Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94285 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2013
~ZN~:
@Shymexx, Oh, it's just games, just show her the Range Rover and watch her response. wink

Bro., you're trying to steal my adaobi - that's what is on my mind right about now...

The skying is a NO NO... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:33am On Apr 20, 2013
BABE!:

LOL.. grin

Awww. . . Feed us more, please marry my husband for me, I'm willing to leave him for you . . deal? cheesy

After you have extract all the juice in him? You want me to feed on the remnant. Naaa...I'll pass. tongue cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@shymexx your mate afam, said I should stay away from you tongue grin grin

Why? - afam is just hallucinating because some Nembe chic rejected him in the culture section.... grin

Ignore him!! wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 12:34am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

You're probably one of my linkages from Hi5/college days - who knows... tongue grin

Sniped a few of "young loves" around that axis before I met ex and she changed my life forever... sad angry

hahahaha - shymexx got püssywhipped!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Why? - afam is just hallucinating because some Nembe chic rejected him in the culture section.... grin

Ignore him!! wink

look on the interview thread, apparently you aint good for me he said grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2013
coogar:
she needs more than a massage to sleep. she just had 3 rounds and she's still restless.i need oxycodone!

Bwahahahaha @ the bolded...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2013
Flytefalls:
undecided

undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:35am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Not all of us - I'm a monogamist... grin grin cool

Lair!

You pan Africanist lover boy cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 12:36am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

yes i am tongue

Ah, I just added you.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 20, 2013
~ZN~:

Ah, I just added you.

I'll check my skype tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:37am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

white man wave cool grin tongue
cool wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2013
coogar:

hahahaha - shymexx got püssywhipped!

Nah, she changed my life for real - and she was like my first proper relationship... It lasted for 3 yrs and we still talk...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

You're probably one of my linkages from Hi5/college days - who knows... tongue grin

Sniped a few of "young loves" around that axis before I met ex and she changed my life forever... sad angry
Hi5 what's that

Care to share? I have an affinity for men with a story to tell. Could you tell it with a husky voice, cigarette and the lights low? Soft Jazz is optional undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

look on the interview thread, apparently you aint good for me he said grin grin grin grin

Is that why they had to hook you up with ZN?

No biggie - I'll always get mines...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by BABE3: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Bro., you need to give BABE! a good massage and let her have a blissful sleep before you continue the wedding proposal... lipsrsealed

Uncle shymex, whose side are you on?

coogar:

BABE! is using tactics to scare you off - consider her comments as acid tests, she's testing your affection got me. if you are really down for this, you would fight for love like cheryl cole!

Maradona himself. I trowey salute. grin

Feed us more, I endorse this message. Show us what you got lil' mama. cheesy

Feed me more:

After you have extract all the juice in him? You want me to feed on the remnant. Naaa...I'll pass. tongue cheesy

Remnant ke? Coogar's alias is " living spring " . . . his juice na unlimited. E go reach you, no worry . . .
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2013
Hmmm, you know it's quite weird that I haven't even checked Page One of this thread.

I don't have the slightest clue what y'all are on about. undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

LOL i aint hooking up with anyone tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Oh, Fastest Finger First, I guess. tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 12:41am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Bro., you're trying to steal my adaobi - that's what is on my mind right about now...

The skying is a NO NO... grin

grin grin grin grin

Oh no, I'm err extending a warm handshake...ONLY. cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:
Nah, she changed my life for real - and she was like my first proper relationship... It lasted for 3 yrs and we still talk...

so what happened?
if her influence on you is so profound, why did you leave her?

shymexx:

Ignore him!! wink

afam is a joke....
what a hater!!!!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2013
---
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 20, 2013
BABE!:

Uncle shymex, whose side are you on?

I'm on your side, sis... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

LOL i aint hooking up with anyone tongue

Hmmm... I don't even get PMs from you, yet this doozy is already on ya skype...

God's watching you in 3D.. undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2013
who is flytefalls?
can the new peops introduce themselves cos there's so many monikers to catch up on.....

flytefalls
ZN
hypeman
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:50am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

I'm on your side, sis... grin

***rolls eyes***

You forgot Adaobi is my sis...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 20, 2013
~ZN~:

Oh, Fastest Finger First, I guess. tongue

The fastest don't always win - the smartest do... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmm... I don't even get PMs from you, yet this doozy is already on ya skype...

God's watching you in 3D.. undecided undecided

[size=1pt]it doesnt mean i'll talk to him[/size]
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 12:51am On Apr 20, 2013
coogar: who is flytefalls?
can the new peops introduce themselves cos there's so many monikers to catch up on.....

flytefalls
ZN
hypeman

Nay, I'm not new. I'm just yet to understand which script on this site got jealous of my handle and is not letting me log in on that account. angry angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:51am On Apr 20, 2013
coogar: who is flytefalls?

flytefalls
ZN
hypeman

Lol

Hypeman is Shymexx !
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 20, 2013
Feed me more:

***rolls eyes***

You forgot Adaobi is my sis...

cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2013
coogar:
afam is a joke....
what a hater!!!!

Afam is high on haterade..
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2013
Feed me more:

Lol

Hypeman is Shymexx !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (157) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.