Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,357 members, 7,868,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94287 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Blimey!! shocked shocked Kano to me is the greatest grime artist ever - pound for pound... Dizzy was just lucky!!!

Classic Kano - Ps and Qs

Like i said before, I don't listen to grime.

But I remember the song tongue

The beat tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

cool cool cool

those days

its channel aka now, right ?

Check out my boy from Nizzy(channel U days lol) - TC...

***You'll get left in the west like the indies*** heavy bar!!! grin grin(I used to use this bar on JA mandem) tongue lipsrsealed

TC - catch me if you can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IquLG0YQ7c
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:
Like i said before, I don't listen to grime.

But I remember the song tongue

The beat tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue

What did you listen to then?

Spice girls, girls aloud, and west life angry angry angry angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

tongue tongue tongue tongue

What did you listen to then?

Spice girls, girls aloud, and west life angry angry angry angry

you forgot s club 7 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Check out my boy from Nizzy(channel U days lol) - TC...

***You'll get left in the west like the indies*** heavy bar!!! grin grin(I used to use this bar on JA mandem) tongue lipsrsealed

TC - catch me if you can

undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

cool cool cool

those days

its channel aka now, right ?
Yeah, but it's not as... unrefined grin.

I wonder where the "hectic boys" are today? Hehe
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... That's my mean bad by.tch - but I love bad byt.ches, that's my fvcking problem... angry angry

I already gave you 2 rollys and one audemars piguet.... angry angry
I am yet to see them not that I care anymore undecided
You have succeeded in irritating me. My invicta isn't $60! E.O.D
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
Flytefalls:
Yeah, but it's not as... unrefined grin.

I wonder where the "hectic boys" are today? Hehe

working is tesco...........

or some maybe university, some of them are smart tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:

Nope. Macbook pro. Though, what I really wanted was an Asus Zenbook 15"
the macbook is like 230k plus over here, not seen the asus, its not popular around here.
So why aint you getting the one you want?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

you forgot s club 7 grin grin grin grin grin

I love West Life, though - but mandem thought they were gay... grin grin grin

Craig Davids and Blue did their thing as well... angry angry

My favourite West Life tune dedicated to you..... tongue tongue wink grin

Queen of my heart cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c64kUiqknY
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

working is tesco...........

or some maybe university, some of them are smart tongue

Most of them went to Uni - Gfrsh graduated with a 2'1 in Economics from UCL... Boya and his crew went to Luton or something and they all graduated... J.M.E went to South Bank and graduated as well...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
BABE!:

You want to claim you didn't know coogar was married to me abi? Issokay . . . Remember Solomon akiyesi's case?! grin Una nefa jam.

I knew it ! embarassed Smh

I had the premonition of that someone who is gonna come forward to say she is married to Coogar angry

Coogar, you wanna commit the act of bigamy. It is considered a felony where you reside, hope you know that.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided

The chic in that video with the big ti.ts is Nigerian like you... grin wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

I love West Life, though - but mandem thought they were gay... grin grin grin

Craig Davids and Blue did their thing as well... angry angry

My favourite West Life tune dedicated to you..... tongue tongue wink grin

Queen of my heart cry cry

They aint gay cry cry I love westlife and take that grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABuWphlnZ1A

This will be my tune forever !!!

Loved blue too.....ALL RISE !!

aww thanks hun kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

The chic in that video with the big ti.ts is Nigerian like you... grin wink

yeah yeah tongue
Awwwww!
... But Westlife doe? lipsrsealed

Did you ever go... "alternative"? Like Limp Biscuit/Korn? embarassed
Shollypopz:
I am yet to see them not that I care anymore undecided
You have succeeded in irritating me. My invicta isn't $60! E.O.D

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
hornipipe: the macbook is like 230k plus over here, not seen the asus, its not popular around here.
So why aint you getting the one you want?
The inches I want for the Asus is more expensive. I got the macbook for similar inches but cheaper.
#Broke gbogbo big girlz tingz cool embarassed

Similar pricE here too. I got mine for $1,400+ not up to $1,500 including shipping cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Most of them went to Uni - Gfrsh graduated with a 2'1 in Economics from UCL... Boya and his crew went to Luton or something and they all graduated... J.M.E went to South Bank and graduated as well...

the guys you are naming, i dont know them undecided

but its good to have a back up though, if your rap career flops lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

They aint gay cry cry I love westlife and take that grin grin

This will be my tune forever !!!

Loved blue too.....ALL RISE !!

aww thanks hun kiss kiss kiss kiss

But Craig Davids looked gay and he's still gay... grin

But I like most of his tunes, regardless... tongue
Flytefalls: Awwwww!
... But Westlife doe? lipsrsealed

Did you ever go... "alternative"? Like Limp Biscuit/Korn? embarassed

who be that ?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

But Craig Davids looked gay and he's still gay... grin

But I like most of his tunes, regardless... tongue

shhhaaarraapp, the man aint gay ! angry angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

All of them are popular and they're all Nigerians...

Damn!! You don't know shiite about urban UK music industry... undecided undecided

JME is Skepta's younger brother...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Damn!! You don't know shiite about urban UK music industry... undecided undecided

I wont lie, I dont tongue

I know the popular ones though - bashy, skepta, granddad giggs etc
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

JME. Fell in lust with his voice and then I saw his brother embarassed
adaobi123:

shhhaaarraapp, the man aint gay ! angry angry

Can't you see his face? The guy was gay back then and he looks "gayer" now with his bald head...

I'm still trying to find out where he got his London accent from - fake thug, no love.. tongue undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

is it ? lol

but i still dont know him. tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more:
I knew it ! embarassed Smh

I had the premonition of that someone who is gonna come forward to say she is married to Coogar angry

Coogar, you wanna commit the act of bigamy. It is considered a felony where you reside, hope you know that.

gimme the list of the trado wedding, stop wasting time.
we won't do it where we can be caught - i am thinking tahiti, medina or florida keys!

shymexx:

mainstream hiphop in the UK is utter wânk to be honest!
it's easy to ignore them. the real fun is in their battle league circuit and that's too underground for most cats!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Can't you see his face? The guy was gay back then and he looks "gayer" now with his bald head...

I'm still trying to find out where he got his London accent from - fake thug, no love.. tongue undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

I wont lie, I dont tongue

I know the popular ones though - bashy, skepta, granddad giggs etc

Oh ok...

Bashy, though... hands high to him for this tune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie64T1D51-8
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
Flytefalls:
JME. Fell in lust with his voice and then I saw his brother embarassed

flytefalls, how do you know all these people ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (157) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.