Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,521 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94245 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 06, 2013
Spambot stays banning me smh
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 06, 2013
Feed me more:
grin grin grin grin
Lol

Your French is horrible shymexx!

Je suis desolé grand frere!

Are you ok now? undecided undecided undecided

I'm an uncle, gatts respect me... grin

J'aime votre photo de profil.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: Whatever helps u sleep @ night, gangsta-pussycat-doll's-fan grin

I'm still thugging - you like bad boys, don't you??
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 06, 2013
shymexx.......how many accounts do you have ? grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 5:04am On Apr 06, 2013
Shymexx, i noticed you signed in with other handle, where you banned or is it the spam-bot?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 06, 2013
Feed me more: Shymexx, i noticed you signed in with other handle, where you banned or is it the spam-bot?

Spam-bot... I was going to say some crazy things about your profile pic and the spam-bot said: NO... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 06, 2013
adaobi123: shymexx.......how many accounts do you have ? grin grin

Three...

But I've got like 4 shymmex accounts - the other two have been banned for 200 years combined.. grin

My real handle is "shymmex." https://www.nairaland.com/shymmex

I still miss that handle, though.. sad
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 5:08am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

I'm an uncle, gatts respect me... grin

J'aime votre photo de profil.

Ok sir!

Your French is improving with each post, nice one! cheesy

Btw, how many handle you 've got? undecided kiss
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

Three...

But I've got like 4 shymmex accounts - the other two have been banned for 200 years combined.. grin

My real handle is "shymmex." https://www.nairaland.com/shymmex

I still miss that handle, though.. sad

200 years ?? LOOOOOOOOOOOL is that possible grin grin grin

But I like this 'shymexx' grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 06, 2013
Feed me more:
k sir!

Your French is improving with each post, nice one! cheesy

Btw, how many handle you 've got? undecided kiss

Three active ones: shymexx, shy-mmex, and hypeman...

It's just because of bans and spam-bot, I used to created a lot of topics about African history with pictures in the culture section back in the day... And "hypeman" is from that era..
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 5:12am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

Spam-bot... I was going to say some crazy things about your profile pic and the spam-bot said: NO... grin

Really?

What were those you were gonna say? undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 06, 2013
adaobi123:
00 years ?? LOOOOOOOOOOOL is that possible grin grin grin

But I like this 'shymexx' grin

Lmao... It was that faggit that stalks me who made Seun ban me for life... grin

Shymmex is still the best - most people still love the old shymmex... Old Shymmex was a menace but old shymmex created some of the best topics ever on NL...I used to make fp like almost every 2-3 days... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 06, 2013
He forgot to add bittyend and mruknaijaboy grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

Lmao... It was that faggit that stalks me who made Seun ban me for life... grin

Shymmex is still the best - most people still love the old shymmex... Old Shymmex was a menace but old shymmex created some of the best topics ever on NL...I used to make fp like almost every 2-3 days... grin

what a legend you are son
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 06, 2013
Feed me more:
Really?

What were those you were gonna say? undecided undecided

I'll tell you some other time, I don't want the spam-bot to ban this handle as well...

This is my last handle... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 06, 2013
Watchu talking 'bout?! Nobody liked the old shymmex, nobody! We are still managing this one sef undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: Watchu talking 'bout?! Nobody liked the old shymmex, nobody! We are still managing this one sef undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: He forgot to add bittyend and mruknaijaboy grin grin

GTFOH - those are not my handles...

mruknaijaboy is an Urhobo/Igala guy... Can't you see we're different??

And the legendary bittyend is my doozy, not moi... undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 5:18am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: He forgot to add bittyend and mruknaijaboy grin grin

Tell this isn't true, cuz he had always denied it like his life depends on it. tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: Watchu talking 'bout?! Nobody liked the old shymmex, nobody! We are still managing this one sef undecided

Lmao... The same old shymmex that was popular in the romance, politics, and culture sections, no??

Check all the topics I created the first 6 months that I started posting here and peep the number of views that I have... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

GTFOH - those are not my handles...

mruknaijaboy is an Urhobo/Igala guy... Can't you see we're different??

And the legendary bittyend is my doozy, not moi... undecided
Hahahahaha grin grin my dearest alt. account, u know there's no way in hell I can believe u ain't Bittyend.

But that doesn't matter. I love my alt account regardless of his numerous lies grin tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 06, 2013
adaobi123:

I'm, babes...

You can check the topics on that account - I've got some great topics there...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
Hahahahaha grin grin my dearest alt. account, u know there's no way in hell I can believe u ain't Bittyend.

But that doesn't matter. I love my alt account regardless of his numerous lies grin tongue

Bittyend ain't me - that's my brother from another mother...

You know bittyend is witty and crazy... grin But I'm not as extreme as that doozy...
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 06, 2013
hypeman:

Lmao... The same old shymmex that was popular in the romance, politics, and culture sections, no??

Check all the topics I created the first 6 months that I started posting here and peep the number of views that I have... grin
I'm not saying u weren't popular but u damn sure weren't loved.

Till now, some ppl still hate u like u fvcked their wives or smthn. You were annoying on that account and still are, I and some other ppl, just can tolerate u better now. We've come to terms with accepting u for the craze that u are grin
#no offence kiss
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 06, 2013
Feed me more:

Tell this isn't true, cuz he had always denied it like his life depends on it. tongue
We will never know the truth for sure but I can bet my next pay he is Bittyend grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 06, 2013
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
I'm not saying u weren't popular but u damn sure weren't loved.

Till now, some ppl still hate u like u fvcked their wives or smthn. You were annoying on that account and still are, I and some other ppl, just can tolerate u better now. We've come to terms with accepting u for the craze that u are grin
#no offence kiss

Lmao.... The madness started when people started pissing me off - but shymmex was legendary the first 6 months... grin

Well, they all love to hate me... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 06, 2013
Wooaahhh. I'll check some out.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 06, 2013
Really?? Bringing out old threads from his former accounts to prove what? Same old shymexx, get a real life accomplishment son!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 5:30am On Apr 06, 2013
adaobi123:

He should be inducted into the NL hall of fame. cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
We will never know the truth for sure but I can bet my next pay he is Bittyend grin

Alright, let's bet then...

Moreover, only the kids and fugly bytches in the romance section couldn't stand the old shymmex... I was a legend in the politics section... The only people I never got along with are: Onlytruth, Ejine, and One_Naira... Ejine and One_Naira are stalkers, anyway.. undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Feedmemore(f): 5:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (157) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.