Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,347 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? (32623 Views)

We Will Arrest More Influential Nigerians In The Coming Weeks — EFCC Chairman / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Xenophobia: South Africa Vs One Nigeria.[photo][viewer discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: they have records...I don't think the Nigerian police actually ever keep record of any crimes reported...showing just how disorganized they are
and who told you they don't keep records. do you think they tie criminals to vans and drag them on the streets angry
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
The high rate of crime in South Africa is also influenced by Nigerians who do drug trafficking and human trafficking in SA undecided the level of corruption is also increased by the Nigerian who do al sorts of fraud... And the HIV rate is increased by Nigerian men who sleep around in SA like they have never seen punny in their life before
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by RedLight1: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
sheyie2007:
and who told you they don't keep records. do you think they tie criminals to vans and drag them on the streets angry
just ignore his/her ignorance ... he/she is probably saying anything as they come to her anus ...he/she is even too dumb to stick to the thread
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: The high rate of crime in South Africa is also influenced by Nigerians who do drug trafficking and human trafficking in SA undecided the level of corruption is also increased by the Nigerian who do al sorts of fraud... And the HIV rate is increased by Nigerian men who sleep around in SA like they have never seen punny in their life before
That's my problem with you all, you point fingers at others for your problems

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by RedLight1: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: The high rate of crime in South Africa is also influenced by Nigerians who do drug trafficking and human trafficking in SA undecided the level of corruption is also increased by the Nigerian who do al sorts of fraud... And the HIV rate is increased by Nigerian men who sleep around in SA like they have never seen punny in their life before
hehehehehe so we have influence on them ....cool cool cool

naija for life

by the way shey na nigerian kill lucky dube?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
sheyie2007:
but they don't burn up students who have been falsely accused of crime
stripping girls naked in public and molesting them, for stealing phones
lynch a person for stealing a cigarette...
molest female students in hostel and posting pics on the internet for stealing a phone even without evidence that the phone was actually stolen
Beheading your own women in order to make more money
Cutting ur own children to sell their body parts
Bombing your own people in the name of Boko Horam...innocent men, women and children having their lives taken away unjustly
this is not even attacks against foreigners...Nigerians against nigerians
Is this the kind of influence you are proud of?
You destroy ur own ruthlessly, yet you call yourselves the giants of africa
If you can't influence ur own to create a better Nigeria, what makes u think u can be influential to others?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: but they don't burn up students who have been false
Y accused of crime, strip girls naked in public and molest them, for stealing phones, lynch a person for stealing a cigarette...molest female students in hostel for stealing a phone even without evidence that the phone was actually stolen
who told you the police did that to them? what about the zimbabwean you guys roasted (braaied grin)

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Red-Light:
hehehehehe so we have influence on them ....cool cool cool
it only counts when it's positive
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by naptu2: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Military influence.

naptu2: August 7, 2003, Chaotic scenes as war-weary Liberians celebrate the return of the Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by snoopy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: at least they still uphold their dignity...they don't behave like animals smiley

If serially rap*ing an 18 month old baby thinking it cures aids, shooting a pregnant woman cuz of a nokia 3310 aint animal-like behaviour or even less then what it really is beats my imaginations silly! undecided
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
snoopy:

If serially rap*ing an 18 month old baby thinking it cures aids, shooting a pregnant woman cuz of a nokia 3310 aint animal-like behaviour or even less then what it really is beats my imaginations silly! undecided
so does kidnapping children in order to kill them and sell their body parts for money...
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by vislabraye(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
MissRaissa: Influential on what grounds? Please be specific because the question is too broad. But if we are speaking influence from a "general" point of view, I definitely believe South Africa has more influence.

Explain further.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Creatrixity(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: they have records...I don't think the Nigerian police actually ever keep record of any crimes reported...showing just how disorganized they are
Nah..nigerian police have better things to do than keeping räpé databases..it is one thing to be beaten and lower your head in shame and another thing to be beaten and keep records of it..that is bad taste..south african economic domination has sadly not helped keep their citizens safe..and y'all have phreaking xenophobic demented peepz that blame foreigners for their incompetence..
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by naptu2: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Cultural influence. Aki and Pawpaw in Sierra Leone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p6ZEJ8ez5U
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
corruption is d only draw bak to nigeria's economy. yet nigeria is more influencial, do u knw most countries in africa depends on nigeria's crude oil even some other contries in other continents expecially usa. bcus of its low sulphur content, do u knw during liberia's war liberia depended on d nigeria's military, do u knw dat during malian's war against their rebels nigeria's military was wit dem, all d way they donated some huge amount of dollars. where was S.A?
if u watch, S.A don't care abt black africans bcus they still behave lyk their former whyt rulers. is lyk they av underground whyt rulers grin
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by snoopy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: but they don't burn up students who have been falsely accused of crime
stripping girls naked in public and molesting them, for stealing phones
lynch a person for stealing a cigarette...
molest female students in hostel and posting pics on the internet for stealing a phone even without evidence that the phone was actually stolen
Beheading your own women in order to make more money
Cutting ur own children to sell their body parts
Bombing your own people in the name of Boko Horam...innocent men, women and children having their lives taken away unjustly
Is this the kind of influence you are proud of?
You destroy ur own ruthlessly, yet you call yourselves the giants of africa
If you can't influence ur own to create a better Nigeria, what makes u think u can be influential to others?

Lol this coming from a south african is something like a round hole in a square peg! I mean c'mon sweety let's get real..we all know the statistics of how a girl is supposedly raped every 36 seconds in SA, how an average of 52 violent murders are reported daily (emphasis or reported cuz the none reported ones could be staggering), we all watched in horror how south africans set ablaze innocent migrants during the xenophonic attacks...so really you not making any defining point...........again, the question asks who is more influential! Not whose more developed. If nollywood regardless of how shitty the movies are were to shut down today, millions in Africa would mourn!! That's infulence!, the word, a whole lot of africans adore Nigerian music and have a lot of Nigeiran music acts as idols, how do u thinking Nigerians have managed to sweep majority of the music awards there is even in your very own backyard? That's influence! Nigeria single handedly quelled the bloodshed in liberia and sierra leone, that's influence! Not how developed ur economy is and how many people are in ur schools or all that crap. Its whose more influential not whose better! There's a clear distinction. Don't get it twisted hun.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by naptu2: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
naptu2: Cultural influence. Aki and Pawpaw in Sierra Leone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p6ZEJ8ez5U
Wow, are you serious ? Nigerians are like gods in Africa.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Wow, are you serious ? Nigerians are like gods in Africa.
undecided
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
murimoney: do u knw during liberia's war liberia depended on d nigeria's military, do u knw dat during malian's war against their rebels nigeria's military was wit dem, all d way they donated some huge amount of dollars. where was S.A?
so u can safely say u were proud to fuel destruction in Liberia rather than bring peace or feeding the hungry or build refugee camps for the victims of war...wow clap for yourselves
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by MoAfrica: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
Red-Light:
who the heck is brecnda fassie undecided
Queen of African Pop, maybe you are too young to know her grin grin

for good measure, check her album, you might like her http://www.sternsmusic.com/disk_info/8755472
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by snoopy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so does kidnapping children in order to kill them and sell their body parts for money...
Yep they are, but you said on the other post that yours folks weren't animal-like in their behaviour until I pointed that out then only seemingly admitted. Lol smh... I understand you have to be patriotic but let's be honest here, Nigeria is indeed more influential..SA could have a better economy and infrastructure but that's only to be enjoyed by SAns and of course the immigrants. What we saying here is what happens in SA that can affect the behavioural tendencies of people in accra, lagos, harare, maputo, nairobi etc? U.S.A is the most influential today because of the simple fact that when we turn on our T.V, we see america, when we tune to the nearest radio station, we hear america, when we go to the nearest fast food joint, we'ld most likely eat America, that's influence! Get it? If after these you still don't then I'ld have to accept you are way thicker than a lead wall *sigh*
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
I can say in 100percent barground that south/africa is influencial or fast developin unlik nigeria which is underdevelopin..let me explain my reasons of sayin dis
1.south/afica gain history as the first africa country 2 host d world cup in africa
2.this same country hosted the afica nations cup within 2years of hostin d world cup (3)also in terms of infratructural develoment both in her educational sectors,roads,railway,electricity,tourism sports as prov above earlier also in economical aspect S/A is fast growing more than nigeria.i know and bliv with those point i hav point out wil mak u pple see reasons with me y i say south/africa is influencial than nigeria.the thing is that our leaders only partner with eachother wen it coms 2 embezzlement of nigeria money nd i no nd beliv the selfish interest that nigerians hav is what is downgradin d country...if not those atrosities our leader are exhibitin, nigeria should hav been better than this..i mean b among d best country in d world..not only in africa also in d whole wide world interms of the resources we are endowned with.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by naptu2: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
French Olympic team rocking to Psquare’s “e no easy” during their parade down the Champs Elysee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCK7CbFouRI
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
snoopy:
Yep they are, but you said on the other post that yours folks weren't animal-like in their behaviour until I pointed that out then only seemingly admitted. Lol smh... I understand you have to be patriotic but let's be honest here, Nigeria is indeed more influential..SA could have a better economy and infrastructure but that's only to be enjoyed by SAns and of course the immigrants. What we saying here is what happens in SA that can affect the behavioural tendencies of people in accra, lagos, harare, maputo, nairobi *
the SA legal system has great influence not only in Africa but in the rest of the world! Ever heard of any country trying to develop is legal, political, social or economical structure to that of Nigeria undecided nope and the legal system of a country practically tell whether its influential or not?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
AccessME: I can say in 100percent barground that south/africa is influencial or fast developin unlik nigeria which is underdevelopin..let me explain my reasons of sayin dis
1.south/afica gain history as the first africa country 2 host d world cup in africa
2.this same country hosted the afica nations cup within 2years of hostin d world cup (3)also in terms of infratructural develoment both in her educational sectors,roads,railway,electricity,tourism sports as prov above earlier also in economical aspect S/A is fast growing more than nigeria.i know and bliv with those point i hav point out wil mak u pple see reasons with me y i say south/africa is influencial than nigeria.the thing is that our leaders only partner with eachother wen it coms 2 embezzlement of nigeria money nd i no nd beliv the selfish interest that nigerians hav is what is downgradin d country...if not those atrosities our leader are exhibitin, nigeria should hav been better than this..i mean b among d best country in d world..not only in africa also in d whole wide world interms of the resources we are endowned with.
pot calling kettle black.. if i crack ur skull i bet I'd find foam lipsrsealed
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
oscar pistorius killed his girlfriend cuz he was high on steroids, backing himself on S.A's security cuz d jury knew S.A's security was really bad even in a fully guarded surburb! even a blind man knws he was high on steroids! yet they granted him bail instead of rotting in prison! grin
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by snoopy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: the SA legal system has great influence not only in Africa but in the rest of the world! Ever heard of any country trying to develop is legal, political structure to that of Nigeria undecided nope

Stop giving blanket answers, makes u seem like a bare faced liar regardless whether u being truthful or not especially when the answers cannot be easily identified with, just explain how! Before you answer my question with another question or another blanket answer as observed as a trend in your replies, I'ld give an example: If I were to say am the best architect in the world, what would be the proof? Because I've designed the chrysler building, the fallin water house, the guggenheim museum, the birds nest and the robbie house. Now shall we try again? smiley
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by naptu2: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Political influence.

Nigerians have served as top government officials in several countries, including:

1. Justice (Sir) Egbert Udo Udoma – Chief Justice of Uganda
2. Justice Akinola Aguda – Chief Justice of The Gambia
3. Brigadier General Maxwell Khobe – Chief of Defence Staff of Sierra Leone
4. Chief Oladeinde Fernandez – Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Central African Republic

And many more.
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by EzeCanada: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wow!!! I was thinking Nigeria was more influential..but based on the statistics below and in all fairness, its a draw game:

*** Based on 30 social, economic and political indices and how these indices affect the rest of Africa and entire World. - As at April 4, 2013

Culture: South Africa
Tourism: South Africa
Politics: South Africa
Foreign Policy: Nigeria
Language: South Africa
Healthcare: South Africa
Human development: Nigeria
Natural Resources: Nigeria
Monitory Power (Rand vs. Naira): South Africa
Military: South Africa
Religion: Nigeria
Education: South Africa
Economy: South Africa
Infrastructural Development: South Africa
Agriculture: South Africa
Food (Diet and Nourishment): Nigeria
Sports: South Africa (Pls. consider medals at international events such as Olympics)
Soccer: Nigeria
Rugby: South Africa
Music: Nigeria
Traditional Medicine: Nigeria
Creativity and Invention: Nigeria
Woman power (lol!): South Africa
Man power: Nigeria
Indigenous business: Nigeria
Swag: Nigeria
Corruption: Nigeria
Entertainment: Nigeria
Media (News and multimedia): South Africa
Social Media: Nigeria
Overall
Nigeria: 15
South Africa: 15
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by raphroye: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
Prof Corruption: SA is more developed, Nigeria is more influential.
#gbam
Re: South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? by naptu2: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Justice Aguda also headed the committee that selected Abuja as the new federal capital. Justice (Sir) Udoma was later appointed a Justice of the Nigerian Supreme Court.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark / Agric Minister Deletes Tweets Attacking Buhari / APC Members Donate 124 Vehicles For Buhari’s 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.