Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94253 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:

@hornipipe: stop watching me with your judging eyes grin tongue
LoL, I was viewing the thread before going offline, my name was just there on the viewers list grin grin

What's up and what do you mean by judging eyes? tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Say no more...

Damn! you're so lively and full of life now.. grin

Where CFCfan at, anyway?

Ive always been full of life tongue

I dont know ? School ?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

nne, I dey o !

everything is okay with me.

hope all is well your side.....

Thank God for his mercies...

All is well with me, just that i have been extremely busy this week.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more: Adaobi kedu?
Odikwa mma?

feed me more, kedu odikwa mma
feed me more my asam mpete........

i am hungry, feed me......
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:
Ive always been full of life tongue

I dont know ? School ?

Probably but not on nl till I made you my nwunye... grin

More reason why you need to keep my "food" fresh, at all times...

It's going to be a hot "swanley summer." wink wink tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

Coogar is this you dancing Azonto?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Probably but not on nl till I made you my nwunye... grin

More reason why you need to keep my "food" fresh, at all times...

It's going to be a hot "swanley summer." wink wink tongue

Your food is forever fresh........

I hope you have nice summer clothes grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more:

Coogar is this you dancing Azonto?
grin grin grin grin grin

that's me o!
i started dancing when i saw your comments.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:
Your food is forever fresh........

I hope you have nice summer clothes grin

Lmaooooooo.... That's wazzup - just need to be patient and that....

Gatts loads of summer garmz, just need to get a few M-sizes tees to show off my tatts this yr... wink

As for crepz - got more than enough already...

Anyway, so you have never kissed a guy? shocked shocked *Just saw that on the romance section thingy*
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Lmaooooooo.... That's wazzup - just need to be patient and that....

Gatts loads of summer garmz, just need to get a few M-sizes tees to show off my tatts this yr... wink

As for crepz - got more than enough already...

Anyway, so you have never kissed a guy? shocked shocked *Just saw that on the romance section thingy*

thats good.......a man with style tongue cool

nope embarassed embarassed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:
thats good.......a man with style tongue cool

nope embarassed embarassed

Damn, b!! angry I just hope you ain't selling a nyggah dream... grin

Anyway, I know where to find you... tongue

So, what happened to you in year 10 and year 11, when everyone was getting it popping, b?? lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
hypeman:

Damn, b!! angry I just hope you ain't selling a nyggah dream... grin

Anyway, I know where to find you... tongue

So, what happened to you in year 10 and year 11, when everyone was getting it popping, b?? lipsrsealed

in year 10 and year 11, i was anti-boy.......majority of them scared the shyte out of me
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

feed me more, kedu odikwa mma
feed me more my asam mpete........

i am hungry, feed me......

Lol@ asam mpete cheesy

Who taught you Igbo ?

You 're from Ekiti right?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more:

Lol@ asam mpete cheesy

Who taught you Igbo ?

You 're from Ekiti right?

enugu!!!!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

in year 10 and year 11, i was anti-boy.......majority of them scared the shyte out of me

Hmmm... Did you attend a Catholic school, or just a normal public school??

Damn! You escaped the wrath of the man-yutes... tongue

Gatts start paying attention to the details... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

enugu!!!!

Stop with this your Enugu thingy lol

I have seen on several threads where you claim you 're from Enugu, but i'm damn sure you ain't from Enugu.

Someone said on a particular thread that you 're from Ekiti, and he was saying it as someone who knows you well.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Denzel help me out here, you know Coogar well, right? Tell me where he is from.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more:
Stop with this your Enugu thingy lol

I have seen on several threads where you claim you 're from Enugu, but i'm damn sure you ain't from Enugu.

Someone said on a particular thread that you 're from Ekiti, and he was saying it as someone who knows you well.

you believe a random fella over the words from my mouth? hahaha, i was about proposing to you just now but this comment made me stop short.

who is this someone that seems to know about me? i am sure it's one of those drunken lads who is just trying to seek attention.....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmm... Did you attend a Catholic school, or just a normal public school??

Damn! You escaped the wrath of the man-yutes... tongue

Gatts start paying attention to the details... wink

I went to a catholic school but girls in my school were still slaagggssss
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

you believe a random fella over the words from my mouth? hahaha, i was about proposing to you just now but this comment made me stop short.

who is this someone that seems to know about me? i am sure it's one of those drunken lads who is just trying to seek attention.....

Lol @ proposing to me. cheesy

Ok, I withdraw my comment, oya propose to me. tongue
Are you proposing with 25carat diamond ring undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by denzel2009: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more: Denzel help me out here, you know Coogar well, right? Tell me where he is from.

Sebi you know him too. He is from Enugu
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more:
Lol @ proposing to me. cheesy

Ok, I withdraw my comment, oya propose to me. tongue
Are you proposing with 25carat diamond ring undecided

diamond ring? i am not teju babyface....
this is a platinum ring purchased at the same value of an engineer's annual salary!

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

I went to a catholic school but girls in my school were still slaagggssss

I hear that, b... just shocked you didn't succumb to the peer pressure... tongue

I was also anti-chics till year 10/11... My thing was just jamming with the mandem, footy, spitting grime, and trocadero to play games... But I used to squeeze mad ti.ts and smack batty everywhere, though... grin

However, man just had to start giving them in year 10/11 when 'em chics started whispering that homo shyte about me... grin And I never looked back after the first beat... angry tongue Peer pressure is a mofo, I tell ya... lipsrsealed embarassed angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

I hear that, b... just shocked you didn't succumb to the peer pressure... tongue

I was also anti-chics till year 10/11... My thing was just jamming with the mandem, footy, spitting grime, and trocadero to play games... But I used to squeeze mad ti.ts and smack batty everywhere, though... grin

However, man just had to start giving them in year 10/11 when 'em chics started whispering that homo shyte about me... grin And I never looked back after the first beat... angry tongue Peer pressure is a mofo, I tell ya... lipsrsealed embarassed angry

I dont give in to peer pressure easily. My mum says Im too stubborn to do such tongue

@bolded smh grin grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 'homo shyte' grin soz yeah ?

Peer pressure is a killer, I tell ya ! The things I've seen and heard smh undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

diamond ring? i am not teju babyface....
this is a platinum ring purchased at the same value of an engineer's annual salary!

cry cry cry cry cry

I'm overwhelmed...

You 're on a different class/ level, this too much for me, can't hold back my tears cry cry cry

You 're the man Coogar! cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more:
cry cry cry cry cry

I'm overwhelm....

You 're on a different class/ level, this too much for me, can't hold back my tears cry cry cry

invite me to your wedding tongue

I be your bridesmaid o ! cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
denzel2009:

Sebi you know him too. He is from Enugu

I can wager my last nickel, he is not...

Coogar is Yoruba, he might not be from Ekiti, but I'm sure he is from the SW. cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more:
cry cry cry cry cry
I'm overwhelmed...

just say yes.....wipe off the tears!

Feed me more:
I can wager my last nickel, he is not...

Coogar is Yoruba, he might not be from Ekiti, but I'm sure he is from the SW. cool

enugu is where i am from.
my house is not too far from pete edochie's country-house in enugu.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

invite me to your wedding tongue

I be your bridesmaid o ! cool

Off course Adaobi, you and Sybellah... cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more:

Off course Adaobi, you and Sybellah... cheesy

daz wazzap ! cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:
I dont give in to peer pressure easily. My mum says Im too stubborn to do such tongue

@bolded smh grin grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 'homo shyte' grin soz yeah ?

Peer pressure is a killer, I tell ya ! The things I've seen and heard smh undecided undecided

Are you really sure you're anti-guys? grin

I just saw you flirting everywhere with that doozy in the romance section that creates pseudo-awards just to smash dumb byt.ches in that section... Keep it real wif ya dargy... wink tongue

Yo, sec secondary and college was mad - but uni is the craziest... The fun in first and 2nd yr in uni(esp. when it's far away from home) is mad - chics turning to slags and giving everyone for free and that... You just need to do ur thing and don't ever be bait... Even if you're getting it, just keep it lowkey because mandem talk.. wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Egbon Katz, bawo ni? I'm getting engaged! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (157) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.