Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94004 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Feed me more:

He should be inducted into the NL hall of fame. cheesy
Abi ? grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: Really?? Bringing out old threads from his former accounts to prove what? Same old shymexx, get a real life accomplishment son!

I've got a life, mate... And I've accomplished a lot for my age, to be honest... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 06, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/904222/believe-true-love-story
I've read this one before. It was interesting to read though.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

Alright, let's bet then...

Moreover, only the kids and fugly bytches in the romance section couldn't stand the old shymmex... I was a legend in the politics section... The only people I never got along with are: Onlytruth, Ejine, and One_Naira... Ejine and One_Naira are stalkers, anyway.. undecided
Lol, I bet! How are u going to prove it to me?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 06, 2013
adaobi123: https://www.nairaland.com/904222/believe-true-love-story
I've read this one before. It was interesting to read though.

That was when I was still dealing with a break-up... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, I bet! How are u going to prove it to me?

Just by seeing people tell me all the time that they prefer the old shymmex... Ask Dede1, Andre_Uweh, Odumchi etc....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

That was when I was still dealing a a break-up... grin

I could tell grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 06, 2013
adaobi123:

I could tell grin

It was a little bit emotional and that was what got me on nl and made me addicted to this forum... grin

Perhaps, everything happens for a reason...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

Just by seeing people tell me all the time that they prefer the old shymmex... Ask Dede1, Andre_Uweh, Odumchi etc....
Nah, I was talking about proving to me you're not Bittyend. You said, "let's bet" grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 5:41am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

Alright, let's bet then...

Moreover, only the kids and fugly bytches in the romance section couldn't stand the old shymmex... I was a legend in the politics section... The only people I never got along with are: Onlytruth, Ejine, and One_Naira... Ejine and One_Naira are stalkers, anyway.. undecided

If you gonna marry Igbo chic, you 've gotta get along with our Eze Onlytruth, otherwise.... tongue Ejiné is a decent poster, but one_naira i don't know...

1 Like

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 06, 2013
Gosh, I'm so sleepy.......shy answer quick abeg, I can hardly keep my eyes open
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
Nah, I was talking about proving to me you're not Bittyend. You said, "let's bet" grin

Message and ask him...

He already said we're not the same people...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

It was a little bit emotional and that was what got me on nl and made me addicted to this forum... grin

Perhaps, everything happens for a reason...
Awwww shymmy going through hard times.
https://www.nairaland.com/935036/stop-disrespecting-nigerian-women
This is cool cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

Message and ask him...

He already we're not the same people...
Wow! What the heck does that prove, taa!
Forget it, gudnite ppl
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2013
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 06, 2013
Feed me more:

If you gonna marry Igbo chic, you 've gotta get along with our Eze Onlytruth, otherwise.... tongue Ejiné is a decent poster, but one_naira i don't know...

Onlytruth single-handedly turned me into a pseudo-tribalist... The guy started attacking my handle right from the first week I registered on this forum and mentioned my tribe... I'll just ignore him...

Ejine just started acting decent a few months ago - he used to stalk me everywhere on this forum... grin He was probably pissed off back then because I called his style of writing, dede-esque a la village head-teacher style with so much verbose without actually saying anything... grin

And one_naira is the guy that started the bittyend accusation...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by iykak47: 6:22am On Apr 06, 2013
I hope the British government is not learning from the Cyprus government on how to steal from bank depositors undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Feed me more:

I thought as much that Akye = Attie

Bouake was the base of the rebellion then, and I think Tiebissou was the buffer zone between government forces and the rebel.

yup exactly, my familly house in Bouake has been destroyed in 2002 when the war started, from this date all my relatives from there moved down south...Tiebissou was ok tho I believe, although i ve never been to the place.
After 2002 i ve not set a foot in Bouake, but from pics and vids i ve seen, it seems like the city degraded a lot
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
shymexx:

Defo... I'm planning to visit about 80 countries before I turn 40... I've only been to 7 countries, I should start my proper globe-trotting in the next few years, anyway...

Are they still fighting in your country, though?? I might go in dec. when I go to naija... I wanna do naija, gambia, benin, togo, Ivory Coast and possibly Senegal and Cape Verde...

stop stealing my projects angry
i am planing on doing an African tour as well whenever i can and currently i ve 10 countries in my wish list: SA, Angola, Cameroon, Eq. Guinea (new destination), Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, CV, Egypt,and Ethiopia.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sybellah:

yup exactly, my familly house in Bouake has been destroyed in 2002 when the war started, from this date all my relatives from there moved down south...Tiebissou was ok tho I believe, although i ve never been to the place.
After 2002 i ve not set a foot in Bouake, but from pics and vids i ve seen, it seems like the city degraded a lot

Sad... cry

Is Alassane Ouattara a Burkinabe? - and can you please explain the divide between the North and South Ivory Coast to me... Your country is an interesting country, to be honest...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sybellah:

i am planing on doing an African tour as well whenever i can and currently i ve 10 countries in my wish list: SA, Angola, Cameroon, Eq. Guinea (new destination), Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, CV, Egypt,and Ethiopia.

Yay! U can visit Akwa Ibom (they have a generous governor grin), Calabar, Abuja, Enugu and Lagos.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sybellah:

We need to go on the land-voyage together...

How about driving from Eastern Nigeria(the end of West Africa) all the way to Cape Verde?? grin

That's the plan, nwuye... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
JeSoul has to be the best mod on nl.. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by tyson55(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sybellah Cherie, salut!

Ca fait long temp, tu ver bien je expect?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
CFCfan:

Yay! U can visit Akwa Ibom (they have a generous governor grin), Calabar, Abuja, Enugu and Lagos.

Noted! wink
i ve seen pics of Calabar, very nice place, i ve 2 of my gf who are working in Lagos
as fin. analyst and they seem to enjoy the place smiley
what about Anambra? i want to visit there as well
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
tyson55: Sybellah Cherie, salut!

Ca fait long temp, tu ver bien je expect?

heeeey Tyson! cheesy
toi tu as dame sur moi hein, je vais bien hun et toi? en forme? smiley
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

We need to go on the land-voyage together...

How about driving from Eastern Nigeria(the end of West Africa) all the way to Cape Verde?? grin

That's the plan, nwuye... wink

sounds like an exciting plan! I am in grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sybellah:

Noted! wink
i ve seen pics of Calabar, very nice place, i ve 2 of my gf who are working in Lagos
as fin. analyst and they seem to enjoy the place smiley
what about Anambra? i want to visit there as well

Anambra (my state of origin) isn't as developed as Enugu. Awka is just about the only serene city there.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by tyson55(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sybellah:

heeeey Tyson! cheesy
toi tu as dame sur moi hein, je vais bien hun et toi? en forme? smiley

Cherie coco, je pas dame sur toi, c'est le "bullo" qui chauf sur moi. cheesy

Tu'est devenir une champion a Nairaland, c'est bien ca !
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
CFCfan:

Anambra (my state of origin) isn't as developed as Enugu. Awka is just about the only serene city there.

AAAh ok I see, if i go i don't only want to see the developed part, the more cultural it is the better smiley

I will definitively visit the places from your list
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sybellah:

AAAh ok I see, if i go i don't only want to see the developed part, the more cultural it is the better smiley

I will definitively visit the places from your list

Okay. I hope you'll have fun cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (157) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.