian Movies

Madam Dearest 1-Part 2 was not very good
O Le Ku
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by maybelle: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2008
I like fairy tales like Cinderella.
What about Princess Diaries - a movie?
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by damola1: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2008
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next

Gladiator
(epic film)

Have a couple more, but this is the one I truly appreciate the most, and thats one of the reasons my first son must be named maximus!

Any of denzel's movie will be great anytime, especially the laest one: The debaters!!!!!

Shouldn't forget eddie murphy's : Ha Ho , we are "
Coming to America
"

Oh, and this one,  where the guy died, and his parts where put at the four corners of england,

Braveheart

So many movies, so many, any movie that also has to do with stealing money from the bank or simply brain work at its peak, movies like oceans 11,12,13 are great to watch, shouldn't forget my favourite when years back: "Finding forrester", the harry porter series are tight too, cute set, best to watch at the cinemas, last year at the silverbird, I couldn't forget X-MEN, really really really tight,however thats why I got a 1000W home theatre and going for a 52" plasma , so that silverbird won't continue to tap my pocket,  Meanwhile, I should ask, is there anyway I could get DVDs or CDs, originals from overseas at mint conditions and tight prices.please advise: damola@damola.com I buy a lot to watch.

At the homefront, any of opomulero's movies will do, courtesy Tunde Kelani,  always tight, always worth my time.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by JUNIT1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2008
little man, bye the wayan brothers.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by JUNIT1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2008
DAMOLA PLS THIS IS A MOVIES THREAD NOT A 419 BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by damola1: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2008
See me see trouble oh!!!

No let me curse your papa oh!!!,

Too much of english sef dey allow boys misyan!!!,  na mi you just open your dirty mouth talk to like that,

He be like say one of the screws for your head don commot,
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by damola1: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2008
Oh, I shouldn't forget:
Catch Me if you Can
!!!!!
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by Zandra1(f): 3:48am On Apr 22, 2008
Can only remember these for now:

The Passion Of Christ
The Sound of Music
Life is Beautiful
The English Patient
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Midnight Cowboy
Moulin Rouge
Phantom of the Opera
Atonement
Schindler's List
Gone With the Wind
I Am Sam
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by almondjoy(f): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2008
Dairy of A Mad Black Woman.
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by oladayo042: 3:24am On Aug 26, 2008
[b][/b] Prison Break : Season 1 to 4 is the best film i have ever watched

Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by timbabng(m): 5:04am On Aug 26, 2008
Sweet November
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by MadMax1(f): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2008
The English Patient
American Beauty
Lord of the Rings trilogy
Moulin Rouge
The Matrix
Brokeback Mountain
Tsosi
Goodfellas
Sin City
Shakespeare in Love
Fight Club
The Ten Commandments (Cecil B Demille's)
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by ayusco: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2008
rattlesnake(amaka igwe)
Ti oluwa ni ile
Jesus of Nazareth(the one Nta used to show way back)
passion of the christ
matrix part 1
philedelphea(sorry bout d spellin) cry cry
the green mile cry cry cry
scarface(say hello 2 my little friend grin grin)
LOTR
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by renji12(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2008
[color=#990000] MATRIX, HANCOCK. IRON-MAN. Guy these moviez make me wanna scream loud any time i watch em![/color] shocked grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by MrCrackles(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2008
dissappearing acts-sanaa lathan and wesley snipes
Re: Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? by simmy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2008
Juliet must die by genevieve and omotola, I love the exquisite colouring and expressive acting and and, i still get goosebumps when I see this movie, its so beautiful it makes me wanna cry. check out the romantic location and the score? imagine r.kelly, celine dion, twista, chakadmus and the plers, michael jackson, eminem and lionel richie all in one movie!
pure ectasy, i recommend this movie 100% best movie ever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.