Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94290 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by kandiikane(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lmao@me being a stalker. Negros be hallucinating.

..Someone's seeing things.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

just say yes.....wipe off the tears!

enugu is where i am from.
my house is not too far from pete edochie's country-house in enugu.

Ok, lemme take it that you 're from Enugu
Which particular town/ community are you from ?
And what is you family name?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Are you really sure you're anti-guys? grin

I just saw you flirting everywhere with that doozy in the romance section that creates pseudo-awards just to smash dumb byt.ches in that section... Keep it real wif ya dargy... wink tongue

Yo, sec secondary and college was mad - but uni is craziest... The fun in first and 2nd yr in uni(esp. when it's far away from) is mad - chics turning to slags and giving everyone for free and that... You just need to do ur thing and don't ever be bait... Even if you're getting it, just keep it lowkey because mandem talk.. wink

I dont flirt, Im friendly tongue

Cant wait for uni grin grin. I know about the slag bit though, I know a couple of girls who go to a uni in Leicester and they have changed completely. When I heard their stories I collapsed grin grin

Lowkey tingz tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

daz wazzap ! cool
cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
hornipipe: LoL, I was viewing the thread before going offline, my name was just there on the viewers list grin grin

What's up and what do you mean by judging eyes? tongue
Till my new laptop arrives nothing is up sad
Lol, I thought u were like, Sholly is e-fighting again??!!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more:
Ok, lemme take it that you 're from Enugu
Which particular town/ community are you from ?
And what is you family name?

nkwo nike is my town!
my last name is orji.....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

nkwo nike is my town!
my last name is orji.....

Thanks to google grin cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:
I dont flirt, Im friendly tongue

Cant wait for uni grin grin. I know about the slag bit though, I know a couple of girls who go to a uni in Leicester and they have changed completely. When I heard their stories I collapsed grin grin

Lowkey tingz tongue

I hear that - just keep a nyggah's "food" fresh and keep them on the queue for now.... wink

Leicester is mad, tho esp de montfort university(the proper leicester uni is cool)... They do some road block raving thing there as well... I used to go there from my uni whilst I was in uni with my doozies... Yo, Leicester is mad fun with all types of loose buff and peng tings... grin Leicester, Coventry, and Hertfordshire gatts the highest number of loose slags per ratio in the UK... and they have got the prettiest chics... Chics smoking zoobie and drinking henny with massive batty and ti.ts everywhere and that... grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:

Where ya watches at? undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

I hear that - just keep a nyggah's "food" fresh and keep them on the queue for now.... wink

Leicester is mad, tho esp de montfort university(the proper leicester uni is cool)... They do some road block raving thing there as well... I used to go there from my uni whilst I was in uni with my doozies... Yo, Leicester is mad fun with all types of loose buff and peng tings... grin Leicester, Coventry, and Hertfordshire gatts the highest number of loose slags per ratio in the UK... and they have got the prettiest chics... Chics smoking zoobie and drinking henny with massive batty and ti.ts everywhere and that... grin grin

Dont worry wink

DMU IS A MAD UNI.

@bolded I avoided all these uni altogether, I know way too many people that go there.

LMMMAAAOOOOOOOOOOO "gatts the highest number of loose slags per ratio in the UK"

I can see you love the female body. You always talk about ti.ts and batty undecided grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
I thought you messed up the screen was it really that bad, why not get a new screen or you're just tired of the old one and need a new one? tongue

You've been in many e-fights within the last 24 hours grin tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more:
Thanks to google grin cheesy

google? do i need google to navigate to my own village? anyways, what am i supposed to bring for the igba nkwu ceremony?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:
Dont worry wink

DMU IS A MAD UNI.

@bolded I avoided all these uni altogether, I know way too many people that go there.

LMMMAAAOOOOOOOOOOO "gatts the highest number of loose slags per ratio in the UK"

I can see you love the female body. You always talk about ti.ts and batty undecided grin grin

I'm on my Ps & Qs - just messing about trying to figure out the science and mathematics behind ada omalicha nma... wink

Talking about ti.ts and batty means I appreciate God's work and his blessing on female humanoids...

Gatts give God all of the glory, yano... tongue wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
hornipipe: I thought you messed up the screen was it really that bad, why not get a new screen or you're just tired of the old one and need a new one? tongue

You've been in many e-fights within the last 24 hours grin tongue
Nothing was showing, something about LCD. When connected to a desktop, the display was fine but my guarantee has expired. I have had the sony for like 3yrs, it was definitely time for an upgrade.

LoL, true grin embarassed embarassed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Where ya watches at? undecided undecided
I posted On the other thread undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

I'm on my Ps & Qs - just messing about trying to figure out the science and mathematics behind ada omalicha nma... wink

Talking about ti.ts and batty means I appreciate God's work and his blessing on female humanoids...

Gatts give God all of the glory, yano... tongue wink

omalicha *nwa

yeah we praise God
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
I posted On the other thread undecided

You mean those £40 bulova and fossil yank watches? grin

Stop disturbing me if that's all you've got... undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:
omalicha *nwa

yeah we praise God

I hear that but you'll never see me on The Jeremy Kyle Show.... grin grin tongue angry lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

I hear that but you'll never see me on The Jeremy Kyle Show.... grin grin tongue angry lipsrsealed

cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCivYv4HqiI
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

You mean those £40 bulova and fossil yank watches? grin

Stop disturbing me if that's all you've got... undecided undecided
*sigh* I can sense another e-fight coming up.

I was showing you how to post pictures of wristwatches. I never said I had banging wristwatches, I'm not my dad.

Post yours and I'll post a gold Michael Kors wristwatch on here. U were the one mouthing off 'bout your collection.

Think b4 your next reply, to avoid back-hand slap.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
Nothing was showing, something about LCD. When connected to a desktop, the display was fine but my guarantee has expired. I have had the sony for like 3yrs, it was definitely time for an upgrade.

LoL, true grin embarassed embarassed
Yea time for an upgrade, you're still getting a Sony?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
hornipipe: Yea time for an upgrade, you're still getting a Sony?

Nope. Macbook pro. Though, what I really wanted was an Asus Zenbook 15"
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

google? do i need google to navigate to my own village? anyways, what am i supposed to bring for the igba nkwu ceremony?

You seems to know the culture...I 'll have to take it that you 're Igbo. Lol. Since you 're igbo, I'll assume you know what to bring for igba nkwu. cheesy

As regards the dowry, One fundamental principle in Igbo marriage is reflected in the saying ''anaghi alusi nwanyi alusi'', and that literally translates means, that the worth of a woman cannot be quantified in material terms.
As such, one does not in practice pay the full bride and whatever that is done with regard to the bride price, is symbolic.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

cool cool

Man like Wretch 32 - thank God he's eating now and looking younger and far better than when he used to look like someone's uncle...

What you know about Kano? - whatever happened to Mike Skinner and the naija guy in "The Streets?"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdqS6iq_Dl8
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
*sigh* I can sense another e-fight coming up.

I was showing you how to post pictures of wristwatches. I never said I had banging wristwatches, I'm not my dad.

Post yours and I'll post a gold Michael Kors wristwatch on here. U were the one mouthing off 'bout your collection.

Think b4 your next reply, to avoid back-hand slap.

Lmao... That's my mean bad by.tch - but I love bad byt.ches, that's my fvcking problem... angry angry

I already gave you 2 rollys and one audemars piguet.... angry angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by BABE3: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
Feed me more:
cry cry cry cry cry

I'm overwhelmed...

You 're on a different class/ level, this too much for me, can't hold back my tears cry cry cry

You 're the man Coogar! cheesy

You want to claim you didn't know coogar was married to me abi? Issokay . . . Remember Solomon akiyesi's case?! grin Una nefa jam.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Man like Wretch 32 - thank God he's eating now and looking younger and far better than when he used to look like someone's uncle...

What you know about Kano? - whatever happened to Mike Skinner and the naija guy in "The Streets?"...

lol we thank God, he looked sick before. tongue

I've heard of kano but I've never listened to his music.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

lol we thank God, he looked sick before. tongue

I've heard of kano but I've never listened to his music.

Blimey!! shocked shocked Kano to me is the greatest grime artist ever - pound for pound... Dizzy was just lucky!!!

Classic Kano - Ps and Qs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mznv4ACjkzc
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
I miss "Channel U"!!! Music TV will never be so hilarious ever again! cry grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Flytefalls: I miss "Channel U"!!! Music TV will never be so hilarious ever again! cry grin

Dem Channel U days - nostalgic!!! cry cry cry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Flytefalls: I miss "Channel U"!!! Music TV will never be so hilarious ever again! cry grin

cool cool cool

those days

its channel aka now, right ?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
BABE!:

You want to claim you didn't know coogar was married to me abi? Issokay . . . Remember Solomon akiyesi's case?! grin Una nefa jam.

shymexx:
Blimey!! shocked shocked Kano to me is the greatest grime artist ever - pound for pound... Dizzy was just lucky!!!

kano's best for me......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbqXGglIYYk

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (157) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.