Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94254 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:
tongue ohh okay.

the closest to me is tinie tempah tongue

Tinie isn't from your area - he's from Walworth...

He grew up on Aylesbury Estate... tongue tongue

Boya and his crew are you your area - Thamesmead... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided

hes a bachelor for life

Hmmm... Gatts enjoy life to the fullest... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Tinie isn't from your area - he's from Walworth...

He grew up on Aylesbury Estate... tongue tongue

Boya and his crew are you your area - Thamesmead... wink

i swear he went st pauls in woolwich ? or was it his brother undecided

I dont care for boyaka and his mandem
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided undecided

now I am worried

Don't fret - my sis' studing pharmacy at Keele uni and she's going to graduate with a 2'1 this summer... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by BABE3: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2013
coogar:

how's that possible?
i am from enugu - we don't poly in that part of the country. hand me the traditional wedding list and stop wasting time. you don't want to carry wine for me? feed me more, i go vex for you o.

LOL.. grin

Feed me more:

I don't need to give him any list, coz I'm not ready to be an option. tongue

Awww. . . Feed us more, please marry my husband for me, I'm willing to leave him for you . . deal? cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Don't fret - my sis' studing pharmacy at Keele uni and she's going to graduate with a 2'1 this summer... wink

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

thats good
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:
i swear he went st pauls in woolwich ? or was it his brother undecided

I dont care for boyaka and his mandem

Yeah, he left Aylesbury when he was like 10 or something and moved to Plumstead..
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

Since, Skepta and JME are from Tottenham - she should be from Palmers Green, Enfield, Wood Green, Edmonton, and Hornsey axis... undecided
Shymexx do I know you, you are so right! shocked
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2013
Flytefalls:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:18am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx: Feed_me_more, why are you so e-unlucky? sad

I gatts ya back, though... wink

Thanks shymexx... cheesy

African men are polygamous...I'm begining to have a second thought about them... Maybe I'll try Caucasian this time around cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

thats good

Uni isn't that difficult - just make sure you attend lectures, do your coursework, and be a decent student...

And be nice to your Tutors...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 20, 2013
Feed me more:
Thanks shymexx... cheesy

African men are polygamous...I'm begining to have a second thought about them... Maybe I'll try Caucasian this time around cheesy

Not all of us - I'm a monogamist... grin grin cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 20, 2013
Feed me more:

Thanks shymexx... cheesy

white man wave cool grin tongue
shymexx:

Uni isn't that difficult - just make sure you attend lectures, do your coursework, and be a decent student...

And be nice to your Tutors...

yes sir !
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 20, 2013
Flytefalls:

I used to come to that axis a lot back in the day - one of my exes used to live in Palmers' Green... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 12:20am On Apr 20, 2013
Whoa. Imagine the number of posts whilst I was away.

@adaobi, you on skype?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 20, 2013
~ZN~:
Whoa. Imagine the number of posts whilst I was away.

@adaobi, you on skype?

yes i am tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

yes sir !

And watch out for the mandem and man-yutes... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

And watch out for the mandem and man-yutes... grin

grin grin grin

I will tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2013
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin

I will tongue

wink wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2013
Where's coogar?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx: Where's coogar?

here.....
trying to coax feed me more to reconsider..... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 12:26am On Apr 20, 2013
coogar:

how's that possible?
i am from enugu - we don't poly in that part of the country. hand me the traditional wedding list and stop wasting time. you don't want to carry wine for me? feed me more, i go vex for you o.

So, are you denying that you are married to Babe? undecided undecided

You dey vex for who ? I should be vexing for you, coz you 're playing a double game with me. embarassed

Thank God i have not introduced you to the elders of my community, I would have brought shame to my household.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 20, 2013
coogar:

here.....
trying to coax feed me more to reconsider..... grin

Bwahahahahahahaha

Bro., you need to give BABE! a good massage and let her have a blissful sleep before you continue the wedding proposal... lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 20, 2013
Why's flytefalls always playing hard to get?

That 190 guy isn't the guy for you, love... undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx:

I used to come to that axis a lot back in the day - one of my exes used to live in Palmers' Green... wink
You are too real it's scary grin grin. I can safely say I ain't your ex though haha grin. I don't live in N13 and I didn't date until 3rd year at uni...

... Adaobi is going to uni hehe grin #webegoosebump'n'grindingagain
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by ZN2: 12:29am On Apr 20, 2013
@Shymexx, Oh, it's just games, just show her the Range Rover and watch her response. wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2013
~ZN~:
@Shymexx, Oh, it's just games, just show her the Range Rover and watch her response. wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@shymexx your mate afam, said I should stay away from you tongue grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 12:31am On Apr 20, 2013
Feed me more:
So, are you denying that you are married to Babe? undecided undecided

You dey vex for who ? I should be vexing for you, coz you 're playing a double game with me. embarassed

Thank God i have not introduced you to the elders of my community, I would have brought shame to my household.

BABE! is using tactics to scare you off - consider her comments as acid tests, she's testing your affection for me. if you are really down for this, you would fight for love like cheryl cole!

shymexx:
Bwahahahahahahaha

Bro., you need to give BABE! a good massage and let her have a blissful sleep before you continue the wedding proposal... lipsrsealed

she needs more than a massage to sleep. she just had 3 rounds and she's still restless. i need oxycodone!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 20, 2013
Flytefalls:
You are too real it's scary grin grin. I can safely say I ain't your ex though haha grin. I don't live in N13 and I didn't date until 3rd year at uni...

... Adaobi is going to uni hehe grin #webegoosebump'n'grindingagain

You're probably one of my linkages from Hi5/college days - who knows... tongue grin

Sniped a few of "young loves" around that axis before I met ex and she changed my life forever... sad angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx: Why's flytefalls always playing hard to get?

That 190 guy isn't the guy for you, love... undecided undecided
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (157) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.