Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94032 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

is it ? lol

but i still dont know him. tongue

Google his name - he used to popular back in the day(far more popular than Skepta)..
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Google his name - he used to popular back in the day(far more popular than Skepta)..

okay dawgg
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
The inches I want for the Asus is more expensive. I got the macbook for similar inches but cheaper.
#Broke gbogbo big girlz tingz cool embarassed

Similar pricE here too. I got mine for $1,400+ not up to $1,500 including shipping cool
Fair deal and you and I know you're not broke undecided tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2013
hornipipe: Fair deal and you and I know you're not broke undecided tongue
LoL, then you and I know nothing cos I'm always broke grin grin embarassed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by BABE3: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2013
coogar:

gimme the list of the trado wedding, stop wasting time.
we won't do it where we can be caught - i am thinking tahiti, medina or florida keys!

feed us more, please give our husband the list. Don't hold back, he happens to be very rich.

All I know is, trays of jollof rice and nkwobi will fly in the air on that your special day. grin You'll be fully showered with hot ogbono soup . . .
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

flytefalls, how do you know all these people ?

Erm, "connections" lipsrsealed. They are all kinda from areas close to me.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 20, 2013
JME looks like a thug from hackney undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 20, 2013
Flytefalls:
Erm, "connections" lipsrsealed. They are all kinda from areas close to me.

which postcode are you reppin ? grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

okay dawgg

Play some West Life for me - I absolutely love those Irish lads... grin

I used to hide their CD under my bed whenever my doozies were around... angry angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Play some West Life for me - I absolutely love those Irish lads... grin

I used to hide their CD under my bed whenever my doozies were around... angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123: JME looks like a thug from hackney undecided

Probably cos of the do-rag, but he's a sweet boy... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truss... Can't let mandem be telling me that I'm listening to faggits.... grin grin grin

You know how these knuckle heads are and the usual banter.... tongue grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Probably cos of the do-rag, but he's a sweet boy... wink

hmmmmmm whatever you say tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2013
It was Kats and naijababe on sat - not babe and coogar... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2013
A song that is normally over used during x factor auditions tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bxc9hbwkkw
adaobi123:

hmmmmmm whatever you say tongue

Hey Ms DJ - play me some West Life... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Truss... Can't let mandem be telling me that I'm listening to faggits.... grin grin grin

You know how these knuckle heads are and the usual banter.... tongue grin

stop calling them faggits. cause your mandem dont approve of em tongue

peer pressure !!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

North Ldn but she has been acting posh of late... tongue undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

North Ldn but she has been acting posh of late... tongue undecided

the finchley and barnet area ?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

stop calling them faggits. cause your mandem dont approve of em tongue

peer pressure !!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nah, even their manager, Louis Walsh is openly gay.... tongue tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL, then you and I know nothing cos I'm always broke grin grin embarassed
That's not true wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

the finchley and barnet area ?

Since, Skepta and JME are from Tottenham - she should be from Palmers Green, Enfield, Wood Green, Edmonton, and Hornsey axis... undecided
shymexx:

Nah, even their manager, Louis Walsh is openly gay.... tongue tongue

leave him alone. everyone loves louis tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

leave him alone. everyone loves louis tongue

Simon Cowell is the don! tongue cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:10am On Apr 20, 2013
coogar:

gimme the list of the trado wedding, stop wasting time.
we won't do it where we can be caught - i am thinking tahiti, medina or florida keys!

Coogar, you wanna take me as your second wife, Abi? Mba o! E no go work that way. Tufiakwa !!!

No be only medina and Florida keys, na Bahamas and Bermuda.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2013
Feed_me_more, why are you so e-unlucky? sad

I gatts ya back, though... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Since, Skepta and JME are from Tottenham - she should be from Palmers Green, Enfield, Wood Green, Edmonton, and Hornsey axis... undecided

tongue ohh okay.

the closest to me is tinie tempah tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2013
BABE!:

feed us more, please give our husband the list. Don't hold back, he happens to be very rich.

All I know is, trays of jollof rice and nkwobi will fly in the air on that your special day. grin You'll be fully showered with hot ogbono soup . . .

Feed me more:
Coogar, you wanna take me as your second wife, Abi? Mba o! E no go work that way. Tufiakwa !!!

No be only medina and Florida keys, na Bahamas and Bermuda.

how's that possible?
i am from enugu - we don't poly in that part of the country. hand me the traditional wedding list and stop wasting time. you don't want to carry wine for me? feed me more, i go vex for you o.
shymexx:

Simon Cowell is the don! tongue cool

undecided

hes a bachelor for life
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

I was one of those "beg a postcode" girls. My own is dry tongue. I'll never be "hood" but I'm over it I'd hope.

The fact you still have uni ahead of you gives me goosebumps on your behalf, you don't even know half of what's ahead! And I'm not referring to the medicinal chemistry, that's easy grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2013
BABE!:

I don't need to give him any list, coz I'm not ready to be an option. tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2013
Flytefalls:
I was one of those "beg a postcode" girls. My own is dry tongue. I'll never be "hood" but I'm over it I'd hope.

The fact you still have uni ahead of you gives me goosebumps on your behalf, you don't even know half of what's ahead! And I'm not referring to the medicinal chemistry, that's easy grin grin

undecided undecided

now I am worried

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (157) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.